• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chakra and souls portion is a whole random debate. I agree, we can just wait for a CRT.

Explanation on the Substitution.
Naruto grabs Kakashi.
Kakashi switches places.
Confirmation that Kakashi switched places w/ high speed movement, and it tricks the mind (kinda like natural genjutsu, but it's just your brain tricking you.

So it's Body Flicker basically, but just using something else.

The chakra and souls portion is a whole random debate. I agree, we can just wait for a CRT.

Explanation on the Substitution.
Naruto grabs Kakashi.
Kakashi switches places.
Confirmation that Kakashi switched places w/ high speed movement, and it tricks the mind (kinda like natural genjutsu, but it's just your brain tricking you.

So it's Body Flicker basically, but just using something else.
Yeah, so like I thought it's a weird combination of body flicker and transformation/minor genjustu or something. In which case, I concede this point as promised.

If we gonna give naruto etc non physical interaction because soul tug etc than shouldnt everyone in the shinobi allaince that pulled on obito 6 path chakra have it too since they basically did the same thing naruto did

If we gonna give naruto etc non physical interaction because soul tug etc than shouldnt everyone in the shinobi allaince that pulled on obito 6 path chakra have it too since they basically did the same thing naruto did
Chakra isn't accepted to be equivalent to souls as of yet, and even then it seems "souls" in Naruto are supposed to be intangible (via the Dan statement I linked), so they'll get Non-physical interaction regardless.
Also chakra arms aren't intangible anyway.

Screw it.
When this is done, we're making a soul chakra CRT. I have too many arguments.

Until then, let's see what we can wrap up here.

So I take it everyone's okay with the other stuff I mentioned and the stuff in the OP right? So far I've only seen people having issues with Limited Teleportation for Madara (which was already concluded) and NPI (still ongoing), but everything else seems pretty unanimously agreed upon.

But speaking of the Substitution Jutsu, the description you linked made me think that it's not necessarily its own ability, but rather a weird combination of the Body Flicker, the clone justu and/or genjustu, and the Transformation justu and Teleportation. I always found this Jutsu wonky and nonsensical if I'm being honest lol.
added since user can escape from many situation even if they are bind/grab by something
1. Substitution Jutsu can be used in air which is kinda impossible via body flicker but it make sense to escape via Teleportation
2. both kakashi and path was bind by chain/hair(thier movement was restricted) which is why Teleportation/reverse summoning is required to escape
there is more feat which suggest that without Teleportation/reverse summoning its impossible to escape
on my opinion ninja probably uses reverse summoning with obj/animal etc to escape

Last edited:
Oh okay, I was just thrown off a bit because I personally don't think Sasuke's Rinnegan ability is all that powerful at all.
As far as special Dojutsu go, I think it's one of the more subpar ones compared to stuff like Limbo, Kamui, Kotoamatsukami, and Tsukuyomi to name a few.
Even the standard Rinnegan powers are significantly more oppressive imo.

Since everyone agrees with everything except the chakra soul thing, permission granted to add the respective abilities to the unlocked profiles?

He has enhanced sight via the Sharingan, like all Sharingan users.
I was more so asking if he should have it for a similar reason to Blind Madara (who has Enhanced Senses on his profile for being able to fight while blind).

Resurrection for nard since he revived obito
Kurama said juubi jin would keep living as long they have gedostachu
After gedostachu extraction obito was alive cuz bz was attached to him
And bz said obito would die the moment he live obito
+we got conformation from bz that obito was dead

So since this thread is still ongoing. From the new episode today, Victor should have Mid regeneration since he regenerated his head and KK should get Mid regeneration Negation since he said Victor can regen from his flames.

How is Naruto new ability going to be rated? It only works on chakra because all chakra is connected. That is lame against other verses. Even if we equalize energies from other verses their energies don’t come from the Ootsutsuki and therefore not connected to chakra. Any ideas?

Well, energy equalization should take care of that for the most part depending on your interpretation of it.

If Sasuke could absorb an energy-based attack via the Preta Path from another verse, then I don't see why Naruto wouldn't be able to siphon the life-force from another verse. It just siphons so little life-force/chakra that it doesn't matter much.

Well, energy equalization should take care of that for the most part depending on your interpretation of it.

If Sasuke could absorb an energy-based attack via the Preta Path from another verse, then I don't see why Naruto wouldn't be able to siphon the life-force from another verse. It just siphons so little life-force/chakra that it doesn't matter much.
In the words of a wise man: "Lame-ass form is lame".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back