• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 3

In Naruto verse maby yes,but in this wiki IT is mind manipulation and he can resist it,so he resists mind manip on that lvl,not higher,cause NLF.

No

like for example, there's an illusion that can trap everyone, even 3-A characters

however, this illusion doesn't work on regular humans

this doesn't mean that your average Joe has 3-A resistant

no difference honestly.

Juubi jins immunity turned into resistance in that wiki.

Sasuke's immunity also should.

IT is still min hax and he resists it.

there is a huge difference ,it's like saying that if you are immune to Ki attacks your immune to Force attacks.

I didn't understand that example honestly.Ki and force are from diff verse.

Sasuke should have a resistance,no matter how he blocked,the fact is he blocked.

1.All Kiling Ashe Bones ignore Regenerationn factor and ressurection?Naruto was able to stop Gai's decomposition,was able to revive Obito,but could not heal Obito after AKAB hit him.

2.We know that Amaterasu ignores durability to an extent,it worked on Juubi (high6-A) and Gyuki(high6-C) while Sasuke was 7-B.I am not sure but i suppose it ignores durability on molecular lvl?!Sasuke was able to melt her Ice easily while TSB did the same but more slowly.

Anime versio.

3.Kaguya can use portals even when she can not move.

Anime version.

4.Sasuke can teleport his targets at will,he did that twice,with Kaguya and Madara,without replacing them with anything.

Anime version,exact the same.

What do you think about these abilities?

Naruto-5019491
Amaterasu destroys it easily.

Naruto-5019489
TSB barely moves

Naruto-5019481
Sasuke teleports her.

2. Kaguya has Six Paths Chakra and for this reason TSB don't has any noticeable affect. Sasuke use a flame hotter than every other flame in the Narutoverse and amp with this his SPC and attacking ice.

@Omimi

Madara already has power absorption,he also absorbed Sasuke's amaterasu without eyes.

Obito also has absorption,he had rinnegan at that time.

I always thought that Amaterasu ignores durability on a molecular level anyway.

Btw should konohamaru get durability ignoring as well for his rasengan.

Wait maybe not, but it turns its targets to dust anyway

Kaguya created the whole dimension with her chakra.

Actualy i don't understand what are you about,this is just an ice that she manipulates,it is not six paths ice,it is ice of her dimension,for example Hagoromo can creat staff from nothing,it doesn't mean that staff would be a chakra,it is just a physicall material or a life form.

Also,don't forget that Amaterasu was not bad compared to TSB in destruction of her Ice.

@Rocker1189

Not 100% sure,we need more feats.Maby he was able to vaporize Zetsu due to power of rasengan.Zetsu was just too weak to tank it.

can we go ahead and add the new feats from manga to Boruto and his teams profile since the speed revision wont effect them and since its not done?? Ao has mutli city block AP scaling from hurting Kono sensei and eventually knocking him out with Chakra drones. Boruto Boruto defeated Ao by himself tbh. Also new jutsu for Mitsuki, he used Purple Lightning. we should also add new equipment to their profiles like Saradas flash bang and Borutos Chakra Saber and Absorbtion gloves

@Dzhindzholia

She has Six Paths Chakra ve Six Paths Nature Chakra comparable or greater than Hagoromo and Hamura.

Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke, Hagoromo, Hamura, Madara and Obito -has SPC even after losing Juubi- use SPC in their every technique passive or otherwise infuse with Six Paths Chakra after gaining it.

Naruto use SPNC when he gather Nature Chakra and we call it Six Paths Sage Mode because of it. Madara, Obito and Hagoromo use Six Paths Sage Chakra passively after becoming JJ. Kaguya always passive.

The ice weak against he fire and Sasuke cutting the ice nothing more.

683-14

It doesn't matter if the ice is six paths or some other,i agree her ice is vastly stronger than an ordinary ice.

"The ice weak against the fire and Sasuke cutting the ice nothing more."

Yes,ice is weak against fire,but 1) amaterasu isn't an ordinary flame ; 2) TSB should be superior to amaterasu then,it destroys on molecular lvl.

Dzhindzholia said:
1.All Kiling Ashe Bones ignore Regenerationn factor and ressurection?Naruto was able to stop Gai's decomposition,was able to revive Obito,but could not heal Obito after AKAB hit him.
2.We know that Amaterasu ignores durability to an extent,it worked on Juubi (high6-A) and Gyuki(high6-C) while Sasuke was 7-B.I am not sure but i suppose it ignores durability on molecular lvl?!Sasuke was able to melt her Ice easily while TSB did the same but more slowly.

Anime versio.

3.Kaguya can use portals even when she can not move.

Anime version.

4.Sasuke can teleport his targets at will,he did that twice,with Kaguya and Madara,without replacing them with anything.

Anime version,exact the same.

What do you think about these abilities?

Naruto-5019491
Amaterasu destroys it easily.

Naruto-5019489
TSB barely moves

Naruto-5019481
Sasuke teleports her.
Bump.

so guys about the boruto manga upgrades, i think its time since the speed revisions are on hold and the boruto upgrades wonr effect the speed revision. Also new feats and scaling keeps coming every chapter so i think its not a good idea to let our work keep pilling up ya know

Back