• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that, Gowther must have been pretty powerful for him to be imprisoned. I mean, you don't put someone into prison for 500 years if they weren't a threat. Invasion by itself seems a bit broken, but if he has the power level to back it up in actual fighting... dayum.

Also, has Derriere's and Monspiet's Indura form been talked about? Those seem pretty beastly (kek).

Fraudrin probably took the position but never the powers that come along with it. That's probably why he was shown as relatively weak compared to the rest of commandments. I mean, even Galan, who literally is the weakest was shown kicking ass, same with Merascylla. We have yet to see how it activates tho.

What was galand's power level again like 30k? King is 40k so he should be stronger, so yea i think king should be upgraded, diane is only 15k though, but tha was higher than king previously with final form of chastefiol which was 12k and he was city level right? So city level diane i think.

Remember, Diane's 15k in human size. She would have a higher power level in the future. I guess we could leave Diane the way she is for now.

Why is Howzer not scaled to Gilthunder when he has higher powerlevel than him? I'm around 40 chapters behind is there a specific reason why?

Merascylla is like a damn roach. She's survived two occasions where she absolutely should have died, and she's still going strong.

Would be a bit redundant since Elizabeth Liones is just the reincarnation of Goddess Elizabeth.

Nah just create new key and added new pic for elizabeth since both of them share the same appearance(minus the wings and eyes) and the exact same name.. And i think liz profile should be merged or something.

Agreed. We have three known incarnations of Elizabeth that can be merged into the same profile.

For present Elizabeth? Just add new keys(like Liz and Godness Elizabeth or something) and pic and their stats to her profile. Btw you probably don't need to contact Antvasima for delete a page.

Yeah, her main character is Elizabeth Liones so it should be called that still.

Holy shit the DemonKing looks fuc.... Badass!!!!!

I think he reach the Country/Continent/Moon/Planet lvl range for Nanatu no Taizai:

[[1]]

He is definitely the God-Tier for Seven Deadly Sins at least.

Well, he is far superior to Meliodas who pretty much stomps everyone except Escanor and maybe Zeldoris.

It's frightening to think Evil Meliodas is stronger than this Colossus. I see the Kings being more powerful than Akira Kongou, primarily due to their haxx tho.

What are you even talking about?

Evil Meliodas isn't what we're seeing in action. What we're seeing is Meliodas after Elizabeth converted him. Evil Meliodas was hailed as the vilest & "Supreme Demon" by the Demon King HIMSELF. The King disdainfully said, as he—Meliodas—meet that Women (Elizabeth) he became a shell of his former self (Elizabeth took away the Evil, hence converted him).

Merlin even heard of his rep & said his Evil self was known as the "Strongest Demon".

The 10C (Estarossa) said similar things. I.e "The Goddess could only coward at your presence"

Even Meliodas himself (after killing Fraudrin) implied if he turned Evil again, he can protect Elizabeth from the Kings; but he's very reluctant to turn into "That Guy" as he's Evil.

We've not even seen Meliodas actual complete transformation yet because such a thing requires his POD (& using that brings him closer to his Evil personality).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back