• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PhantomØ4

He/Him
Hajime nagumo 1
AyakaLightNovel

VS

One monster boi straight from the abyss who was about to lose his humanity after getting betrayed by his classmates fights one vengeful dragon girl who, quite literally, abandoned her humanity to get revenge on her classmates who abandoned her ig.

Hajime just happened to be in the city she targeted.

• Fight takes place in the capital above the entrance to Hell.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Post-Evolution Hajime is used, due to the massive speed boost I think it is fair if it is restricted to Limit Break Hajime(?) If he is too fast and its just a one sided Blitz ig just Base + Weapons Hajime.
  • Standard Battle Assumptions from there.

Dragon Girl: 3

Monster Boi: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Hajime scales to 2.4 Megatons + x3 multiplier and x6 weapons

Ayaka scales to 3.04 Megatons + Shock Absorption conceptualized from a dragon.

Well first thing he would do is boost his speed with Riftwalk making him 12x faster, but that's restricted here.

Hajime is far above 2.4 Megatons, Miledi Reise scales to like 3 different storm feats, Hajime fought her in vol 2, in the same vol Yue had a storm feat too.

It's stated that Hajime and co are always training and have gotten stronger since the events of vol 2.

Anyway since lightspeed is restricted, he first will fight by firing his guns and nulling magic if he can, if pushed, he will go for limit break and his stronger stuff like pile bunker.

>Hajime is far above 2.4 megatons

How much? Oneshot territory?

>Firing guns and nulling magic

The guns arent really a problem but how does he null magic?

>Limit break and pile bunker

What are those?

Maybe? Miledi fought apostles in vol 1 of zero and she had to team up with 2 other ppl to put up in a fight, while Hajime fights apostles on his own. Thing though is the feats Miledi and co scale to are from later in the light novels so it's unclear if they would have that much trouble with apostles currently so it's pretty iffy.

The only clear indication of the difference is later on in the WN, so next LN vol where Hajime will face apostles who gave him trouble with limit break, without needing limit break this time.

That's not the Hajime here though, all we know is that Hajime is stronger than 2.4 megatons cause he is always training.

He nulls magic by shooting the core of magic, but it doesn't work for aoe type stuff.

Limit break boosts all his stats by 3x, pile bunker, is as the name says a pile bunker he uses to drill through stuff, it's his strongest weapon so in the city level range.

Really this Hajime isn't really haxy.

"(Can get 3x stronger with Limit Break as it multiplies his strength, making him three stronger. 5x stronger with Overload. Schalgen is 5-6x stronger than Donner, which was able to contend with Apostles. His Pile Bunker is even stronger than Schalge)"

Uh, I dont know if this is fair if he leads with those

To be fair overload is restricted, pile bunker can only be used at a close distance, and schalgen is a big sniper-like weapon that does not fire a big AoE, fast or is all that mobile as far as I remmeber (been a while since I read an Arifureta volume) while Ayaka's moves are spammable due to dragon language, her dragon breath has a pretty big AoE, and she has a range advatage with the dragon claws if closed in on. She can also regen lost limbs and damage like that pretty quick like she did against the cook guy (forget his name rn). Not sure if it completly true that it is not fair.

Well then, if his main gimmick is guns, Ayaka has plenty of experience with that and can dodge those shenanigans with precog and info analysis if needed be

Plus better range, AoE, Stamina, and can dura neg if Hajime gets close

Voting Ayaka, I guess

This isn't exactly fare Ayaka can conceptualize dragons while Hajime doesn't have access to most of his hax that would allow him to one shot Ayaka quickly. Both Hajime and Ayaka have precognition which I'm going to assume cancel each other out Hajime outspeeds Ayaka as he has many ways to boost his speed such as supersonic step Air walk etc he could boost his speed further with limit break and Riftwalk but those are apparently banned during this match. I can't see her hitting Hajime at all not only due to the speed difference but due to their battle experience as well Hajime has experience fighting a wide variety of opponents in the abyss he has demonstrated the ability to predict his opponents next move multiple situations on how a battle will turn out he battled the god of Tortus with little to no knowledge and perfectly predicted how the fight would turn out. Ayaka has a machine like mindset for Hajime predicting her moves would be child's play.The real question is does he have a way to damage her? Does this version of him have space magic yet? The only technique I can think of that would not trigger Ayaka's system that detects dangerous substances in her body and completely bypasses and durability she has and would instantly kill her is his ability to transmute metal particles which at this point in time I think he's skilled enough to do. If he can't win Hajime will run with no shame whatsoever does Ayaka have a way to chase someone much faster than her who can teleport?

Back