• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel was destroying him when they fought in the tournament while diane actually got the upper hand on normal Mel in the manga and if we go by PL diane have 20 point above him lel

He still have immortality tho and the power stealing thing

Ban's hunter feast took the power from 2 comandments and everything near by. Only Escanor and Meliodas' true power were the only sins with a higher PL than Ban at that time.

He still wouldn't beat Merlin for sure and his pl get downgraded were soon after the absorption so it's not a good comparison.

No one may seriously think Ban can beat Merlien right ? She will hax him to death,heck she can beat Mel and Esca if played right

Nah, Mel can blitz her just like with Escanor and I can't think of any hax that she has to beat Escanor and Mel to be honest.

How? Unless she keeps her barrier constantly on she gets one shoot and even with the barier it's unknown would she survive cause Escanor and Meliodas never hit the barrier with full power directly.

Her barrier never showed any weakness so far against physical attacks, she intended to keep Mel in the perfect cube in case he wakes up, that would imply he can't escape it although by that logic you can say why she didn't just imprison him in the cube to being with rather than keeping Esca with him

She should have better chance against escanor considering she know more about escanor than himself, pretty she have way of counter his sunshine

His High 6-C calc assumes the combined energy and damage of all the meteors, it's better to use the damage of just one

I agree with this, because in fact if he really High 6-C he wasn't be overhelmed by King, Diana, Ban and Gowther. He At least High 7-A, possible higher (or Likely 6-C)

I remind you that was seriously weakened Meliodas that she planned to imprison in the cube so i seriously doubt it would work plus he has counter vanish and full counter that work on anything magical so i highly doubt that would be a problem.

Again, how would she beat Escanor? She can't mind hax, because that won't work and that is honestly the only thing i can imagine her do. Sure beating Escanor is easy if she just runaway until night falls.

Never heard of it reflecting attacks... If you refer on what happens to Escanor after Meliodas punched him i don't think that has anything to do with attack reflection.

WilliamShadow said:
I remind you that was seriously weakened Meliodas that she planned to imprison in the cube so i seriously doubt it would work plus he has counter vanish and full counter that work on anything magical so i highly doubt that would be a problem.
Again, how would she beat Escanor? She can't mind hax, because that won't work and that is honestly the only thing i can imagine her do. Sure beating Escanor is easy if she just runaway until night falls.
I mean he is demon and will regente pretty fast if she didn't have confident in the cube she would sealed him or something don't you think ? FC reflect all magic attacks coming and him the cube isn't even attack spell did he ever negate defined spell with his FC ?

I am just guessing here Because marlien studies so much about escanor power so she should know some way to stop him imo

His wounds will regenerate, but his stamina not and its stamina that matters not the physical condition in that case. Also, there is always the fact Meliodas not even for a second looked worried about the cube and has never had a chance to hit it directly so I highly doubt that he couldn't deal with it. Also, he barely ever used counter vanish but since it works diffrently from FC my guess is he can use it on barriers as well.

Knowing someone's power doesn't mean you can beat them. To be fair Escanor knows how many of Merlin's powers work as well even if she is more versitalty that wouldn't change the fact he can one shot and easily destroy any of her attacks.

Of course Loli Merlin one shots both at the same time.

The Perfect Cube that Vivian set up back in Liones outside of Baltra's froom reflected Slader's attacks. Of course, Merlin came in and broke it with Absolute Cancel like a badass but that did happen.

I wonder who stronger now between King and Diane, King showed always to be superior to her if she can go up to 48k his full power should be in the 50's or did she get boost in power from Mesc spell ?

King was the main player in the fight and hawk is still the black horse of the team "or pig" Ban still useless

WilliamShadow said:
Never heard of it reflecting attacks... If you refer on what happens to Escanor after Meliodas punched him i don't think that has anything to do with attack reflection.
Actually wiki page says it reflect the attack back at the opponents

Wiki is written by fans as well so i wouldn't go saying their words are law.

Did they give a valid explanation for it?

Thou that aside you can't reflect an attack that's too powerful anyway.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Also is absolute cancel are existence erasure? it's only work on magical spell but its still something.
Only on magical spells not on people so doesn't help her with raw power fighters.

Dude they put the source along with it they don't write from their heads, it's in chapter 80

See here :

http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/80/4

http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/80/5

Maybe it reflect from the outside only ? and didn't Mel reflect cruel sun directly at the cube?

That's the point if Mel reflect at the cube after Escanor attacked him than the cube should have reflected the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back