• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai's true power

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the question corner of a certain chapter, the mightiest one of the series (AKA Nakaba, aka Nanatsu no Taizai's author) claims that Britania is old Britain. So does that mean the characters of the series like Ten Commandments or Four Archangels are just 6-C or high 7-A and the top tier like The Supreme Deity and the Demon King are 6-B??

SauceUchiha question corner in chapter 135. Question number 125. Please don't look in nanatsu no taizai wiki, I've looked in it for 2 days and didn't see anything, just found when I looked in manga.

0135-023
Proof that Britania is just Britain.

Nanatsu no Taizai chapter 135, Question 125.
Please notice the head of the picture please.

0135-023 - Copy
Proof proves that the "continent" Britania is England

And for sure the map of "continent" Britannia and the map of England.
UK-Map
England

Full map of Britannia
The continent Britania

Area of Britain is 242,495 km2 and the area of Hawaii is 28,311 km2 .

We don't know the area of small countries in Britannia but Meliodas states that in chapter 136, Britania has lots of countries and towns so at least, it has to have 6 countries.

Liones's area size is already shown to be just a few miles and i don't see any reason for Danafor or Camelot to be massive bigger, especially in the case of Danafor when you can clearly see mountains compare to the size of the whole place.

Err, yeah, it is Britain. I don't think that actually changes anything though.

Damage3245 why not?? Britannia is Britain so the big "continent" that The Ten Commandments want are just a country which means tier of character could change. For example, Meliodas and High Escanor from 6-A to 6-B (continent to country). Holy Knight from 7-B to 7-C or even lower. Ten Commandments and Four Archangels from 6-B to 6-C or lower with Melascula or Fraudrin.

Does this change the Danafor Feat at all? Cause if not, then there are no changes whatsoever

Hewa Fort said:
Damage3245 why not?? Britannia is Britain so the big "continent" that The Ten Commandments want are just a country which means tier of character could change. For example, Meliodas and High Escanor from 6-A to 6-B (continent to country). Holy Knight from 7-B to 7-C or even lower. Ten Commandments and Four Archangels from 6-B to 6-C or lower with Melascula or Fraudrin.
They are already downgrade to country tier

I think that we have to consider the statement that the country in question is only as large as Britain contradicted by what was shown in the series itself.

I don't think it is contradicted tbh.

The length of the UK is 600 miles, and it was only around 300 miles from Liones to Camelot IIRC.

Okay. So does the Danafor feat need to be recalculated?

I thought that the kingdom was now considered to be smaller than previously.

Britannia Map Fanbook 2
Britannia in reality

Antvasima Not actually, here is the map of Britannia in km and we could see that it is not really big just equal to Britain. Actually, the author also stated that he took the idea of Nanatsu no Taizai in his vacation in London. Also Arthurian legends(A.D. 1273). The goddess clan is actually based on Valkyrie of Norse Mythology(B.C. 1000) and demon, Giant, Fairy clan is Elves,etc all remind Norse Myth and enough to fill to that 3000 years of the series.

Maybe we have to recalculate the power of character since Danafor is just a few miles(not enough to consider as a country).

Antvasima is right. Ryope The country is smaller than we calculated since we all consider that Danafor or Liones are countries but now, although they are still countries but actually just a small country with the size same as islands or a small country like Singapore(just as big as a city).

Damage3245 Why?? If it doesn't affect then we have to change our tiering system(since the area of Danafor is just as big as an island or even smaller).

Well, if the calculation is based on an acceptable size, it should be fine to let the statistics remain as they are.

Does anyone have a link to the current Danafor calc? It doesn't seem to be on Meliodas' profile.

Hewa Fort said:
Maybe we have to recalculate the power of character since Danafor is just a few miles(not enough to consider as a country).
Antvasima is right. Ryope The country is smaller than we calculated since we all consider that Danafor or Liones are countries but now, although they are still countries but actually just a small country with the size same as islands or a small country like Singapore(just as big as a city).
I am still a little confused,in the feat's calc of Danafor,Danafor was considered to ba as big as a real country size?(thousands of miles)

Ryope When Meliodas destroyed Danafor, we could easily see its end which means it is just a small one. Beside, It is equal to liones which is just a few miles so it could be as that size too.
Meliodas destroying Danafor

Antvasima said:
Well, if the calculation is based on an acceptable size, it should be fine to let the statistics remain as they are.
But what is that acceptable size, a few miles??

Hewa Fort said:
Ryope When Meliodas destroyed Danafor, we could easily see its end which means it is just a small one. Beside, It is equal to liones which is just a few miles so it could be as that size too.
Yeah i know that Danafor is indeed only a few miles. my question is what size that the user who made the danafor's calc use(hundred of miles?)

I do not know. Let's first find the calculation blog in question.

Danafor uses a calced size the hole by scaling Danafor to Liones I believe. It isn't affected by the scale of Brittania as a whole.

Ryope said:
Hewa Fort said:
Yeah i know that Danafor is indeed only a few miles. my question is what size that the user who made the danafor's calc use(hundred of miles?)
Yeah you're right

Well, then the calculation should be fine to keep.

It should preferably be linked to in Meliodas' profile though.

Yeah, especially since it is the basis of all of the scaling for the high tier characters right now.

Would you or somebody else be willing to look for the calculation? It should be possible to find it in the older revisions of the Meliodas page found in the history section.

Because it is being treated as Vaporization and the hole for it was quite deep.

Damage3245 said:
Because it is being treated as Vaporization and the hole for it was quite deep.
Vaporization: Island level

• (1.8e19 Joules) / (27050 Joules/cc) = 6.654e14 cm^3, or 6.654e8 m^3 destroyed.
  • Mean/Average height of land elevation above sea level is 840m
  • Volume of rectangle = Length*Width*Height, where Height = 840m
  • Volume of cylinder = (Pi)*(Radius^2)*(Height)
  • Isolate for both Length and Width, assuming that both are equal, and you get a value of 5574m for length and width of said island respectively.
If the island is Rectangular:

• The dimensions of said island would have to be 17627m x 17627m x 840m to yield Island level value via vaporization.
If the island is Cylindrical:

• Well, apparently the radius of said island is less than the height; it's unrealistic for an island to have these dimensions, so we'll skip this part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back