• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai abilities and resistance addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Abilities:
The Ten Commandments have passive fear manipulation, paralysis
The Goddess who have the grace have resurrection and immortal type 4 and 8
The Demon King could have some abilities like Mael when he absorb 4 commandments, he also have posion manipulation, acid manipulation due to his storm
Ban get power bestowal and healing post purgatory

Resistance:
Members of the Ten Commandments are immune to all other Commandments except for their own (age manipulation, seal manipulation, petrification, power nullification, mind manipulation, empathic manipulation, disease manipulation, pain manipulation)
The four archangel also resistnace to Commandments effect due to the divine blessing by Supreme Deity
Anyone suriving from purgatory can resistance corruption type 2, lightning manipulation, madness, deconstruction
Chaos should have resistance to absolute zero due to he can survive on the space

Last edited:
Because having a commandment/grace makes you inmune to the others commandments not the specific power they have, as an example gowther can still use mind manipulation on melascula as well as in the archangels
May be Gowther have resist negation or perhap we should use resistance instead of immune

May be Gowther have resist negation or perhap we should use resist instead of immune
Nah, the series is clear on that matter the graces/commandments stop commandments in general , not their specific powers
The graces resist it because they were likely made to counter the commndments themselves like many other goddes powers were made to counter demon powers and vice versa

Ok, what about the other ? Is this ok or not
Everything else is fine in my book, but the fear manipulation and paralysis should be limited it only ever worked on hendi, and later on nobody was affected to the same extent, so it seens more like hendi is sensing their power and getting scared for his life than anything

Everthing apart from the commandments and graces granting resistences and the absolute zero is fine for me, just make sure to say that the fear/paralysis thing is limited and has only show to affect far weaker beings

I think all you need is to call staff for evaluation

Everthing apart from the commandments and graces granting resistences and the absolute zero is fine for me, just make sure to say that the fear/paralysis thing is limited and has only show to affect far weaker beings

I think all you need is to call staff for evaluation
This seems fine to me.

Is anybody here who is able to edit properly willing to apply it though? I don't want to have to spend lots of time cleaning up afterwards.

Seems like we will have a bit of an issue some these are movies scans, sds movie after season 2 is not canon iirc

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottom of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Wait the said abilities about to be added have a few problem, would give a better reply to them later

Abilities:
The Ten Commandments have passive fear manipulation, paralysis
This two are still fear inducement on weaker characters than themselves
The Goddess who have the grace have resurrection and immortal type 4 and 8
While this is right you need to provide actual scans for this, and this is not battle applicable but first the scans
The Demon King could have some abilities like Mael when he absorb 4 commandments, he also have posion manipulation, acid manipulation due to his storm
The DK did not show that he can perform.this I don't see why he would.have this, this is due to estarossa dark nature or mood after getting 2 commandments he started changing drastically
Just healing actually unless he granted mama hawk the ability to heal, which he did not he only healed her
Resistance:
Members of the Ten Commandments are immune to all other Commandments except for their own (age manipulation, seal manipulation, petrification, power nullification, mind manipulation, empathic manipulation, disease manipulation, pain manipulation)
The four archangel also resistnace to Commandments effect due to the divine blessing by Supreme Deity
Like we discussed this is in berse mechanics
Anyone suriving from purgatory can resistance corruption type 2,
This corruption type 2 would be limited as they did not have a physical body here, but yes they can resist their souls getting.corrupted so it can also warrant for a straight up rating.
Movie scan
This is not madness manip, just that he was old and already dying and was trying to pass out a word
Not sure how this would qualify as it is due to the workings of the purgatory and we have actually seen clothes on ban while in the purgatory and others too, but I have no objections to this, should be possibly tho
Chaos should have resistance to absolute zero due to he can survive on the space
We don't grant absolute zero resistance for surviving in space what we grant is self sustenance which is already on chaos profile

This two are still fear inducement on weaker characters than themselves
Yeah, i know. It should limited on weaker opponent
While this is right you need to provide actual scans for this, and this is not battle applicable but first the scans
The scan is in Q&A, hard for me to get the actual scan. All Q&A i read is in another media like this
Just healing actually unless he granted mama hawk the ability to heal, which he did not he only healed her
I forgot put this scan. I think power bestowal is limited
Not sure how this would qualify as it is due to the workings of the purgatory and we have actually seen clothes on ban while in the purgatory and others too, but I have no objections to this, should be possibly tho
Clothes that Ban and Meliodas wear are made from purgatory creatures so it hard to disintegrate

Last edited:
The scan is in Q&A, hard for me to get the actual scan. All Q&A i read is in another media like this
Wog is only viable if it goes with what was shown in the series, but make a screenshot of the necessary part and post it
I forgot put this scan. I think power bestowal is limited
This is still healing
Clothes that Ban and Meliodas wear are made from purgatory creatures so it hard to disintegrate
Was there a scan of purgatory disintegrating skin?

Why it still healing while Ban gave her his immortal?
It was a one time something not continual
I thought Ban was mean that the environment in purgatory can disintegrate normal clothes and even armor? Normal clothes can be made from leather materials
Yes I get this, I am saying was it ever shown to disintegrate skin or humans? Cause no if not merlin's father would be dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back