• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai AP Issues

Well how about this. I'll remove the AP values for those who upscale from a lower tier without multipliers since it's impossible to know how much they actually upscale from said calc. For example: I'll remove the 1 Megaton upscaling from 949 Kilotons.

But I'll leave the AP values for those that are in that tier via multipliers like Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas being at least 442 Gigatons.

No leave all of them, the 7-A scale to Baseline, if someone asked what AP they were, we'd be like above 1 Megaton by a large amount

There is literally no point in doing that. Sometimes the characters that upscale from a calc wouldn't even be baseline it's better to just say they are simply this tier because they are upscaled from this calc rather than give it a number that could be false. You should just do something like this.

The Low 7-B's like Dogedo are upscaled from the High 7-C+ calc.

The 7-A's like Gray Demon Hendrickso are upscaled from the 7-B+ calc.

The 6-C+'s like 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris are at least 2x the 6-C calc. (86.8 Gigatons)

The High 6-C's like Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas are at least 2x the High 6-C calc. (443.6 Gigatons)

The High 6-C+'s like The Original Demon are from being at least twice as strong as it's fusees (887.2 Gigatons)

The Low 6-B's like Ludoshel in his true body are upscaled from the High 6-C+'s

We should also remove all the Demon King abilities from Meliodas's page since we know he doesn't have the commandments and therefore shouldn't be able to use their powers

Peter1129 said:
There is literally no point in doing that. Sometimes the characters that upscale from a calc wouldn't even be baseline it's better to just say they are simply this tier because they are upscaled from this calc rather than give it a number that could be false. You should just do something like this.

The Low 7-B's like Dogedo are upscaled from the High 7-C+ calc.

The 7-A's like Gray Demon Hendrickso are upscaled from the 7-B+ calc.

The 6-C+'s like 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris are at least 2x the 6-C calc. (86.8 Gigatons)

The High 6-C's like Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas are at least 2x the High 6-C calc. (443.6 Gigatons)

The High 6-C+'s like The Original Demon are from being at least twice as strong as it's fusees (887.2 Gigatons)

The Low 6-B's like Ludoshel in his true body are upscaled from the High 6-C+'s
If nobody minds I'll chnage the notes on the NNT verse page to this. In the meantime I'll go update Elizbaeth's Profile.

Oh right forgot to change that after updating Elizabeth's Profile. I'll change it now. Thanks for reminding me.

Edit: And done,

Back