• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nami and Zeus Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't she already noted to be ''''far higher'''' with Zeus? We should probably wait to see what level of opponents Nami can actually face with Zeus before upgrading her further.

If Zeus already shown an 7-A feat, "far higher" should be substituted to Mountain level. After all that is his tier.

You should ask The Calaca and CinCameron20 to comment here.

I agree except didn't Zeus have an Island calc which would be more appropiate then 7-A lowball?

The method was rejected.

I think we should keep her profile the way it is now. Zeus' power while being handled by Big Mom might be a lot higher than what Nami can use, which seems logical. I don't think we should scale such feats to her without clear evidence that he can do as much despite being Nami her owner now.

When Nami and Luffy faced the Enraged Army she admitted she can't create storms as big as the ones she can create, even if she can capitalize from them to use lightning.

It's unknown whether or not she can pull such power from Zeus by herself at this point, but considering Zeus is one of the main reasons why Big Mom is in Wano, we must wait until we see anything about it.

Or we should scale Orochi above Judge because he took an attack from Zeus better than the former did.

Nami couldn't create storms as big as Big Mom's using just her clima-tact. Just as Nami acquires Zeus she becomes able to create an attack that throws even Big Mom herself.

There is nothing to prove that Zeus was weaker with Nami than when he was with Linlin. No reason to wait.

If I'm not wrong, we don't see if Orochi fainted or withstood the attack he received from Zeus. This went off-screen

That's not much of an argument.

Nami admits Big Mom's weather powers (Via Zeus) is weaker than her own PRIOR to getting her hands on said power (Zeus).

Said attack didn't even faze BM. She kept walking through the crater without showing any sign of pain.

There's nothing suggesting Zeus is as strong as always. He's a DF creation but it's not being handled by the user.

Read the above. Ryuga used the attack Nami performed as a reason to scale her.

Nami used a Weather Egg and Zeus didn't grow as massively as the storm cloud that engulfed WC hours before (which wasn't Zeus but a product of its power alongside Prometheus).

The size of the lightning Nami generated against the Rage Army, although unknown, was notable as Galette was surprised about the power she could pull off. And while it didn't destroy the ground as the Weather Egg-amped Zeus did, the Effect looked similar in area.

I'm not reading anything concrete here . . Bottom line prove Zeus is weaker now. Or don't, I'm fine either way provided this gets accepted if you can't.

Actually looking back I will do it for you. Zeus lost his strength taking it out on Lin. Sure he looks better now but fact remains he lost the power he had. How much he has gotten back remains to be seen.

@The Calaca

The attack was visibly superior to what Linlin launched towards Judge, we can see that not only because it sank Big Mom but also because of the destruction it generated.

Implying that Zeus was weakened "because I want to" doesn't make sense. There are no reasons or concrete evidence for this. The least we can do is take into account that he still remains capable of giving One-Shot to a 7-A character (And let's face it, this is the minimum tier we can take from him, since he is a main combat weapon of a 6-B character).

Big Mom herself didn't make Zeus's attack stronger just by pulling it down (Because it is all that she does).

Orochi could have 7-A durability in his Zoan form, so far only his human form has been shown as a weakling.

Well, we easily remove all of their posts with a few clicks. Let's try to give them as little attention as possible.

We really have no evidence that Zeus has weakened, in fact, we saw just the opposite, Nami can make Zeus even stronger due her clima-tact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back