• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Prisoners of he Sky Discussion Thread.(Spoilers ahead)

The movie is now available on Netflix for all to watch. This is a separate discussion thread so those who haven't seen it /cannot access it can't be spoiled.

Discuss away then.

Idek lmao i thought he was farting at first but it was hilarious.

Was this movie canon or just the manga which was the prequel

It's pretty much just like the spoilers said there is no way for this movie to be canon. Meliodas has his Post-Revival Demon Mark but this is Pre-Training King and Pre-Training Diane. Only the prequel manga is canon. But I'm pretty sure Hawk Mama sealing Indura Baruja is also canon since this was mentioned in one of the Volume extras.

They are really weak though. At most Bellion after getting amped by Indura Baruja is around 15k - 20k since he managed to overpower one of Post-Revival Base Meliodas' four clones created by Lostvayne before getting knocked away by the other three. Normally he would be much weaker. And the other Six Black Knights are even weaker Pump (Galand's nephew) pretty much got stomped by Pre-Purgatory Ban in raw power. Indura Baruja will probably just be scaled to Indura Derieri and Indura Monspeet.

I really have to question where Merlin heard about the Ten Commandments having trouble with the Six Black Knights from. Seriously these guys are only stronger than Gray Demons. With the exception of Bellion the other knights probably aren't even stronger than Copper Demons. Even Base Galand the weakest Commandment should be able to solo them.

I know that. I'm just saying they are ridiculously weak despite the hype about them being on the same level as the Ten Commandments.

Anyways if profiles are made for them with the exception of Bellion every one of the Six Black Knights are 7-B.

Bellion will be At least 7-B in his base form and at least 7-A when amped by Indura Baruja.

I liked this movie. It got pretty intense towards the end. I can only hope Season 3 will have a similar level of quality since they didn't do terribly well towards the end of season 2.

ok before anyone starts anything it seems you might need a weapon for full counter BUT... estrossa used darkness/hellblaze for it also so lets not try to low ball in future post (assuming the movie is canon)
Full counter without weapon

so hawks mama has light darkness manipulation confirmed by merlin and its said to be stronger than the goddess/demon clans jeez... how strong is this thing

i get that but shouldnt the origin of MOC ,bajura,six knights details be canon? since they are in the main timeline

Yeah those are canon since they were shown in the prequel manga here. https://imgur.com/a/0Cexyx

I'm pretty sure the second mini story isn't canon since that story was supposed to be a prequel to the movie rather than the series like the first and third one.

But I'm not sure if what they said in the movie could be used. We might need to make a thread about it.

The prequel manga so be main canon, the movie should be secondary canon

The information about MOC should be used from the manga as well cause the mangaka answers a question about MOC

Can we just aknowledge how beautiful and juicy those action scenes were? That's what i love about movies variants.

Also anyone else reminded of one of the pokemon movies? Mainpy the lucario one from 2003?

if the movie was cannon hawk's mom would need an upgrade, being able to absorb an attack from a monster who was stated possible stronger then the 10 comandments and was making all of the seven deadly sins have trouble holding back and then shot it back and made it fall to it's knees.

The movie isn't canon but Hawk Mama being the Mother of Chaos and sealing Indura Baruja and the Six Black Knights is canon since it was also shown in the prequel manga. Also being stronger than the Ten Commandments is not really much of a milestone anymore.

The knights being stronger than the 10 commandments is straight up bs.

They were shown to be far weaker, base galand could solo them.

The lesser ones are, but the Bellion stuff is being massively exaggerated. I'll post later in a spoiler box.

EDIT: SPOILERS! READ AT THY OWN RISK!!

First of all, Zoria (a Celestial) can slice Red Demons in half and cut the fingers off amped Gray Demons, though he was overpowered. Dahaaka alone beat him and killed multiple of his soldiers, each of whom were putting up pretty good fights against Red, Blue, and Gray Demons, albeit in groups.

Pump survives a massive beating from Ban and blocks a few of his blows. But Ban has been shown to be much faster than Meliodas despite being many times weaker, and Pump did harm him despite the latter having tanked blows of this magnitude. However, Ban does (literally) crush him fairly easily.

Galla's dummy (who is implied to be weaker than Galla herself) destroys the entrance (a lake of sorts) to the Sky Temple, which I calced to be Low-End Small Town level (roughtly 1.5 kilotons). She is unable to harm Heavy Metal, but can survive a Devil Hammer from Diane and Bumblebee from King. She dies right after due to a strange "Cross Shooting" combo from King and Diane, it's like a barrage of energy blasts. Galla also had one even clash with Zoria, but take that very much with a grain of salt since it was for 5 seconds, albeit she did say he's "worth fighting".

Aside from some hax (defensive spells against the elements and elemental manip), Derocchio doesn't matter. Atollah was easily petrified and only has some advanced Soul hax.

Bellion fights on par with Meliodas for multiple minutes, lands effective blows, tanks hits, clashes evenly, reflects a sword blow, overpowers him at multiple points, and would have killed him while the latter was impaled with a blade that's effective against demons. In their second fight, Bellion has an amp from Baruja, allowing him to fairly easily overpower a Meliodas clone (thought the fight was sort of even, but honestly, it seems like an outlier). The three others show up and punch him into a cliff, but that's all, he even says "No matter how many of those weaklings you can produce, you're still inferior to me", and even shows it when Meliodas has to re-absorb his clones (he has to use it again against Baruja) and use his Demon Mark to overpower the former's attack, smash his blade, and win easily.

So I'd say that the lesser knights are City level for being superior to Solaad's dad and fighting somewhat on par with the Sins, and Bellion is Country level.

Wait why would the lesser Knights be Low 7-B? If we are using the revised future tierings than the lesser Knights would all be 7-B for being superior to Gray Demons who are stronger than Gilthunder who has a Low 7-B+ or 7-B feat.

But yeah anyways looking back Bellion was able to trade blows with Post-Revival Base Meliodas pretty evenly. So I guess it's fine scaling both Pre-Amp and Post-Amp Bellion to Post-Revival Base Meliodas.

Were the knights even stated to be stronger in the first place tho??? I remember they were said to have caused some trouble but never stronger then them but that huge beast tho I don't know about that one it was stated to be strong if I remember correctly

They just said even the Ten Commandments struggled with the Six Black Knights. So they made it sound like they were comparable. But other than Bellion all the other knights were only around the lvls of the lesser demons.

Struggled could mean different thing since the commandments were higher rank. It could possibly mean they wouldn't listen to their orders

belion is the only one who was a issue anyways i loved pump and lion demons powers.... stun the soul and 4 elemental immunity

@AstralKing7 Rewatched the movie again Meliodas also said the Six Black Knights were as strong as the Ten Commandments. But at this point I'm pretty sure it was just Bellion who was carrying the whole team. Cause looking back Post-Revival Base Meliodas actually said he's strong and they were having a pretty even fight with Bellion seemingly even having the upper hand at some times.

@Zezu1995 My favorite was also Pump and Dorocchio. Too bad they didn't get as much screen time as Bellion.

@ByAsura Oh ok.

Did anyone else feel strange that none of the black knights recognized Meliodas? MELIODAS. THE DEMON KING'S SON. THE LEADER OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS. THE BETRAYER.

Welp.

Right? I could understand if the other Knights didn't recognize Meliodas. But Bellion actually met him 3000 years ago when he got rekted by Mael.

This movie is so non canon it hurts, also the animation was choppy and a lot of the plot felt disoriented, but the fights were cool and it was entertaining, so it's ok in my book

It was an alright movie. Most of these non-canon movies from anime series aren't that great to begin with so I'm with what we got.

It's ya boi, the local NNT Anime Plebian, with a matchup that's slightly off topic incase anyone cares

Yes it's FC/OC I know

Also SAO Tabletop

Boy that's a story

Back