• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hibiki also has the Almighty magic as well and i highly doubt that even Almighty magic can bypass the Prime Factors. Hell, you cant even use the almighty magic on Hibiki's servant, Anguished One because of his Chaos Stir. I would say that Hibiki win this with the Akashic Record, which he used to overwrite more than 8 High 2-As (Devil Survivor 2 cast) back to the regular human beings o3o

Also, why the hell do you even make a thread for Nanashi ? His game doesnt even has a english localization yet =3=

Nanashi becomes the creator, I don't think the Akashic Record would work on him. And his All-Mighty Attacks that Endure Durability.

He has a profile. So I'm gonna make a thread about him.

Haiz... look like it's a bad idea to keep that profile...

Nanashi becomes the creator, I don't think the Akashic Record would work on him. And his All-Mighty Attacks that Endure Durability.

Yeah, Nanashi became the Creator, that is just like how Hibiki became the Administrator. Both of them have killed the High 2-A of their own multiverse and Hibiki still has the better feat, he use the AR to rewrite 9 High 2-As back to the regular human beings.

Also, Almighty magic is not perfect, a bunch of SMT gods can resist or even ignore it. Hell, even in Nicae system, there is a passive skills called "Anti-Almighty" which allow you to reduce the damage of Almighty attacks. Morever, every member of DeSu2 cast can use the almighty magic, but all of them are helpless again the Prime Factors

Reynald2708 said:
I would say Nanashi
I think his Almighty magic is enough to surpass Hibiki's durability
Hibiki have the skill Anti-Almighty that halves the damage done by Almighty spell, and i doubt Nanashi could bypass the prime factor easily.So for me Hibiki take this

If Hitoshuta can hurt Kagatsuchi (a conceptual being), why nanashi simply could not damage the primary factors?

Back