• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's a valid assumption. If it cannot be proven that the star is hers, then High 4-C cannot be accepted.
It is a valid assumption, if someone creates a realm then logically they created everything inside of it as well.

Just want to say though, I don't really agree with it being combat applicable, but will see what others think.

All that is is proof that they made the Realm, but how do we know that the stars were created and not just outside the scope of the Realm's creation and were just there to begin with? Being visible in the Realm =/= Created by the creator of the Realm.
The realms are different dimensions. You literally need a portal to cross the realms. Is a different space, and that space was created by SD and DL
How do we know the sun was created and not just always there?
Better question, what is the proof that a sun was in an alternate space without good reason?

By precedence and wiki consistency we default to evidence of celestial body in the sky = it’s part of realm.

All this sounds like to me is tradition, saying "well because we've always done it like this, it should be this way." Who's to say the methodology itself isn't faulty to begin with? It's an assumption that has not been substantiated.

All this sounds like to me is tradition, saying "well because we've always done it like this, it should be this way." Who's to say the methodology itself isn't faulty to begin with? It's an assumption that has not been substantiated.
Then it's on you to change that methodology, but not in this thread, make a separate one.

Again, realms are alternative spaces. You need something to connect the normal world with Celestial Realm to communicate with the angels for exemple; It is an alternate space and it is said that the gods created thats spaces/realms by guides and the manga itself, what is the problem here? Not vague
All of this is only saying that they created the realms, which is not what I'm arguing. I'm arguing that it's unknown if stuff like a sun, star, etc. were created with it because the extent of the realm is unknown. I asked if there's definitive proof that they made those, and if there isn't, this should not be accepted.

So there are random suns in more or less empty pocket dimensions?
No, there is a planet, races, lakes, mountains, castles, kingdoms, moons, etc
I'm arguing that it's unknown if stuff like a sun, star, etc. were created with it. I asked if there's definitive proof that they made those, and if there isn't, this should not be accepted.
The sun is part of the space (Realm). If I create this space that has a sun I created the sun. This is the same logic as saying that a character who created a planet did not create the mountains

All of this is only saying that they created the realms, which is not what I'm arguing. I'm arguing that it's unknown if stuff like a sun, star, etc. were created with it. I asked if there's definitive proof that they made those, and if there isn't, this should not be accepted.
This is like saying I created a universe but you want prove that the galaxies were created by me

All of this is only saying that they created the realms, which is not what I'm arguing. I'm arguing that it's unknown if stuff like a sun, star, etc. were created with it because the extent of the realm is unknown. I asked if there's definitive proof that they made those, and if there isn't, this should not be accepted.
This logic is funny why will DK/SD create a realm without any source of light🤣💔.

A more applicable debunk would be that by definition, infinite can just mean “immensely vast” rather than “true infinite” iirc.

This is like saying I created a universe but you want prove that the galaxies were created by me
The universe has a definite size. My issue with the Realms is that their size is a complete unknown. Since we don't know the size of the Realm, we don't know if stuff like the sun and a star are a part of it.

The universe has a definite size. My issue with the Realms is that their size is a complete unknown. Since we don't know the size of the Realm, we don't know if stuff like the sun and a star are a part of it.
We should also do this to other verses also.

Considering that only one person disagrees and that same person hasn't even read the manga, I think it's safe to apply the changes. It's something simple, just 3 (4 with Chaos) profiles

I don't see how this is an issue, There realms are like dimensions. It is like saying stars seen in a dimension aren't part of that dimension, I don't know how that works

Considering that only one person disagrees and that same person hasn't even read the manga, I think it's safe to apply the changes. It's something simple, just 3 (4 with Chaos) profiles
You still haven't addressed said disagreement. I wouldn't consider it fine to just ignore someone's argument when you hardly even addressed it.
We should also do this to other verses also.
I never said I wouldn't, you know.

There is nothing that indicates that the "Realm" refers to everything in the space. If we knew it did, that'd be one thing, but since we don't, I can't agree to this. The most I could agree on is 5-B since it gets called a world.

There is nothing that indicates that the "Realm" refers to everything in the space. If we knew it did, that'd be one thing, but since we don't, I can't agree to this. The most I could agree on is 5-B since it gets called a world.
I am trying to understand your point, So a universe that never existed comes into Existence and all of a sudden stars within that universe existed before it

I actually understand this argument.

I never said I wouldn't, you know.

How can someone make or create a realm without creating everything inside of it does it make any sense? It seems like some weird headcanon lol when it's already stated such a character did.

tbh... you need to open a portal to get to both dimensions so ya the stars are apart of it... its not like the real world in NNT has 2 stars... so cmon now thats not even a debate

Tbh this question isn't meaningless

We don't consider a world to be universe sized because it has several meanings. "World" could mean our planet or even the human population

The same thing applies here

It is just a dumb argument based on illogical assumptions

First of all, as I have said countless times, the realms are alternative spaces separate from the real world that Chaos created. You need a portal to connect the worlds and communicate with angels and demons. The same realms are referred to as worlds ("Demon World" for example); So it's not a space connected to the real world/space, right?
  • Okay, now, why would there be different spaces than the real one with a sun?
  • Why is an alternate dimension with a sun a natural thing in the world of NNT?
  • How did DL and SD find these dimensions?
  • How are these worlds natural if they are never explained as being natural?
It is 4 questions if you assume that the sun and dimension is something natural. The only question if you suppose that DL and SD created the dimensions is "Why?" To assume that the dimensions are natural is ridiculous and uses a lot more assumption than usual; The realm is a space and this space has moons and a sun, simple.

Tbh this question isn't meaningless

We don't consider a world to be universe sized because it has several meanings. "World" could mean our planet or even the human population

The same thing applies here
Taizai has clearly shown the difference between world as in Planet and population

It is just a dumb argument based on illogical assumptions

First of all, as I have said countless times, the realms are alternative spaces separate from the real world that Chaos created. You need a portal to connect the worlds and communicate with angels and demons. The same realms are referred to as worlds ("Demon World" for example); So it's not a space connected to the real world/space, right?
  • Okay, now, why would there be different spaces than the real one with a sun?
  • Why is an alternate dimension with a sun a natural thing in the world of NNT?
  • How did DL and SD find these dimensions?
  • How are these worlds natural if they are never explained as being natural?
It is 4 questions if you assume that the sun and dimension is something natural. The only question if you suppose that DL and SD created the dimensions is "Why?" To assume that the dimensions are natural is ridiculous and uses a lot more assumption than usual.
Basing your argument's validity purely on how many questions you ask is a yikes. Nothing you said here is good enough as proof. Needing a portal means nothing, and it being a "world" only proves that the most I'd be fine with is 5-B.

also i will agree on something... i do think star might be a bit much also im fine with planet.. chaos can be star tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back