• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 3

Dzhindzholia said:
Because she used it against Sasuke's hawk,even from range.
She saw his pressure points and fired at them accordingly

That's not gentle fist, that's just being competent with the Byakugan

Dzhindzholia said:
I don't think so,I think all Kaguya's abilities just related to Ootsutsuki clan,and she is not the only one that can use abilities like dimensional switching,portal creation,tsb and others.
none of Ootsutsuki clan members used tsb yet

Nagato's ET regen doesn't start until he repels the flames or to me at least, what do you think? Also, flames aren't covering his head while falling and Amaterasu null the multi-headed dogs' multiply ability.

0550-014
0550-007

High-Mid regen null most likely, about the dog if I give a guess it powernull again or it could be a weakness for the dog.

Back