• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai abilities and resistance addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is about the new movie so it is canon due to the timeline is after six months have passed since the Seven Deadly Sins disbanded after defeating the Demon King and Cath Palug, the previous battle won at the cost of their comrade Escanor.

So what have you agreed about here?

So what have you agreed about here?
I think lightning manipulation,ressurection, immortality, acid manipulation,poison manipulation and resistence to corruption seens to have gotten accepted
Pain said that resistence to desconstruction should be possible and i am okay with it
Madness manipulation got rejected and so did the commandments or the graces granting any resistence to hax( i think the graces have the resistences already listed so it should be changed)
Fear manipulation and paralysis was accepted to work on weaker beings

Okay. Thank you for the reply. Let's wait to see if the other staff members help us out here though.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out.

The Ten Commandments have passive fear manipulation, paralysis
It seems like they're so powerful that it intimidates weaker beings, like a deer in headlights.
The Demon King could have some abilities like Mael when he absorb 4 commandments, he also have posion manipulation, acid manipulation due to his storm
Mael had angel powers.
Members of the Ten Commandments are immune to all other Commandments except for their own (age manipulation, seal manipulation, petrification, power nullification, mind manipulation, empathic manipulation, disease manipulation, pain manipulation) The four archangel also resistnace to Commandments effect due to the divine blessing by Supreme Deity
Definitely in-verse mechanics.
Anyone suriving from purgatory can resistance deconstruction
Those other ones are fine, but that last one could just be durability. The environment of Purgatory is noted to be caustic.

The movies are canonical, by the way. We don't disregard them, so lightning manipulation is fine.

It seems like they're so powerful that it intimidates weaker beings, like a deer in headlights.
Even when Meliodas was sealed or Ban not scared to Galand. But i agree it should limited on weaker being

Last edited:
Beside that i have some abilities want to add like low godly regeneration for archangel and seal/power nullification, disease manipulation, pain manipulation for anyone who hold the commandment ( purity, repose, patience )

I think it's because they will eventually come back even after their bodies were totally destroyed.

IIRC, we had a similar discussion in the past, but it was about how they'd eventually restore themselves (or can expedite the process to happen in mere moments, albeit with an unstable form) after they lost their physical forms to seal the Demon Clan.

If we add it, it should be overtime. They can't heal from anywhere near this level of damage in a combat applicable period.

Last edited:
Beside that i have some abilities want to add like low godly regeneration for archangel and seal/power nullification, disease manipulation, pain manipulation for anyone who hold the commandment ( purity, repose, patience )
Umm... I guess no, it more like a immo 8 than low godly, because the author already said in QnA that goddess who hold grace will come back when they die although it will take a long time

Umm... I guess no, it more like a immo 8 than low godly, because the author already said in QnA that goddess who hold grace will come back when they die although it will take a long time
Why not ? Ludoshel's body disapear after the fight with Demon King, due to his immo 8 he could have low-godly. Actually this could make him mid-godly, from what i remmeber goddess clan was sacrifice thier bodies to seal the Demon Clan, because of this they have to possess to the object or human body to live (this would make they have immo type 6), Ludoshel when seperate with Margaret could be a soul.

If they're coming back from the dead, I don't think it counts as Regeneration. It's not healing their bodies, as such, it's recreating their bodies from death.

They comming back from the dead and recreating thier bodies so why it not count as regeneration ? It similar with saint seiya who have 8th sense

That should depend on whether or not the Graces are technically them, and not just a part of them. It's neither them nor combat applicable if the Graces are similar to the Commandments of the Ten Commandments.

That should depend on whether or not the Graces are technically them, and not just a part of them. It's neither them nor combat applicable if the Graces are similar to the Commandments of the Ten Commandments.
About low godly ?

About incorporeality.

The Graces are definitely incorporeal, but it's questionable if it's technically them. Graces like Sunshine can be transferred from user to user.

About incorporeality.

The Graces are definitely incorporeal, but it's questionable if it's technically them. Graces like Sunshine can be transferred from user to user.
Rabbit is talking about their incorporeal bodies , basically at some point ludo started to fight in something he calls an spiritual body

That form wasn't actually incorporeal, either.

After the Coffin of Eternal Darkness, all of the Goddesses are incorporeal and require millennia to recreate their original bodies. This is why they possess objects and people. Ludoshel was a spirit there, but he'd expedited the process of regrowing his body after Hendrickson ejected him from Margaret. Like Tarmiel and Sariel (both of whom degraded against Mael), these forms are temporary and degrade over time. That's why Ludoshel disappears eventually, but he did have a physical presence.

This means that all the post-CoED Goddesses in the series are Incorporeal, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back