• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 3

Dzhindzholia said:
The section of powers and abilities for Naruto characters looks horrible and impossible to read.Almost every ability is written with too much details.But we have those details in Notable Attacks/Techniques.

Why to write them twice?
They were like, two highlighted threads that suggested for how abilities work to be explained like that, and I also agree with it.

who wants do the honors of adding Kakashi's ice resistance to his page and possible ice resistance to the ones on his level of chakra control

I also agree with the range of the MS for sasuke and other uchiha

better yet Naruto should have the whole skill applied to his teenage profile as Sage of Six Paths Planatary Devastation just like sasuke

Btw should sasuke have durability bypassing via teleporting things into people? Like he did to Madara with his sword.

Are we going to adjust new abilities?

Regenerationn negation justification for Amaterasu:

Nagato's multy headed dog could not regenerate while burning by Amaterasu,while it could easily regen out of FRS and any other attack.Edos could not regenerate while burning by Amaterasu,for example Nagato.

Regenerationn and possibly ressurection negation justification for Kaguya via AKAB:

Naruto can revive people,heal and stop them from decomposition via sun mark.

Gai was decomposing after 8 gates ended but Naruto stopped it.

Naruto was able to revive Obito via sunmark,he has ressurection.Naruto was not able to stop Obito's decomposition when AKAB hit him.

The Amaterasu thing was already addressed in another thread, I think. I'll see if I can find it.

It just seemed like the damage done by Kaguya's ash bones exceeded the capacity of Naruto's healing. That is Mid-High damage.

I don't remember Obito dying before Kaguya killed him.

Juubi was extracted,Obito died later and Zetsu was just using dead body.

What about Amaterasu?I am pretty sure it negates Regenerationn,at least we have feats.

Naruto used the sun mark before Obito was damaged badly,it still could not stop decomposition.Maby it neggs mid high?

I think the situation was that Obito would eventually die, not that he was already dead.

There was one thread that denied it.

Naruto doesn't have Mid-High healing feats. Gai's body wasn't damaged to that extent, iirc.

Obito was dead,first,juubi was extracted,second,he used outer path to revive Madara.

What can AKAB get from preventing Naruto's Regenerationn?Gai's body was decomposing,unfortunetly for Gai,Naruto could only stop decomposing and stabilized his life force.

@BFF

I remember the amaterasu thread, it was never really finished. The argument against it was that the reason why Amaterasu had shown instances of regen negation was because it could burn faster than the healer could heal, but most showings of amaterasu portrays it as burning slowly....so...

IDK about the Kaguya thing.

Probably you should make another thread, because that'd mean resurrection if it's legit.

Yeah, but he hadn't completely crumbled before Naruto healed him.

naruto should have something like active healing because he was healing Shikamaru unconsciously without knowing himself stated by ino who can read a persons mind and feelings

yeah i just realized it when i decided to read throught some of the manga again lol. Its funny the things u miss the first times reading manga. I found the necromancy feat for madara and now this

Revived Rinnegan Madara, Obito with Rinnegan and Rinnegan Sasuke has chain manipulation via Gedo Mazo.

Jubito, JJ Madara and Hagoromo doesn't have immortality type 3, it's not just there is no proof but it's compeletly against the context of the story.

When did Naruto(teenager) learned Shunshin before the war?

No, they don't have immortality type 3. If they have there is no reason for Hagoromo to split Juubi because he has eternal life.

I am asking is there a scan or databook statement that teenager Naruto knows Shunshin.

You must be talking about Type 1. They don't have it anymore.

I wanna know myself. I just saw it in his page. As far as I know, it's just speed amplification with chakra, but I don't remember Shunshin.

Immortality basiscaly means eternal life, ability to life forever, it's differentiate how it obtained and what it's entails and immortality page focusing on that. Basicaly, given them immortality type 3 saying they can live forever because of their Regenerationn.

Can Madara and Obito able to live if their heads cut off?

Every character in the series could amplified their pyhsical capabilites with chakra and they have their Statistics Amplification because of this. Shunshin it is a technique -this is the same ability Shisui know for- and as far as i know teenager Naruto never learn this technique.

Whatever, i concede.

I especially wanted discuss about Kakashi's, Obito's space-time manipulation and Kaguya's time manipulation.

Kamui: Teleportation, Dimensional Travel, BFR (Can send targets to another dimension).

1) When they have the ability manipulate time?

2) Kamui don't give spatial manipulation directly. Kakashi and Obito has teleportation, dimensional travel and BFR so there is no need to give them extra space/spatial manipulation when spatial manipulation abilities written separately. Also, when someone reads space/spatial manipulation without explaination most people think Oh, they manipulate space freely and it's cause problems.

That's not necessarily what space-time means, but I don't really understand it myself. I saw it in Madara's page, so I guessed it was legit. If someone makes a dent in space, I've seen it being classified as affecting space-time.

Kamui warps and distorts space to forcefully teleport people to another dimension. That is spatial manipulation.

Kamui's power written as Teleportation, Dimensional Travel, BFR and i don't think there is a need for additional ability when said ability explained.

So, time manipulation?

It can affect space, so I believe it's fine. People have spatial manipulation for cutting through space, and affecting it in more limited ways than Kamui can.

Like I said, I don't know about the details myself. All I know is that I've seen people that can't actually manipulate time itself have space-time manipulation for doing things like making big holes in space. Maybe the fact that it's classified as space-time ninjutsu also helped.

Teenager Naruto

Resistance to Status Effect Inducement (Resisted the effects of Nagato's black receivers, which paralyse and restricts the movements of targets, and also controls their movements, despite being in close proximity with him)

Naruto didn't resist to black recievers, he overpower it.

Back