• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well at least speed equalized makes it so it's not just a spite match. But still. I assume this is True Form Isshiki, who is just gargauntually more powerful than them. Even moreso when Low 5-B gets accepted. I don't think they have a chance if they stayed by themselves or in their own Avatars like their Adult counterparts. They absolutely need Majestic Attire for even a shadow of a chance. Even with that though, I'm pretty sure that considering Jigen could break the Avatars like nothing, in a stroner form, he'd also break through both layers together to get to them. Alternatively if they attack with the PS sword, he could just shrink that. And if they try Six Paths Almighty Scream or something similar to it, he'll just shrink the attacks and send them to his pocket dimension with Daikokuten. He also might send the attacks back at them, which we have seen ***** them up even when not directed at them. If they try taijutsu, first off Isshiki will shrink Sasuke's sword surprising him and leaving him vulnerable for an attack that might just one shot him. Then it'll just be Naruto who has no chance. The only way I could really see the team winning is getting really lucky with a seal, or Sasuke doing what he did to Madara, switching places with some sort of weapon if there's one left aside at full size, which I don't see happening, and then Isshiki flying into it and getting stabbed.

Rn Ishiki is low 5-B officially so this is stomp.

Lol stop hating on Boruto version Naruto and Sasuke it’s your head canon that they are nerfed.

adult Naruto never making hundreds of clones like he did in the first episode or the other times is kinda weird even though he did it against Kaguya who herself can also absorb chakra I think.

Literally all of Naruto's major opponents since Pain could absorb chakra and Jutsu. That's a pretty poor excuse for poorly written and executed fights imo.

Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen because the Sage Mode Multiplier (which Low 5-B Relied on) is getting removed.
Huh? Why is it being removed? And where? Besides, it doesn't rely on that. It's scaling from Fused Momoshiki being two times stronger than Toneri.
Oh people were scaling Isshiki to SM KK? I thought Isshiki was getting 5-B for another reason
He is. See above.
Literally all of Naruto's major opponents since Pain could absorb chakra and Jutsu. That's a pretty poor excuse for poorly written and executed fights imo.
True, but that's under the assumption that all Boruto fights are bad. A lot of them have issues with abilities not being used, but they're not bad. For example, Juubidara vs Naruto and Sasuke doesn't have any Juubidara absorbing which he should be able to (unless that's what's restricted like phasing is for Juubito), yet that's a great fight. Same applies to a lot of Boruto fights, especially Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki.

Are you tryna say obito vs Naruto and sasuke was a good fight 💀? All those fights after pain wasn’t all that good. There borderline trash.

Obito vs Kakashi is the only good fight after pain.

Momo vs Naruto and Sasuke claps all fights after pain so your argument doesn’t even make sense.

Shippuden versions
Bloodlusted

Naruto and Sasuke clap Ishikki's Cheeks.

Naruto can create thousands of clones as strong as him, can amp himself with boil release or his asura avatar or fuse his avatars together or fuse his avatars together and then absorb all the natural energy from the entire planet.

As of this date 2021 Ishikki has no answer to Genjutsu either.

Ishikki's win cons are literally just powernulling until either one of them tires out or BFR them.

Naruto and Sasuke have way way way more wincons, Including the fact that they could just seal him like they did Kaguya.

So is there any rationalization to why Sasuke didn't put Isshiki under Genjutsu? I always assumed putting these god tier characters under genjutsu would be useless at this point like the rest of the other jutsus. I'm not claiming anything, but this smells like another plot nerf thing.

Are you tryna say obito vs Naruto and sasuke was a good fight 💀? All those fights after pain wasn’t all that good. There borderline trash.

Momo vs Naruto and Sasuke claps all fights after pain so your argument doesn’t even make sense.
Juubito vs the world was great. Especially Flying Raijin Reciprocal Round Robin.
Naruto and Sasuke clap Ishikki's Cheeks.

Naruto can create thousands of clones as strong as him, can amp himself with boil release or his asura avatar or fuse his avatars together or fuse his avatars together and then absorb all the natural energy from the entire planet.

As of this date 2021 Ishikki has no answer to Genjutsu either.

Ishikki's win cons are literally just powernulling until either one of them tires out or BFR them.

Naruto and Sasuke have way way way more wincons, Including the fact that they could just seal him like they did Kaguya.
Those same clones that were one shot by Kaguya? And boil release only makes Naruto Moon level+, whereas Isshiki is Small Planet level. Asura avatar is unquantifiable and likely not as strong as Isshiki.

No proof it works on his eye.

Or one shotting alternatively which he's more than capable of doing. And BFR is a very viable thing.

Remember how hard it was for them to seal her and they had DMS Kakashi and a distraction hit from Sakura and Obito helping? And Isshiki>>Kaguya.

Ootsutsuki are most likely resistant to all versions of Genjutsu since they consistently IT planets.
Is this Jigen or Isshiki?
As of the battle, I think Naruto and Sasuke are screwed regardless.
Clones won't help Naruto, if he creates 100 clones Jigen will release enough microscopic rods for all of them or a massive Karma explosion like the one he threatened to bust Konoha with.
giphy.gif

These Naruto and Sasuke are less experienced with their techniques, Sasuke doesn't know how to use teleportation, so Jigen can split them.
AOE and Ninjutsu is useless, TSB gets shrunk and BFR'd, in close range they get stomped by Horned Form Jigen just like the Adults.
And they don't have any knowledge on Karma so they might start releasing BBs and Fireballs at him without knowing that they are giving him free chakra.
The only thing I am concerned about is stamina, he might not have enough time to kill them both, but if he manages to split them with a Portal even Regular Karma Jigen will clap.

Ootsutsuki are most likely resistant to all versions of Genjutsu since they consistently IT planets.
Is this Jigen or Isshiki?
As of the battle, I think Naruto and Sasuke are screwed regardless.
Clones won't help Naruto, if he creates 100 clones Jigen will release enough microscopic rods for all of them or a massive Karma explosion like the one he threatened to bust Konoha with.
giphy.gif

These Naruto and Sasuke are less experienced with their techniques, Sasuke doesn't know how to use teleportation, so Jigen can split them.
AOE and Ninjutsu is useless, TSB gets shrunk and BFR'd, in close range they get stomped by Horned Form Jigen just like the Adults.
And they don't have any knowledge on Karma so they might start releasing BBs and Fireballs at him without knowing that they are giving him free chakra.
The only thing I am concerned about is stamina, he might not have enough time to kill them both, but if he manages to split them with a Portal even Regular Karma Jigen will clap.
wait a sec the anime fight already started?

Isshiki kinda stomp ? He stomped stronger versions of Nard and Sauce so what make anyone beleive that weaker version can even land a single hit ?

the TSB and seal won't help much here when they can't even survive a single hit .

If a kick like the one that destroyed the adult avatars hit the pair of teenagers, they wouldn't come back to tell the story.

Konan vs Obito, Sasuke vs Danzo, Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto, Naruto and Bee vs Itachi and Nagato, Madara vs Shinobi alliance, Naruto vs Sasuke, Naruto vs Toneri, and so much more, in Boruto: Sakura vs Shin, Sasuke vs Kinshiki, Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki, Konohamaru vs Jugo, Orochimaru vs Log, Team 7 vs Deepa, and more. Sorry for derailing. Ok, as for what I think, I think we should wait until the low 5-b stuff is done.

Back