• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since the 9-B tourney by Reaper was full, i'm going to make Nagisa matches by myself
And thanks from Junko vs Johnny thread, i'm going to use her, a big start for first Nagisa match in 2022, well then lets go to the fight

Summary would be added later

• Junko by herself is used and its the 9-B version
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place: Inside of Iran Mall
  • 640px-Iranmall_Overview.jpg
  • Nagisa start at inflirated the Mall, and in Ventilation System
  • Nagisa can do a prep time here
  • Junko is in the centre of Iran Mall
  • There is a hostages around Junko and controlled by her
  • Beside the hostages, there some of controlled Security Guards around the Mall
  • Junko has access to the tech system in the Mall
  • Win via anything!!
  • Ultimate Despair Diva: 0
  • The Best trap Assassin: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Enoshima.Junko.600.3340581.jpg

VS
Shiota.Nagisa.600.1880010.jpg

Last edited:
shit been a while since i watched AC so i don't rememebr what nagisa does in character
though junko will try to blackmail him by using the hostages without showing herself
in the end of the day i don't think the hostages are anywhere skilled enough to take nagisa on though guns should work like assault rifles

Well, this match is also including morale and mental fight so the hostages can be used to pressuring Nagisa (like example: made them suicide, as meat shield, etc)

yea that would be super hard to do
waiting for AS supporters to continue the debate

It'd be better if it was Korosensei-oh wait he already stomped Junko. But, yeah. If this was JUST Junko Nagisa may have a chance, but "security bots" literally has to equal "Monokumas" or this match is F&G straight up. What tier are the bots? How fast are they? That kind of thing, too many unknowns and at that point it's F&G. But without the bots around Nagisa could get close without being ****** by the Despair video.

Tragically from my limited knowledge, Danganronpa seems a bit wackier than AssClass in terms of what humans are capable of, so Nagisa's fighting an uphill battle.

His wincon pretty much seems to be limited to stealth, which is definitely a possibility. Depending on how good Junko's analysis feats are, he may also be able to pull off the instant kill if she manages to lock him into combat. His experiences with the Reaper would probably make him less inclined to respond to her brainwashing as well, though that also depends on her feats in comparison.

So while Nagisa may have a wincon, he may also be rather outmatched, though, again, I don't know much about Junko.

In this particular scenario, I imagine human Korosensei could actually pretty feasibly pull off a win

Back