• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? so Zeldris resist conceptual level EE? well do you even read all of expectro's points bout Hajime?
god will negate it
I dont really care for this nerd match, but how long does it take for Hajime to put all his amps on. Cuz if it takes too long Zeldris just uses ON. Unless you mean to tell me he uses all his amps, and then uses EE (how does that work might i ask) before Zeldris can attack.
Exactly ON is gg since it will vape hajime when hit

Okay? Hajime's amp will just go on by thought and will immediately amps himself with 60x speed amps, not only that, riftwalk also boost his perception speed to about 12x if i believe, Hajime will also sense there's something dangerous bout Zeldris' Ominous Nebula and immediately go for his strongest attack which is his EE

Okay? Hajime's amp will just go on by thought and will immediately amps himself with 60x speed amps, not only that, riftwalk also boost his perception speed to about 12x if i believe, Hajime will also sense there's something dangerous bout Zeldris' Ominous Nebula and immediately go for his strongest attack which is his EE
god will negate the EE and Zeldris resist EE anyway and ON is way too fast he gets hit or even touches it he gets vaped. Zeldris can just use aoe attacks and hajime gets vaped

God doesn't negate anything since Hajime resists powernull, and since Hajime has Class G lifting strength the gravitational pull won't even affect him to the point of being unable to do anything. What can Zeldris even do here 💀

Hold on, how many times this ON amps gave him?
It unknown but Zeldris starts in base so he stacks god, 2nd demon mark
God doesn't negate anything since Hajime resists powernull, and since Hajime has Class G lifting strength the gravitational pull won't even affect him to the point of being unable to do anything. What can Zeldris even do here 💀
It still affected those with class g lifting strength and it's air manipulation

Lifting Strength: Athletic human | Class 10 (Comparable to Shea Haulia), Class 50 with Limit Break and Overload | Class 50, Class 100 with Limit Break, Class K with Overload | Class G (Superior to Kouki Amanogawa) | Class G

This is his third key god is layered powenull

It unknown but Zeldris starts in base so he stacks god, 2nd demon mark

It still affected those with class g lifting strength and it's air manipulation
what? so it's an unknown amps? so basically Hajime can just blitz him the hell back while also analyzing Zeldris even before Zeldris can even think of how to fight Hajime

what? so it's an unknown amps? so basically Hajime can just blitz him the hell back while also analyzing Zeldris even before Zeldris can even think of how to fight Hajime
ON will counter this if he gets touched he gets vaped and Zeldris has regen and piety has resistance negation so it will activate

like i said, he can just analyze the hell out of Zeldris and realize his things are very dangerous, then he'll just proceed to do his conceptual EE

It's good that Zeldris have his own speed amps and all but they are quite literally useless in this situation because without a stated big multiplier they aren't going to do anything against a 60x speed difference.

Also, can you show me a example of Zeldris negating or at least resisting conceptual things?
I dont really care for this nerd match, but how long does it take for Hajime to put all his amps on. Cuz if it takes too long Zeldris just uses ON. Unless you mean to tell me he uses all his amps, and then uses EE (how does that work might i ask) before Zeldris can attack.
He just need to think to activate them, Riftwalk is one of his first moves and since he can sense and see power levels on top of feel danger with instincts so he will also use Overload, like everytime he faced someone far above his league like Ehit. He also have his Foresight which let him see the things that will happen.

He could also use his rest of things that ignore dura while Zeldris can't move so there is that.

In this key his lover was possessed and stealed by a shitty god like Ehit, so Hajime bloodlust reached conceptual levels and created the concept of deny all existences which erase everything it touch, it basically turn the info of things go from "exist" to "doesn't exist" in a conceptual level. At the moment of create the concept he was surrounded with chains of his own blood that erased everything but since I assume this is when he was preparing to go to war against Ehit he instead should have the concept in the form of a bullet.

It's good that Zeldris have his own speed amps and all but they are quite literally useless in this situation because without a stated big multiplier they aren't going to do anything against a 60x speed difference.

Also, can you show me a example of Zeldris negating or at least resisting conceptual things?

He just need to think to activate them, Riftwalk is one of his first moves and since he can sense and see power levels on top of feel danger with instincts so he will also use Overload, like everytime he faced someone far above his league like Ehit. He also have his Foresight which let him see the things that will happen.

He could also use his rest of things that ignore dura while Zeldris can't move so there is that.

In this key his lover was possessed and stealed by a shitty god like Ehit, so Hajime bloodlust reached conceptual levels and created the concept of deny all existences which erase everything it touch, it basically turn the info of things go from "exist" to "doesn't exist" in a conceptual level. At the moment of create the concept he was surrounded with chains of his own blood that erased everything but since I assume this is when he was preparing to go to war against Ehit he instead should have the concept in the form of a bullet.
ON and god counters this if not this is a stomp match and needs to be closed

like expectro ssaid, you need to prove that Zeldris' ON and god can counter conceptual *****, if not then Zeldris will get deleted
Not going to lie i hate to be "that guy", but outside Speed waffling i genuinely can't think of a single wincon for Zeldris. Seems like a mismatch imo.
It's 7-B vs a 6-C, it's already a mismatch just looking at their tier

It's 7-B vs a 6-C, it's already a mismatch just looking at their tier
How is a tier difference a mismatch if the hax makes up for it? Obtio Vs Hit was an accepted match so unless you're willing to get that removed, you can't claim this is a mismatch just based on tier difference.

Plus, Zeldris' wincon is his ap. When speed was saying Zeldris has passive ON that oneshots Hajime, it wasn't a mismatch, but when Hajime simply has the hax to get a decisive win against Zeldris, it's a mismatch???

When speed was saying Zeldris has passive ON that oneshots Hajime, it wasn't a mismatch
because speed was bullshitting. No AP difference matters when a thought based amp used at the start of the match instantly turns the tables on Zeldris lmfao.

because speed was bullshitting. No AP difference matters when a thought based amp used at the start of the match instantly turns the tables on Zeldris lmfao.
Zeldris starts off with ON and god to protect him and one touch from ON is gg

Zeldris could still beat Hajime if Hajime doesn't go for something that oneshots, it's just more likely he'll go for something that oneshots therefore making it a decisive win. At least that's what I thought decisive wins were.

Zeldris starts off with ON and god to protect him and one touch from ON is gg
Zeldris doesn't just randomly start off with ON. He's only ever started it off from the bat against hordes of enemies iirc
Zeldris could still beat Hajime if Hajime doesn't go for something that oneshots, it's just more likely he'll go for something that oneshots therefore making it a decisive win. At least that's what I thought decisive wins were.
And why wouldn't Hajime not instantly 1 shot him? The supporters for Hajime certainly made it seem to be that way. Otherwise i wouldn't have said it was a stomp

And why wouldn't Hajime not instantly 1 shot him? The supporters for Hajime certainly made it seem to be that way. Otherwise i wouldn't have said it was a stomp
Hajime would one shot him but there's wouldn't there be a chance Zeldris starts with ON and uses his ap advantage? Hajime does have to go through the process of: precog > speed amp > select optimal weapon > attack while Zeldris just needs to get into position and use ON which should take roughly the same amount of time since precog and speed amp are thought based while weapon selection and attacking are, albeit sped up still slower than that, meanwhile Zeldris just does one action.

Zeldris not using ON right off the bat in character would be the reason why Hajime gets the decisive win since in a large majority of cases he gets the win. An example of something similar is Saitama who has a few matches that were decisive victories for his opponents where they won 9/10 but the reason why was because Saitama in character wouldn't use his wincon fast enough, wouldn't this match be the same case?

Hajime would one shot him but there's wouldn't there be a chance Zeldris starts with ON and uses his ap advantage? Hajime does have to go through the process of: precog > speed amp > select optimal weapon > attack while Zeldris just needs to get into position and use ON which should take roughly the same amount of time since precog and speed amp are thought based while weapon selection and attacking are, albeit sped up still slower than that, meanwhile Zeldris just does one action.

Zeldris not using ON right off the bat in character would be the reason why Hajime gets the decisive win since in a large majority of cases he gets the win. An example of something similar is Saitama who has a few matches that were decisive victories for his opponents where they won 9/10 but the reason why was because Saitama in character wouldn't use his wincon fast enough, wouldn't this match be the same case?
first of all, once Hajime activate his amps, then he'll literally do everything to Zeldris then proceed to EE him before Zeldris can even think how to fight Hajime, that's one of the reason Hajime possibly stomp Zeldris

Zeldris never hold back and he can activate ON instantly in the air too

first of all, once Hajime activate his amps, then he'll literally do everything to Zeldris then proceed to EE him before Zeldris can even think how to fight Hajime, that's one of the reason Hajime possibly stomp Zeldris
If he can act before Zeldris can think then fair enough

If he can act before Zeldris can think then fair enough
Let's be real, since speed is equalized, their intial speed will be equal to each other, but since Hajime's speed amp can get up to 60x his initial speed, what stop Hajime from i dunno? Use all of his arsenal then proceed to use his EE bullet?

and that's even when i didn't count in his bloodlusted state which in case he is at this state since something horrible has happened to him at this stage, so much that he just wished a weapon that can delete everything on conceptual level

Just to note Hajime instincts act faster than what he can think.

That aside though even without the conceptual EE his spatial attacks and other ignore dura hax can deal with Zeldris.

Let's be real, since speed is equalized, their intial speed will be equal to each other, but since Hajime's speed amp can get up to 60x his initial speed, what stop Hajime from i dunno? Use all of his arsenal then proceed to use his EE bullet?

and that's even when i didn't count in his bloodlusted state which in case he is at this state since something horrible has happened to him at this stage, so much that he just wished a weapon that can delete everything on conceptual level
Ominous nebula counter this and I need scans of this 60x speed amp since the wiki doesn't use that anymore

Ominous nebula counter this and I need scans of this 60x speed amp since the wiki doesn't use that anymore
Riftwalk: A unique magic which not only gives him the ability to heighten his other movement skills a dozenfold, but it also enhanced his five senses to their limit. It made it seem as if the rest of the world was moving in slow motion, which was what made midair reloading possible.
Overload: Operating under the same principles and restrictions as Limit Break, it quintuples all of his stats instantly.

here, riftwalk gives an already blitz worthy speed amps, coupled with overload that also amp his speed he has 60x speed amp, i don't need to teach you basic maths right?

also, proof that ON can counter shit at conceptual level please
Are forgetting that Zeldris has aoe attacks? That can cover the range of a large island?
and? what stop hajime from once again, just blitz the ever living hell out of Zeldris?

Riftwalk: A unique magic which not only gives him the ability to heighten his other movement skills a dozenfold, but it also enhanced his five senses to their limit. It made it seem as if the rest of the world was moving in slow motion, which was what made midair reloading possible.
Overload: Operating under the same principles and restrictions as Limit Break, it quintuples all of his stats instantly.

here, riftwalk gives an already blitz worthy speed amps, coupled with overload that also amp his speed he has 60x speed amp, i don't need to teach you basic maths right?

also, proof that ON can counter shit at conceptual level please

and? what stop hajime from once again, just blitz the ever living hell out of Zeldris?
Ominous nebula here
Zeldris never hold back and he can activate ON instantly in the air too
Dozen means 12 and Zeldris would start off with ominous nebula

Ominous nebula here
first of all, that didn't show Zeldris's ON or if there's Zeldris there in a first place, time stamp please
Dozen means 12 and Zeldris would start off with ominous nebula
do you understand what the ever living hell you talkin bout? that means even in base Hajime can already blitz the hell out of Zeldris without his Overload which increase his speed even more by 5x. Even if ON is indeed passive (Which isn't) it won't stop him from ******* EE him in conceptual level

first of all, that didn't show Zeldris's ON or if there's Zeldris there in a first place, time stamp please

do you understand what the ever living hell you talkin bout? that means even in base Hajime can already blitz the hell out of Zeldris without his Overload which increase his speed even more by 5x. Even if ON is indeed passive (Which isn't) it won't stop him from ******* EE him in conceptual level
ON is too fast and Zeldris resists EE and god will negate it. The first one was for aoe attacks

ON is too fast and Zeldris resists EE and god will negate it. The first one was for aoe attacks
Do you even understand what's conceptual level EE means?????

It means that it will paste the idea/concept of "Existence erasure" to its target, you need resistance to Existence erasure AND conceptual manipulation to completely block that

What are you talking?
Doesn't matter Zeldris starts off with ON and Piety now has resistance negation
I think you don't understand the point about it not having time to activate or even in the super improbable case that somehow it could activate it would look as basically frozen to Hajime do to his speed. Also, the only resistance negation in Zeldris profile is this:
Resistance Negation (Tyrant Killing can bypass the inherent resistance to darkness-based attacks of the Supreme Deity)
Which honestly don't even sound as resistance negation and just surpassing a resistance like any layered hax, but anyways.

Enough have be said so I don't think is needed more to discuss the same points again.

What are you talking?

I think you don't understand the point about it not having time to activate or even in the super improbable case that somehow it could activate it would look as basically frozen to Hajime do to his speed. Also, the only resistance negation in Zeldris profile is this:

Which honestly don't even sound as resistance negation and just surpassing a resistance like any layered hax, but anyways.

Enough have be said so I don't think is needed more to discuss the same points again.
Just leave him the **** alone, we have tons of profile revisions pages to do, I have given this thread my thought and my points bout this match

Zeldris starts in base he powers up with god amps his speed then ominous nebula then second demon mark which multiplies his power which will amp his speed exponentially so he is not getting blitzed even if he uses Ominous nebula instantly.
What are you talking?

I thought it was there the change will be added today for sure

Zeldris doesn't just randomly start off with ON. He's only ever started it off from the bat against hordes of enemies iirc
Not entirely true, he's used it against singular opponents

Dabazu, The Demon King's Hermit and the Demon King (Mental plane) but still shows that he does it no matter the amount of opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back