• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 3

KN0 = Kyuubi Naruto / Kyuubified Naruto without any tail.

KN4 = Kyuubi Naruto / Kyuubified Naruto with four tails.

And so on.

Only Byakugan have ability to see through an object. It's need to be explained in a parentheses. Sharingan user has already Enhanced Sight in their profiles.

Madara clearly stated if someone knows the seals then that person can able to break their control, it's not necromancy.

Kakashi has Dimensional Travel and Space-Time Manipulation with DMS.

madara didnt just break the seal he literraly put himself back in his edo body once the jutsu was undone by Itachi thats before he said he knew the hand signs

When Sharingan able to see inanimate object?

That means he can use Edo Tensei, Necromancy is okay then.

No.... I don't remember that as far as I know, he used Sakura's jacket to switch places so that he could escape the desert dimension before the portal closed

no sasuke should have dimension travel anyway lol how you guys think he got to Kaguyas dimension and found momoshiki and how you think he got to Momoshikis demension

The portal was open by Obito, Sasuke switch places with Sakura's jacket with his ability and later Obito travel between dimensions to meet with Naruto and Kakashi.

Sasuke was stuck in the desert dimension.

@AstralKing7

That would be Adult Sasuke, just like Adult Naruto have a different profile.

AstralKing7 said:
no sasuke should have dimension travel anyway lol how you guys think he got to Kaguyas dimension and found momoshiki and how you think he got to Momoshikis demensio
ADULT SASUKE not Teen Sasuke

Don't think so for now.

@Shadow

I feel like the most he should get in any case is another key. He doesn't have "modes" like Naruto that would clutter his profile.

So, what about Hidan's Regenerationn? He wasn't bothered after Shikamaru's shadow pierced several holes in his body and healed the damage soon after.

I don't know if it did any major damage. So, maybe at least Mid-Low? Or possibly Low-Mid? "At least Mid-Low, possibly Low-Mid?"

Nope it was agreed to be done via lightning speed since he has been implied to be lightning speed and the Raikage scales off of much faster than that.

Back