• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late, but I agree with the OP.
Didn't kinshiki state that Someone's huge chakra caused cracks in space/time and 16+ curvature to the earth?
It was broth before and was rejected since we thought it was caused by God tree But this reason doesn't make sense since there were no God tree on earth
It wasn't a specific person that did that.

Hashirama - The originator
Madara - Put some in his body
Obito - Zetsus merged with his body
New Era Naruto - Medical people gave him some
Danzo - Orochimaru gave him some
White Zetsu - Yamato enhanced all the white Zetsus
Yamato - For obvious reasons
Orochimaru - Went inside a Zetsu full of Hashirama cells, confirmed by Tobirama to be full of them
Kabuto - Stated to have Hashirama cells.
Sasuke - Kabuto put Hashirama cells inside of him to heal him, reasoning behind him awakening the Rinnegan.

Can we give them regeneration as well (if it's not already there)?

Sasuke potentially having small quantities of Hashirama cells could explain why getting impaled with Black receivers doesn't seem to leave any permanent injuries. He seems fine immediately after their removal.

I think he got Rinnegan probably because he was directly given Six Paths Chakra by Hagoromo, why is he different from Naruto though?

Naruto got Six Paths Senjutsu after having all of the chakra from all 9 bijuu given to him, giving him Six Paths Senjutsu and Six Paths Chakra (one method).
Sasuke got the Rinnegan after having Hashirama cells implanted into him. Sasuke ~ Indra, Hashirama ~ Asura. Madara method, Rinnegan.

All Hagoromo did was give them the chakra for the seals.

Also explained why he got the rinnegan
Sasuke got Rinnegan because he was directly given the Six Path Chakra from Hagoromo. Here I find a scan - https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-681-page-3.html. Sasuke didn't awaken Rinnegan because Kabuto implanted Hashirama's cells into his body. It was ... he met Hagoromo and Hagoromo gave it to him, exactly like Naruto. Which is further proves when Sasuke immediately awakens his Rinnegan whereas Madara was only able to awaken when he almost died.
Six Path Chakra >>>>> Asura's, Indra's, Hashirama's, Madara's, Naruto's and Sasuke's. So that's why Sasuke immediately awakened it that was because he directly received 6P chakra from Hagoromo.

Last edited:
I take fault because I technically started this conversation, but let's bring this to the general discussion, my message wall, or somewhere else. I don't wanna fill up a CRT with a debate on something that doesn't involve it.

The following characters possess Hashiramas cells:
Mitsuki- he should get a limited resistance due to him having a really good immune system. He was able to somewhat fight off the transmutation.
These characters should also get the same regeneration as Hashirama.
Why would Mitsuki gain the same Regeneration as someone having Hashirama Cells?

Pages locked​

Naruto Uzumaki (New Era)
Sasuke Uchiha (Part ii)
Sasuke Uchiha (New Era)
Hashirama Senju
Madara Uchiha
Obito Uchiha

Pages unlocked​

Yamato
Kabuto Yakushi
Orochimaru
Danzō Shimura
Boruto Uzumaki
Gaara
Mitsuki

What do we have to add/remove?

Well, I know it's a bit late, but here are the ability suggestions I wanted to share as promised.

I'll start with arguably the most straightforward one.

Non-Physical Interaction for Madara, Obito, Naruto, and possibly Sasuke:

- Madara and Obito forms that have access to the Rinnegan should get this ability scaling to Pain, who achieved this ability using the same Rinnegan they had. So yeah, I think this one is pretty self-explanatory.

- Sasuke gets a "possibly" due to him having all of the Six Paths abilities that he hasn't showcased listed on his profile as a "possibly". Since the Human Path happens to be one of those Paths he hasn't directly showcased, I think it's associated abilities should be treated the same way.

- KCM Naruto should have this ability due to him being literally locked in a tug of war for his soul, where he was literally pulling his soul physically. I like to think this one's also straightforward.

Intangibility, Invisibility, Resistance to Extrasensory Perception, and Limited Teleportation for Limbo:

This is the current description for Limbo on Madara's P&A section: "Can create an invisible shadow of himself that exists in a separate dimension who can act independently, and with whom he can swap places with indiscriminately".
This is fine, but I think it's a bit barebones and could be improved upon by specifying which abilities Madara's Limbo clones actually possess.

- Intangibility: Madara's Limbo clones can't be interacted with physically, unless the character possesses Six Paths chakra or Cross-Dimensional Interaction as they exist in a separate dimension. It's really similar to Kamui in a sense, but the clones are perpetually intangible and can actually attack and interact with the physical world as well.

- Invisibility and Resistance to Extrasensory Perception: This one is pretty obvious. The Limbo clones are normally impossible to sense or see, unless one possesses the Rinnegan (Allows you to see them) or Six Paths Sage Mode (Allows you to sense them).
This is pretty consistent as Madara faced multiple characters with sensory capabalities before Naruto and Sasuke (including Naruto himself) and none of them were able to perceive or sense Limbo.
Of course if a character from another verse has shown the ability to sense or see characters that have similar abilities to the Limbo clones, then they can bypass these abilities. I suppose that should be mentioned in the Weaknesses section.

- Limited Teleportation: Madara can switch places with his Limbo clones. I know this is technically an application of the Substitution Jutsu, but it's a unique one that we have never seen anyone else in the series replicate (to my knowledge, nobody has showcased the ability to switch positions with their clones), so I think it should be mentioned as such.

Low-Mid Regeneration and Sealing for Hashirama Senju:

- Low-Mid Regeneration: Hashirama's healing capabilities are either greater than or equal to Tsunade's. Pretty straightforward.
Not to mention he scales to Revived Madara (who has Low-Mid regen with Hashirama's cells, ironically), because y'know, he's the origin of the damn ability.......

- Sealing: I think he could potentially get sealing via Sage Art: Gates of the Great God.

Speaking of Sage Mode, I think his profile needs to be edited slightly. Hashirama only has his SM related abilities in his Edo key, but we know he could use the ability even when he was alive, so the abilities should either be moved to his Alive key or we could create a SM key for him.

Now for the "Big One"..........

Possibly a small change to the Truth-Seeking Balls/Yin-Yang Release:

Well, to start with, here's the current description of the "Power Nullification" aspect of the TSO (which is what I'll be tackling here): "Limited Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)"

Here's my issue with this description. It kind of boxes all of "Ninjutsu" into the category of "energy and elemental based attacks", which is just not very accurate.
It can nullify all Ninjutsu (With the exception of Sage Jutsu obviously), including Edo Tensei, which as you all know is a nice combination of Necromancy and regeneration.
So clearly the ability is not limited to negating solely elemental and energy based attacks.
Another good example of a Jutsu it can probably negate is Dust Release, which is Matter Manipulation. Now I know it never negated Jinton on panel, but it was directly stated to be superior to it and to be capable of negating ALL Ninjutsu, so I think it's a pretty fair assumption to make.
So all in all, I think the "Limited" needs to be removed in favor of full on Power Nullification, and for the ability's description to be modified.
Frankly I've seen characters get full Power Null for much less, including in Naruto itself lol. cough Kushina cough
Of course there's still going to be the caveat that it only works on chakra based abilities, but due verse equalization, and for the wiki's purposes, that's irrelevant tbh.

So yeah, hopefully this helps!

Last edited:
All Yin-Yang release user should get reality warp since Yin-Yang release mean turning illusion into reality
Or atleast Naruto should have this since he has perfect Yin-Yang release from hagoromo

Last edited:
I don't think that would be Limited Teleportation. We see the speed lines above the caught Limbo on that panel, showing that Madara simply went up while leaving his Limbo in his place.

If that were the case, don't you think Sasuke would've seen that and commented on it? Also if he could just leave any time he wanted, why on earth would he allow his only Limbo clone to get sealed?

The speed line is most likely him flying away after they switched positions.

To be fair, why do ninjas go out of their way to leave cartoonish logs of wood in their place when they run away from attacks? He probably left his Limbo clone there because it would mislead them for a split-second because they'd still feel themselves hitting what they think is Madara.

And Sasuke did comment on what happened in the next page.

Which is why I linked said page, and pointed out that it is indeed the substitution jutsu; just a unique variation that we've never seen since we only ever see people substituting in with inanimate objects.

Not to mention he scales to Revived Madara (who has Low-Mid regen with Hashirama's cells, ironically), because y'know, he's the origin of the damn ability.......
Technically Revived Madara should only have Mid-Low Regeneration scaling from Obito, whose entire half of his body is composed of Hashirama Cells and was dying from being pierced in the heart, and not scale to Alive Hashirama's potential Low-Mid Regeneration which scales, as stated by Madara, to Tsunade's level of Regeneration

Technically Revived Madara should only have Mid-Low Regeneration scaling from Obito, whose entire half of his body is composed of Hashirama Cells and was dying from being pierced in the heart, and not scale to Alive Hashirama's potential Low-Mid Regeneration which scales, as stated by Madara, to Tsunade's level of Regeneration
This makes sense, but I think High-Low might be more appropriate since he can reattach lost limbs.

Mid-Low: The ability to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars, such as severe burns or deep injuries.

High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs.

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection.

I think High-Low works as well with the whole "Reattach Lost Limbs" and "Minor Organ Damage"

It's a lot
Non-Physical Interaction for Madara, Obito, Naruto, and possibly Sasuke:

I'm almost 1000% sure that "souls" in Naruto would just count as chakra. Inverse mechanics.
"Souls" in Naruto is noted as chakra so many times.
Obito semi revives himself cause of chakra, then he possesses Kakashi and gives him DMS and Six Paths Chakra. When that "Soul" leaves, Kakashi loses his abilities.
Dan comes as a "ghost" and gives Tsunade chakra when he disappears.
Even Dan can't go through a pure chakra barrier when he turns into a ghost.

And Killer Bee equates Naruto getting his soul back from Nagato with the tug of war from Kurama, which was confirmed to be chakra.
I don't agree with this one.
Ironic that the chapter of Dan possessing Tsunade as a ghost and giving her chakra is exactly 100 chapters prior to Obito taking his Mangekyo back.

Intangibility, Invisibility, Resistance to Extrasensory Perception, and Limited Teleportation for Limbo:

-
Intangibility: Agreed, I'm confused why it wasn't there in the first place.

- Invisibility and Resistance to Extrasensory Perception: Agreed.

- Limited Teleportation: Yeah substitution, nah.
Databook says
That body – in an instant, it changes into a block of wood, taking the enemy by surprise!!

With this technique, one replaces their own body with a block of wood or something, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy’s attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. It’s a basic ninjutsu even taught at the Academy, but it’s a useful art that can be applied in variety of situations!!

Kakashi’s magnificent Body Replacement Technique. Naruto saw nothing else but him being hit by the attack.
Plus the fact that Kakashi switched with Naruto's clone.
And I don't know why, but Body Flicker is noted as a parent jutsu as well on the Fandom., which is just high speed movement.

Low-Mid Regeneration and Sealing for Hashirama Senju:

- Low-Mid Regeneration: Agreed.
- Sealing: Agreed
I doubt he needs a key, but Sage Mode should be noted on his profile (alive and dead).

Possibly a small change to the Truth-Seeking Balls/Yin-Yang Release:
Agreed, this is a good catch.

I've been abusing this spoiler tool, but that's basically it

I disagree with non physical interaction because souls = chakra in naruto verse or bare miniume are intertwined with chakra.

Truth seeking balls will negate all attacks that are based on ying yang jutsu. Meaning even particle style would be negated.

Tsuande regeneration is far weaker than haishrama. Haishrama didnt even need to do any hand sign to regenerate while tsuande does

Tsuande regeneration is far weaker than haishrama. Haishrama didnt even need to do any hand sign to regenerate while tsuande does
Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique is created for the sole purpose of regenerating w/out hand signs

Well, first of all, I'm glad you agree with most of it, especially the "big one".
That being said, I have a couple of minor issues with your issues (lmao).
I'm almost 1000% sure that "souls" in Naruto would just count as chakra. Inverse mechanics.
"Souls" in Naruto is noted as chakra so many times.
Obito semi revives himself cause of chakra, then he possesses Kakashi and gives him DMS and Six Paths Chakra. When that "Soul" leaves, Kakashi loses his abilities.
Dan comes as a "ghost" and gives Tsunade chakra when he disappears.
Even Dan can't go through a pure chakra barrier when he turns into a ghost.

And Killer Bee equates Naruto getting his soul back from Nagato with the tug of war from Kurama, which was confirmed to be chakra.
I don't agree with this one.
Ironic that the chapter of Dan possessing Tsunade as a ghost and giving her chakra is exactly 100 chapters prior to Obito taking his Mangekyo back
First of all, I'm fine with the idea of Souls being essentially chakra, buuuuuuuut that's not what's currently accepted on the wiki. So until that changes, we can't work with that assumption.
Even then, I don't think the idea is as foolproof or confirmed as you make it seem.
Let's look at the Obito and Dan examples first. Both of those examples can be easily dismissed with the idea that souls in Naruto can use chakra. Souls using or giving others chakra is not necessarily a contradiction to them being souls, it's just an ability they possess.
Heck, if we look at Hagoromo, he's a ghost too and can use and give away chakra.
Now I will admit that souls and chakra share A LOT of similarities, but that just means they're connected. Same with "mental energy/consciousness", since we know it's a component of Chakra, and we see this with Minato and Kushina sharing a little bit of their chakra with Naruto also having their consciousness. It's weird, but I think it works.
Killer Bee equating it to the tug of war could just be due to it literally being another tug of war with Naruto's life on the line lol.
Again, I'm not entirely against what you're saying, but I think it's a topic worthy of its own CRT. Until that happens though, I think we just go with the current assumption that they function like regular souls.

The ability in question (The Human Path) has been stated to be able to yank "souls" out of the body anyway, which is juxtaposed to the Preta Path which absorbs chakra only. So clearly, there is a distinction made between the two.

Also Dan's ability is clearly stated to make him detach his soul from his body and possess other people, leading to the collapse of their own souls. It was also stated that it's not limited to negative effects such as death. Also it was mentioned that it makes him intangible and immaterial.

As for him not being able to escape the barrier even as a ghost, that's just a quirk of barrier ninjutsu as revealed in Boruto. It's why sealing/barrier justu users have been given Non-Physical Interaction as well iirc.

So clearly, there's as much going against the idea of chakra = souls, as there is going for it. Regardless, until a CRT is made, this is the assumption we'll go with for now.

Yeah substitution, nah.
Databook says
Plus the fact that Kakashi switched with Naruto's clone.
And I don't know why, but Body Flicker is noted as a parent jutsu as well on the Fandom., which is just high speed movement.
You don't need to convince me that it's the substitution Jutsu, I already admitted that it is; however, I don't remember Kakashi switching places with Naruto's clone. If you can link that scan I'll concede to this point honestly.

But speaking of the Substitution Jutsu, the description you linked made me think that it's not necessarily its own ability, but rather a weird combination of the Body Flicker, the clone justu and/or genjustu, and the Transformation justu. I always found this Jutsu wonky and nonsensical if I'm being honest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back