• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nagisa Shiota vs Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

Well this is rather interesting. Does Nagisa have real guns and knives, because if he does, then Altair should have the Piece of Eden.

Pros for Nagisa: Slightly higher AP, higher durability, and potentially better techniques via clap stun and his bloodlust.

Pros for Altair: Slightly faster speed, higher stamina, and potentially harmful techniques via Piece of Eden and Eagle Vision.

I'd say this is pretty close. They both have techniques and abilities that could turn the tide of the fight, but in the end, I'm giving it to Altair. If he stays in the shadows and attacks stealthily, he'd win via being able to stay out of sight better and make easy getaways with his faster speed & parkour, and also other such things such as eavesdropping and Eagle Vision.

In a regular fight, I'm still giving it to Altair, though with much more difficulty. Nagisa may suprise him with his bloodlust, but that would force Altair to simply take the fight more seriously, and use his Piece of Eden to confuse Nagisa, then go in for the kill.

Altair via skill difference, stealth advantage, maneuverability advantage thru parkour and that Nagisa is prone to lack of foresight if his profile is to be believed.

Also, Nagisa's giftedness at hiding his intentions is nulled by Eagle Vision which "grants him a "sixth sense" or intuition that allowed him to see a person's true intentions".

Another, Altair has, according to his profile, slight illusion resistance which makes Nagisa's bloodlust hallucinations rather iffy.

Anyways, yeah. Nagisa's advantage is firearms which Altair counters by being right at home with things to climb and spots to jump from.

╬Ü╬¼¤Ç¤ä╬Á╬¢ ╬│╬║╬▒╬¢╬│╬║¤â¤ä╬Á¤ü╬┐╬Á╬╗╬╣╬¼¤é said:
altair ....if nagisa hasn't got guns
Well, He got it.

I told that both have all their weapons.And Nagisa have a handgun on profile as standard equipment.

That's mean he also have it in this battle.

Much as I love Assassination classroom, Altair wins, skill and experience difference, better at stealth, and Eagle Vision will have him see through Nagisa's bloodlust

Dayum. This is really hard.... Concerning that both are equally expert assassins at what they do.

But I'm giving this to Altair. Mainly because of the Apple of Eden, and Altair's unshakable mastery of skills that he aquired throughout his years of being an assassin. Altair may be arrogant in some times, but that doesn't mean that he can't kill swiftly when he get serious. And the Apple of Eden is just overkill.

The moment Altair uses the Apple, is the moment Nagisa dies.

Also, one thing I don't understand is why people are saying this is a hard match. Altair in his 80's was GREATER than himself in his adulthood.

1- Altair has gone through more assassinations than Nagisa ever will, especiallly if this is Nagisa from the final episode since he became a teacher. Meanwhile, while Altair did become a mentor, he never gave up assassination

2- Apple of Eden is self explanatory

3- Altair works better alone whereas Nagisa was getting help almost every episode, and without Koro sensei he would have died.

A much better match would be Koro sensei in his human form vs Altair

@Gokuiscool144 I accept that Altair have advantage with more experince. And I confess that I forgot to prohibit atair to use apple of Eden for make this match seem fairer.

But Nagisa still isn't a fodder for Altair.

Nagisa learn a lot of technique from many pro assassin. That why he defeated Takaoka two times and smoe other trained by himself. and Altair can take effect from Nagisa's Clap Stunner. If Nagisa has a change. He can win with it. Or even he hasn't. Nagisa still give a hard time to Atair before he lose.

@Xan He is fodder

Takaoka is NOT an assassian, he is just a big bully and his mentallity is what cost him victory. Now that is something I forgot about, the clap stunner, IMO thats the only chance Nagisa has.

However, this still comes down to experience, and what mindest the character is, when Nagisa goes bloodlust, Altairs eagle vision will go into effect.

Altair wins this 9/10.

The 1/10 chance Nagisa has is the clap stunner tbh

@Gokui Well, at least Nagisa is superior than fodder in Altiar's verse, I think.

Anyway look like no more vote on this match, so it's concluded.

8-1 Altiar success to assasinated Nagisa, accordingly.

Somebody want to bring this match to update on both profiles?

Back