• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai downgrades

Yeah, It is very difficult to use the size of a mountain for pixelscale, considering that the mountain is not completely visible

I know a very good method to use, the result will probably be higher. I can create a blog after the edits

At least 7-A (652.35 Megatons), likely High 7-A (3.29 Gigatons): Drole, Derieri (Base), Monspeet (Base)

High 7-A (3.29 Gigatons): Meliodas (Unsealed Demon Mark), Diane (Drole's Dance), Derieri (Combo Star)
IMO Drole, Derieri in base and Monspeet in base should also definitively scale to High 7-A considering that their power levels are 54K, 52K and 53K respectively while Unsealed DM Mel is 56K which is really close to the aforementioned three.

IMO Drole, Derieri in base and Monspeet in base should also definitively scale to High 7-A considering that their power levels are 54K, 52K and 53K respectively while Unsealed DM Mel is 56K which is really close to the aforementioned three.
Meliodas is able to slice clean through Drole, and takes his attacks with little to no damage. Derieri needs 53 hits with Combo Star to do any significant damage to Meliodas. Monspeet doesn't really have any scaling to him.

This is why Drole gets "At least 7-A, likely High 7-A."
The combo star only adds 100 tons of force per hit. The fact that 53 totally crippled his arms, combined with her similar strength, suggests the difference in strength isn't massive.
It only adds 100 tons per hit, yet allows Derieri to deal significant damage Tarmiel in his true body, who is > 88k combat class. Though that detail does mean she should get something like "Up to 6-C with Combo Star"
This just means that those few hits raised her power to a point she can start to overpower him. It's the whole point of her ability.

Meliodas is able to slice clean through Drole
I didn't say they were precisely equal. Just that their PLs are close enough to be in the same tier.

and takes his attacks with little to no damage
In the first scan you can't really see Meliodas clearly to determine the damage. However, in the earlier scan you posted, Meliodas seems to have taken some damage from Giga Fall, which could be stronger than Giga Pick, which is why Meliodas took no visible damage in this scan. Also, you're forgetting to factor in demon regeneration.

Derieri needs 53 hits with Combo Star to do any significant damage to Meliodas.
She was already pressuring him from a few hits. And when you consider that they were relative in strength from the beginning according to the official PLs, it's not surprising why his arms were crushed after 53 consecutive hits.

Monspeet doesn't really have any scaling to him.
Except power levels, which were designed by the author and you can't just ignore for no reason.

Last edited:
If you look at power levels, Drole's magic is way higher than Meliodas', but his physical strength is vastly inferior. At least 7-A+, likely High 7-A makes plenty of sense, especially since Demon Meliodas was curbstoming both him and Gloxinia.

Edit: Actually, they did fight and damage Demon Chandler. Seems kind of like PIS, though, considering the fight between late afternoon Escanor (114,000) and Meliodas (142,000).

Last edited:
If you look at power levels, Drole's magic is way higher than Meliodas', but his physical strength is vastly inferior. At least 7-A+, likely High 7-A makes plenty of sense, especially since Demon Meliodas was curbstoming both him and Gloxinia.
Curbstomping is a bit overexaggerated. He did take damage during the fight and was only outmatching them by employing a switching strategy which was explained by Gowther to the others watching the fight.

Edit: Actually, they did fight and damage Demon Chandler. Seems kind of like PIS, though, considering the fight between late afternoon Escanor (114,000) and Meliodas (142,000).
Wasn't it stated by Chandler and Cusack that they were initially weakened after escaping the seal? i could be wrong, so don't quote me on that.

I didn't mean at the same time.

You're right, but I heard somewhere that they regained full power before the fight. I could be wrong on this.

For the Gray Demons, it is said on their profile that they “Overpowered a combination attack from Gilthunder and Howzer”. Is this talking about Gil and Howzer’s Pre-Training key? If so, this could make Gray Demon’s AP be around 849.94 KT (High 7-C+)

There are two statements from Chandler himself which confirm that he is weakened during his fight against the sins and then Drole and Gloxinia. So them damaging Chandler isn't necessarily PIS.

His magic power was doubled beforehand because it was night. Plus, it was just his magic that was suppressed, not his strength, speed, etc.

the downgrades seem fair and all but there is no way Gloxinia is only Low 7-B(unless you are disconsidering his magic of course) bc iirc he performed a 7-A feat during his fight vs meliodas

Neither of them seriously damaged Chandler, did they? I seem to recall him beating them with ease.

Could you look at this calculation?
I actually have a few misgivings about Gloxinia's feat in general.

Edit: I can't post another comment on the blog for some reason. Here's what I was trying to say.

Tarmiel's Ocean

Why would GPE apply to creating an ocean dimension?

Gloxinia Calc

I prefer the earthquake method over assuming it made a big crater, but there's still some problems.

Firstly, the positioning of Gloxinia's feat is weird. He wasn't far above the ground and faced the beam downwards (obviously, that's why it goes on a downward trajectory past the maze), but it's suddenly hundreds of metres above Drole's wall, and going past the centre of the maze after hitting Meliodas in what's supposed to be the opposite direction. Secondly, if the explosion was 42 km outside of the centre of Vaizel maze, these hills (you can see the edge of the explosion hitting the hill) and buildings would be gigantic.

Elizabeth and co. were very close to the centre of the maze, so you could just use the 8 miles as the radius. The value is now 1.1324736e+18 J, or 270.66767858 Megatons (Mountain level). It was like a kilometre outside of the maze and Meliodas' friends were held in that massive hands, so the results are a tad low-balled.

Baste

This only increases the result marginally, but you could measure the entire base's mid-section as two Gabriel's horns.

Looking at the actual size, I think they may have exaggerated it at long distance. Close up, the room-sized windows aren't that big, and characters like Diane are even larger than the lower sections. Similarly, normal humans aren't absolutely dwarfed by the lower levels.

Even if the results end up being lower, there's still tons of calcs that can be done. For example, Ban (seemingly at a weaker level of power) and the Red Demon obliterated the Sacred Tree and kilometres of forest. I think there's also some new light novels.

Last edited:
That calc could give Gloxinia and Post Training King something to scale to if accepted. Critical Over Galand could possibly scale as well.
On another note, should we really be using Full Counter as a 3x multiplier? It's supposed to be greater than 2x, but you cannot quantity it beyond that. It could very well be 2.1, 2.5, or 2.9x and still fit.

I forgot about this, but I collected a few feats and some information from the light novels a few days ago. They're mostly inferior to even the calculated feats here, so I'll just highlight the best in bold.

Last edited:
Life of King has yet to respond. He said he's back today, though.

Why would GPE apply to creating an ocean dimension?
It was suggested that feats like Termi's should use the GPE method

And thinking """""now""""", the scale of the ocean is not good. 8000 kilometers is the radius, not the diameter. It doesn't make sense to assume from that perspective the horizon would be the diameter. So

Volume = 8000^2*3692*Pi
Volume = 742320644931m^3
Mass = 6.8219267e+14Kg
GPE = 6.8219267e+14*(3692/2)*9.81
GPE = 1.2354004e+19 Joules (High 7-A+)

Not amazing, but still good
Elizabeth and co. were very close to the centre of the maze, so you could just use the 8 miles as the radius. The value is now 1.1324736e+18 J, or 270.66767858 Megatons (Mountain level).
That's fair enough. My scale is also bullshit and wank, I don't know why I assumed it was a mountain
Looking at the actual size, I think they may have exaggerated it at long distance. Close up, the room-sized windows aren't that big, and characters like Diane are even larger than the lower sections. Similarly, normal humans aren't absolutely dwarfed by the lower levels.
I don't know, it is shown at least 3 times the perspective of the Bastle. Im neutral about this. But let's see the height
361_Sem_Titulo_20210524115617.png

Blue Line = 2pxl | 1.5
Red Line = 234pxl | 176.25

This is a massive downgrade. The result probabily is lass than 8-A with this pixelscale

I still think it's weird. They're just forming an ocean and skies, GPE has nothing to do with it.

We're shown the smaller scale of Baste way more, and it's quite consistent. In any media, exaggerating size and scale serves to make something more dreadful.

Back