• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely true, he's used it against singular opponents

Dabazu, The Demon King's Hermit and the Demon King (Mental plane) but still shows that he does it no matter the amount of opponents
Exactly and he states whether it is a lion or insect he will crush them at full strength
Just leave him the **** alone, we have tons of profile revisions pages to do, I have given this thread my thought and my points bout this match
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Outsped Unsealed Demon Meliodas), higher with God (Kept up with Ludoshel), far higher with Ominous Nebula (Faster than Ludoshel's Flash) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with a casual Afternoon Mael), higher with God, far higher with Ominous Nebula
Attack Potency: Island level (Stronger than Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas), higher with God (Matched Ludoshel in combat), far higher with Ominous Nebula (Stomped Ludoshel and Near-Noon Escanor) | Island level (Zeldris's 2nd Demon Mark multiplies the user's power), higher with God (Kept up with and bruised a casual Afternoon Mael), far higher with Ominous Nebula (Briefly held back The One Escanor and destroyed Demon King’s Hermit of Moments which could overpower him using God in his 2nd Demon Mark state)

Not entirely true, he's used it against singular opponents

Dabazu, The Demon King's Hermit and the Demon King (Mental plane) but still shows that he does it no matter the amount of opponents
Did he start off the fight instantly using ON against these opponents? Because ion remember that. The point i was making was that he STARTED OFF using ON against them as it was a horde of enemies, not that he only uses ON on hordes of enemies.

Did he start off the fight instantly using ON against these opponents? Because ion remember that. The point i was making was that he STARTED OFF using ON against them as it was a horde of enemies, not that he only uses ON on hordes of enemies.
Nope he uses OMN like a finishing move, he starts off with basic sword attacks

Just leave him the **** alone, we have tons of profile revisions pages to do, I have given this thread my thought and my points bout this match
imma warn you right now to not continue your conduct this way before i highkey send an rvr on you. Arguing is one thing, swearing at people is another. This is meant to be a peaceful place, not a toxic cesspool.

imma warn you right now to not continue your conduct this way before i highkey send an rvr on you. Arguing is one thing, swearing at people is another. This is meant to be a peaceful place, not a toxic cesspool.
well sorry bout that, he just didn't want to listen that's why it irritate me very much

Just as i had thought, so he doesnt start off with ON and gets bodywashed. The end. Now can this be closed, the stalling is beginning to annoy me ngl
He has speed amps himself and will use ON after instantly like he did against the hermit of moments.

He has speed amps himself and will use ON after instantly like he did against the hermit of moments.
A) Prove his speed amps are anywhere near the same level as Demon boy over here
B) Using ON instantly once does not make it in character. It has to be consistent. And he uses other tactics to begin with more consistently at the start then ON.

A) Prove his speed amps are anywhere near the same level as Demon boy over here
B) Using ON instantly once does not make it in character. It has to be consistent. And he uses other tactics to begin with more consistently at the start then ON.
I asked what the boys speed amps are and they said dozen which can mean many things. ON has instinctive reactions so once it's out he gets hit. Also Zeldris has aoe attacks from kilometres away since its SBA he can nuke him. If he can't hit his opponent he will activate ON instantly.

I asked what the boys speed amps are and they said dozen which can mean many things. ON has instinctive reactions so once it's out he gets hit. Also Zeldris has aoe attacks from kilometres away since its SBA he can nuke him. If he can't hit his opponent he will activate ON instantly.
dont dodge the question, give me quantifiable speed amps for Zeldris. As for range demon boy has tens of kilometers kek

Same for Zeldris he has 3 or 4 amps with his transformations and ON
Not a number, however Majin has graciously told me that it is a 2x amp. Which is nothing.
He starts in base add god, 2nd demon mark which multiplies his power and ON they amp his speed on his profile
God doesn't boost his speed afaik, but for demon mark and ON i will ask one last time, before i go and say this is a stomp and ask for this to be closed tell me the speed amps for it IN NUMBERS THIS TIME

Not a number, however Majin has graciously told me that it is a 2x amp. Which is nothing.

God doesn't boost his speed afaik, but for demon mark and ON i will ask one last time, before i go and say this is a stomp and ask for this to be closed tell me the speed amps for it IN NUMBERS THIS TIME
Read his profile
Exactly and he states whether it is a lion or insect he will crush them at full strength
here

Read his profile
There isnt a specified speed amp thats quantifiable as far as i can see. So either point it out or imma assume it just aint there.
Crushing someone at full strength just means he'll go all out, not that he's gunna insta neg them, and if you were to assume it means he'd insta use ON the statement contradicts his showings in the manga so it doesnt matter anyways.

There isnt a specified speed amp thats quantifiable as far as i can see. So either point it out or imma assume it just aint there.

Crushing someone at full strength just means he'll go all out, not that he's gunna insta neg them, and if you were to assume it means he'd insta use ON the statement contradicts his showings in the manga so it doesnt matter anyways.
Since they are 4km away Zeldris will use dies irae gg if that doesn't work and hajime is too fast he use ON and wins

Since they are 4km away Zeldris will use dies irae gg if that doesn't work and hajime is too fast he use ON and wins
yeah you are purposefully ignoring my questions and going over points that have been debunked. Im going to get this closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back