• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai downgrades

So going along Steve Roger's list with the addition and recalculations of calculations:

High 7-C (196.6525 Kilotons): Meliodas (Sealed), Diane (Gideon), Ban (Pre-Purgatory), King (Base), Hendrickson, Dreyfus, Gilthunder, Howzer, Arthur, Vivian, Elaine, Gerharde

At least High 7-C (At least 393.305 Kilotons): Meliodas (Sealed Demon Mark)

At least High 7-C, likely higher (At least 393.305 Kilotons, likely higher): Hendrickson (Gray Demon Blood), Albion, Meliodas (Lostvayne), Matrona, Diane (After Drole's Training), Meliodas (Sealed Wrath)

At least High 7-C (393.305 Kilotons), likely far higher: Elaine (Wings), Galand, Meliodas (Unsealed), Melascula, Gowther (Emotions Restored), Grayroad, Galand (Critical Over), King (After Gloxinia's Training), Gloxinia

At least 7-A (270.67 Megatons), likely High 7-A (3.29 Gigatons): Drole, Derieri (Base), Monspeet (Base)

High 7-A (3.29 Gigatons): Meliodas (Unsealed Demon Mark), Diane (Drole's Dance), Derieri (Combo Star)

At least High 7-A (3.29 Gigatons): Meliodas (Post Revival), Estarossa, Zeldris, Escanor (Mid Morning)

6-C (4.3 Gigatons): Tarmiel, Sariel, Escanor (Late Morning)

6-C (12.9 Gigatons): Meliodas (Post Revival Assault Mode), Chandler (True Form), Cusack (True Form), Ludociel (Possessing Margaret), Zeldris (God)

6-C (25.8 Gigatons): Original Demon, Ludociel (True Body), Derieri (Indura), Monspeet (Indura)

The King calculation is way higher than Meliodas' feat, although he used an air slash to do it.

I forgot about that, but that calc needs to be evaluated. I might check out a few of my older calcs.

Last edited:
That method got nuked, also Ocean is not the real size as a real Ocean and creation feats are mrk

On the Verse Page's Calculation section, it say that
Although on Meliodas's actual page, he is still High 7-C, not Low 7-B. Although since I believe he is still scaling to the 424 Kiloton in base form, his Demon Mark should be above High 7-C+ (424x2=848) for effortlessly defeating Ban after he added Meliodas’ strength to his own.
I believe the Low 7-B comes from Albion?

Albion tanks a full counter attack from itself or something, which is 3x 424 Kilotons? I may be wrong about that

It does tank its own full countered attack, but I think that wasn't actually its full power. Either that, or the blasts that destroyed it were additive.

Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas<Albion in Power levels

So Albion's AP would be High 7-C+'s 848 Kilotons

And his durability would be Low 7-B 2.5 Megatons

Back