• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit iffy about that, shouldn't we need more confirmations/context behind the creation feat?

I mean, "created the demon realm" could not it refer to the name of the place, such as the environment, due to the demon king position instead of the dimension itself?

Also, the celestial bodies pics are from the anime and not the manga?

Just wanted some confirmation and/or context behind the feat, I am not against it.

To my knowledge we don't have a Chaos profile so if someone wants to unlock the SD and DK profiles, I can make the changes, assuming we are finished here ofc.

I mean, thats irrelevant. It is shown to be an aura and a real night would be if Chandler changed the rotation of the planet
Honestly I don't think it is an aura, what Chandler used against the seven deadly sins is quite difference form what he used at Camelot

Honestly I don't think it is an aura, what Chandler used against the seven deadly sins is quite difference form what he used at Camelot
After reading the chapter again, I agree it is an aura, depending on how he uses it, he might be able to cover the entire britania with it, he was able to affect Camelot and liones with it

After reading the chapter again, I agree it is an aura, depending on how he uses it, he might be able to cover the entire britania with it, he was able to affect Camelot and liones with it
i think that he rotate the planet, because we could see the moon. If that is his aura, how can you explain where the moon come from ?

i think that he rotate the planet, because we could see the moon. If that is his aura, how can we explain where the moon come from ?
Well that is also a good point, also when he used it the second time on the sins, it remained Night till the next morning, it was shown to affect everywhere, Camelot, liones

Chaos and Arthur:
Supreme Deity
Large Star level via Environmental Destruction (Created the Celestial Realm, a world that has a light source and is a place that is possible to use Sunshine, which indicates that there really is a sun)
Demon Lord
Large Star level via Environmental Destruction (Created the Demon Realm, a world that has a light source and two moons. The Demon Realm is a place that is possible to use Sunshine, which indicates that there really is a sun)

Last edited:
For the page linked with Cath supposedly saying he can kill everything, even the stars, it doesn't sound like he's going to do that. The quote being relied on is: "Everyone eventually dies. That goes for humans, animals, countries, mountains, forests, lakes, rivers, stars, and even gods..." which only seems to suggest that he's talking about how everything in life has a time limit, especially since he's saying to stop fighting the inevitable.

For the page linked with Cath supposedly saying he can kill everything, even the stars, it doesn't sound like he's going to do that. The quote being relied on is: "Everyone eventually dies. That goes for humans, animals, countries, mountains, forests, lakes, rivers, stars, and even gods..." which only seems to suggest that he's talking about how everything in life has a time limit, especially since he's saying to stop fighting the inevitable.
i agree with, this but he did say hes gonna destroy everything with a form

Weather Manipulation (He could turn Britania into a living hell), Transmutation (Transformed a rock into a bird and the horizon into several castles), light manipulation and darkness manipulation (Turned day into night and the night into day), absorption (Absorbed Cath's body),
The quote being relied on is: "Everyone eventually dies. That goes for humans, animals, countries, mountains, forests, lakes, rivers, stars, and even gods..." which only seems to suggest that he's talking about how everything in life has a time limit, especially since he's saying to stop fighting the inevitable.
Then he says that with Chaos's power he will kill everything in an instant, because "waiting to die is boring".

Also, since I'm not the most familiar with the verse and I'm just going off of what's being said here, I've got a question: Do we know how far these Realms go? Are we sure that the light sources, for example, are outside the scope of the Realms and have simply always been there? Do we know for a fact that they created those?

If we don't know this, I don't agree with High 4-C creation, as that would only work under the assumption that they did in fact create the light sources in their Realms.

I don’t know much about Arthur or 4koA which is why I say that, but if he has a high preponderance of evidence carry on.

Honestly High 4-C Arthur via reality wrapping is ok, I agree it is combat applicable, Based on Cath using a fraction of chaos vs the Sins, based how Merlin has stated that Arthur is one with chaos

Also, since I'm not the most familiar with the verse and I'm just going off of what's being said here, I've got a question: Do we know how far these Realms go? Are we sure that the light sources, for example, are outside the scope of the Realms and have simply always been there? Do we know for a fact that they created those?

If we don't know this, I don't agree with High 4-C creation, as that would only work under the assumption that they did in fact create the light sources in their Realms.
Okay, but also I feel this should be addressed, since it's about the High 4-C rating for anyone in the verse to begin with.

Are we sure that the light sources, for example, are outside the scope of the Realms and have simply always been there?
Sunshine can be used in the realms. Sunshine is an ability that needs a sun to be activated

The moon shines in the demon realm, so it needs a sun

Assuming there is no sun is too bad logic
Do we know for a fact that they created those?
f0VT0Qw.jpeg

天界と女神族を造った女神族の祖であり、エリザベスの母。混沌がこの世界を造り上げたとき、最初に生み出したのが最高神である。

生存状況も含め、詳細はほとんど明らかになっていない謎の人物。

The founder of the Goddess Clan who created the Celestial Realm, and is Elizabeth's mother. When Chaos created this world, the Supreme Deity was the first to be made.

She is a mysterious figure whose details, including her existing status, are still largely unknown.
Also here

All that is is proof that they made the Realm, but how do we know that the stars were created and not just outside the scope of the Realm's creation and were just there to begin with? Being visible in the Realm =/= Created by the creator of the Realm.

The same goes for the sun. How do we know the sun was created and not just always there?

The standard assumption is that the star is hers until proven otherwise, or so I’ve been told.

I don't think that's a valid assumption. If it cannot be proven that the star is hers, then High 4-C cannot be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back