• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
>3000 years old demon loli

Talk about fantsy ~

Also Day Escanor x Loli merlien doujin plz ~

Who cares if it's legal.

As a complete supporter of anything that's cute i am completely against Loli's being used for anything other than just being cute.

Even fanservice goes on my nerves in their case figures a doujin. And man is fanservice with Loli's a thing these days.

Dark649 said:
We need to calc the celestial arrow explosion, which scales to his durability.
Didn't he black that with his barrier ? there many impressive feats recently but no one to do the clac =__=

@William Loli fan service is also part of their cuteness so you should support that as well, these days there whole shows that foucs on loli fan service lol

@Zero if the fanservice isn't pushed i am fine with it it.

But take things where they are naked like seriously that is ridiculous.

My suggestion is to use mangatown as i did for FT.

I don't understand the logic behind that,why does he combine the energy of the meteors? that not,for example,5 meteors of 5 Megatons combine(which make this 5X5 Attack Potency) those are 5 separate meteors which each one is 5 magatons,the amount doesnt matter it still just 5 magatons

We should wait for the others to talk bout the calc, but i agree that Chandler is only at least Large Mountain level for shotting King armor.

Ryop said:
I don't understand the logic behind that,why does he combine the energy of the meteors? that not,for example,5 meteors of 5 Megatons combine(which make this 5X5 Attack Potency) those are 5 separate meteors which each one is 5 magatons,the amount doesnt matter it still just 5 magatons
Quite literally what i said and i totally agree.

Chandler had no problem melting giants who used Heavy Metal as stated by himself, therefore, Heavy metal diane cannot scale to Chandlers "magic" only to physical attacks (maybe).

Has anyone calced Escanor vaporizing that lake?

Also, Melidos' fight with the giant and fairy king is filled with speed feats.

As far as I know, the labyrinth that Dolor made was 8 miles wide. Meliodas came back after getting shot outside, but I don't think that would impressive.

Especially considering the magnitude of the Galan feat.

RadicalMrR- I am pertty sure i asked this in the past here or in other fourm,this is town level something i think

RadicalMrR-I am pertty sure that you forgot the fact that you see the tree from point of view above in the sky, you cant really tell the height.also how exactly you know this is Pine Tree? you just guess?

Ur probably right on the width thing but I want the calc groups's opinion on it.

As for which tree it is, what other tree does that look like?

Was that calc for Chandler even accepted? Also, what kind of a weakness is that? The celestial arrow has that effect on anyone it's not a weakness of his.

Like seriously that profile was rushed too much including his age, as if it's not obvious he didn't age since he was sealed with everyone else...

You know it's seriously sound better than your actual name, you should thank me Willia

Actually i am likely gonna change the name into "Blanked" as it's what i use in games, but let's leave that aside @Re:Zero.

ZERO7772 said:
No one touch muh High 6-C Chandler plz ~
His High 6-C calc assumes the combined energy and damage of all the meteors, it's better to use the damage of just one.

Let's shatter his dreams! I was against the calc from the very beggining for that reason and now i have another reason for it.

Suffer @Zero suffer! :D

I mean they will get upgraded sooner or later anyway.

Well, once we know Chandler's PL or scaling, we can use the calc to upgrade anyone who is HIGHER than him because someone like that (namely Mel and Escanor) should be able to create an output higher than anything Chandler can dish.

Okay, you guys know how we always joke on Ban being worthless?

Well in this chapter even Hawk was more useful than him.

So much for the highest rank demon, Demon king isn't proud of you

Ban is weak right now because he spent the past few hours banging eline with her new look, that also explain why eline didn't show up

On serious i couldn't care less about him at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back