• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they called it "true night " tho and it buff demons , who get buff during NIGHT time.
I mean, thats irrelevant. It is shown to be an aura and a real night would be if Chandler changed the rotation of the planet
  • Chaos: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created the real world, as well as creating the Demon King and Supreme Deity)
Wouldn’t “real world” be at best 5-B here based off of context or Low 5-B?

Do people even scale ED to ED? I’m not sure how that would work for creating those 2 beings but they don’t scale to the creation feat itself?
Demon Lord and Supreme Deity envy Chaos's creation. So Chao's creation power is superior

well it says "genuine " so im assuming its real plus if it was fake why would they get a buff? they need TRUE night time for that and yes theres the whole chandler eartht hing... and imo we can just ignore that

Chaos created both gods who can create High 4-C realms -> Chaos's creation > those gods' creation

Last edited:
I can't speak on King Arthur lol but the DK, SD, and Chaos should still at least get High 4-C via ED/Creation regardless

um are we not gonna wait for the movie unless one of you got a link to it? doubt it tho cuz even i cant find it

I literally made a downgrade thread on kaguya being solar as the dimension she was destroying didn't show any stars. It was decided based on their being a light source in her dimension it has to be a star in their.

Her creating them was debunked as mistranslation. So kaguya had very little evidence on her part yet demon kings realm has stars and moons that are reflecting light which also suggest their is a star in their. So yeah i agree with the upgrade

ok can someone educate me on this... if you go to another dimension and theres a light source is that not a star?

Just to repost for the sake of ease for any following:
  • Demon King: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created a realm with presumably a star as it has moons reflecting light from a bright source)
  • Supreme Deity: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created a realm with presumably a star as a star must exist within her realm for the Sunshine Grace to function)
  • Chaos: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created the real world, as well as creating the Demon King and Supreme Deity)

Just to repost for the sake of ease for any following:
  • Demon King: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created a realm with presumably a star as it has moons reflecting light from a bright source)
  • Supreme Deity: High 4-C via Environmental Destruction (Created a realm with presumably a star as a star must exist within her realm for the Sunshine Grace to function)
I feel weird that Chaos only gets High 4-C due just hax, he is treated like a supreme god

This is the first simple SDS thread I've seen and its amazing (maybe violence might occur later) so I'm guessing everyone agrees then?
So when will it be applied to their profiles or do we need antvasima approval first?

Arthur is Chaos now right? Lol lump him and Chaos in as the same person jk
For me they are different, chaos is a will and doesn't have a physical form, chaos is more of an abstract. Creating a profile would be better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back