• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 3

Time to compile stuff again, I guess.

• X-ray Vision for Sharingan, Byakugan and Rinne-Sharingan users.
  • High-Mid, possibly / likely Mid-High Regenerationn for Edo Tensei
  • BFR with FTG barrier for Minato.

X-ray must be explained.

I read BFR page and look who has this ability from this i think Minato doesn't have BFR. Also FTG Barrier add and explanied in his page as portal creation.

After receiving Six Paths Chakra Naruto gained nearly perfect probably perfect chakra control, Sasuke too probably.

Dzhindzholia said:
Kabuto.
What about staff i posted higher?And resistance to mind manipulation for Sasuke is obvious.
Sasuke shoul get mind resistance for resisting Itachi's genjutsu

not the IT though

AstralKing7 said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
Time to compile stuff again, I guess.
  • X-ray Vision for Sharingan, Byakugan and Rinne-Sharingan users.
  • High-Mid, possibly / likely Mid-High Regenerationn for Edo Tensei
  • BFR with FTG barrier for Minato.
naruto and sasuke anyone in the god tier or who uses jutsus that call for very high chakra controll. Naruto for the fact that he can use FRS with different chakra natures and i think Sasukes abilities more than speak for themselves and i think oro even stated he trained sasuke in that field. I also believe maybe Kabuto and sage users have it and Ay and his father because they have been stated to use chakra around their bodies. They should all be likely to use it. Yeah the resistance to possesion is based on the concept on Ichigo's inner hollow

@Shadowbokunohero

Sasuke resists IT.You can't just ignore his feat.IT is a genjutsu,Sasuke resisted it via his rinnegan,so he should get resistance.

@Shadowbokunohero

When Sasuke resisted Itachi's genjutsu? If you saying their final fight against each other, Itachi toying with him trough whole fight.

what about Hinata and Ino because they have medic ninja training and isnt its stated somewhere that hyugas have to have great chakra controll

Ricsi-viragosi said:
sooooo, does anybody have objections to this?
About range, we should also change the range of Sage Naruto's Rasenshuriken as it travelled through the Chibaku Tensei crater. That would be tens of kilometers according to the calc.

bro that scan!? You know u just stumbled upon something big. In that chapter i kept on reading down and saw that the third hokage can use FTG jutsu like minato and the 2nd. You can see when he teleports to the marker without touching minato

If you look carefully you can see Minato touch them and teleport both Tobirama and Hiruzen. Hiraishin not a technique to take lightly, if he had Hiraishin there is no reason to not use it.

My dude, where have you been?

@Astral

Can you repost the ice thing from the novel? I want to see it in case it needs wording.

Burning Full Fingers said:
My dude, where have you been?
@Astral

Can you repost the ice thing from the novel? I want to see it in case it needs wording.
sure let me find it.

Should naruto have limited dimension manipulation because when u think about it Limbo clones are stated to be from a different dimension and naruto can fight them while not being in the dimension by using SOSP

Chapter 10Edit

Heart (Õ┐â, Shi)
After receiving Tsunade's message from Ino, Kakashi sneaks back to the dining room where the remaining hostages are held. A mother pleads with Rahyō to let her son go, as his asthma is acting up and the medicine was lost during the earlier chaos. When Rahyō learns that the boy's father is a doctor in the Land of Waves, he decides to let the boy die to punish the father for allowing Kahyō's son to die. Kakashi emerges from his hiding place and asks Kahyō not to allow the boy to die, explaining that Sai is outside and that he can take the boy to safety. Rahyō offers to kill him in the boy's place, prompting Kakashi to start using Purple Electricity. As he does so, however, his body becomes internally cold and ice starts spreading across his body. Only by coating himself with chakra can he stop its spread.

The section of powers and abilities for Naruto characters looks horrible and impossible to read.Almost every ability is written with too much details.But we have those details in Notable Attacks/Techniques.

Why to write them twice?

Dzhindzholia said:
1.All Kiling Ashe Bones ignore Regenerationn factor and ressurection?Naruto was able to stop Gai's decomposition,was able to revive Obito,but could not heal Obito after AKAB hit him.
2.We know that Amaterasu ignores durability to an extent,it worked on Juubi (high6-A) and Gyuki(high6-C) while Sasuke was 7-B.I am not sure but i suppose it ignores durability on molecular lvl?!Sasuke was able to melt her Ice easily while TSB did the same but more slowly.

Anime versio.

3.Kaguya can use portals even when she can not move.

Anime version.

4.Sasuke can teleport his targets at will,he did that twice,with Kaguya and Madara,without replacing them with anything.

Anime version,exact the same.

What do you think about these abilities?

Naruto-5019491
Amaterasu destroys it easily.

Naruto-5019489
TSB barely moves

Naruto-5019481
Sasuke teleports her.
Bump.

Hyuugas should be upgraded to kilometers via sight (it is explained here. )

IS this just a range vision?

"Wielders of this eye can see long distances (at least up to 10 kilometers)"

That is already on hinata's profile.

@YungManzi

Most questionable from this abilities is molecular lvl amaterasu.

For the hyuuga, tobirama has range via sensing. Yes, but not on nejis last time i checked. Thought you should comment there i stead

Back