• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naga (Bakugan) vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this battle just seems to make since. Both love the color purple. One is a Universal Dragon and the other is a Universal Cat. Who will win. Naga is trying to become the new God of Destruction of Universe 7. Beerus is gonna protect his title.

-Silent Naga of course

-Speed Equalized

-Bloodlusted

FIGHT!!!!!

Is beerus allowed to receive help from whis? I believe whis is not gonna let anyone step on beerus and take his title.

Beerus should take this with his attack redirection and energy nullification. Naga's hax isn't useful in combat, and his energy nullification only works on weaker beings.

I would say that Naga should be able to block Beerus' weaker attacks with Sykuria Shield, and Naga cna also just absorb energy from his foe, which he has done in combat before.

Plus, Naga's Bottom Zero ability is not a conventional attack, and simply lowers the foe's AP/Durability. Being able to do that to Beerus would suddenly grant Naga an edge in attack power and durability. This would mean that Naga's Sykuria Shield would work far better on even Beerus' stronger attacks, and with speed even and their hax mostly cancelling out anyway, I see Silent Naga taking this with high difficulty.

GimmyJibbsJr said:
I would say that Naga should be able to block Beerus' weaker attacks with Sykuria Shield, and Naga cna also just absorb energy from his foe, which he has done in combat before.

Plus, Naga's Bottom Zero ability is not a conventional attack, and simply lowers the foe's AP/Durability. Being able to do that to Beerus would suddenly grant Naga an edge in attack power and durability. This would mean that Naga's Sykuria Shield would work far better on even Beerus' stronger attacks, and with speed even and their hax mostly cancelling out anyway, I see Silent Naga taking this with high difficulty.
Why would he throw weak attacks against someone that's on the same level as him and wants to take his spot?

Because Beerus is usually arrogant enough to let others get at least one hit in.

But then i realized that both are bloodlusted, so it's not like it really matters. But my point on how Naga can lower Beerus' power still stands, and then it would allow Naga to have the advantage in this fight.

KillitwithC4 said:
Beerus should take this with his attack redirection and energy nullification. Naga's hax isn't useful in combat, and his energy nullification only works on weaker beings.
I agree this and I votes for Beerus not only for this but I think Beerus speedblitz here via combat speed

I say Naga due to the reasons above. Plus cant he just use reality warping like how he was manipulating the Vestroia universe?

Naga also has the powers of all 6 Bakugan attributes so he should have the same abilities like that of Infinity Drago. And some include transmutation, element manipulation, etc.

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:
KillitwithC4 said:
I agree this and I votes for Beerus not only for this but I think Beerus speedblitz here via combat speed
but speed is equalized

Anime4Life2020 said:
I say Naga due to the reasons above. Plus cant he just use reality warping like how he was manipulating the Vestroia universe?

Naga also has the powers of all 6 Bakugan attributes so he should have the same abilities like that of Infinity Drago. And some include transmutation, element manipulation, etc.
His reality warping isn't strong enough to be any hax, and his hax isn't even for combat.

KillitwithC4 said:
Anime4Life2020 said:

His reality warping isn't strong enough to be any hax, and his hax isn't even for combat.
Reality warping is a tier ignoring hax it isnt determined by AP and why isnt it for combat?

While it could kill Naga, I'm pretty sure that Naga can just cancel the ability entirely with Sykuria Shield due to a few factors.

We've seen Beerus transmute and egg into sand/dust, but when fighting Champa, they ended up turning a whole room to dust over the span of several seconds or so. Naga is far larger then either an egg or room like that, so I would assume that it would take time to fully transmute him into Dust.

Another point is that this ability isn't necessarily a conventional attack. Naga's Sykuria Shield is capable of cancelling out abilities and powers that aren't conventional, as well as moves that are conventional. This ability to transumute something isn't something with raw power behind it, so it'd likely not be able to cancel out the Sykuria Shield in the same manner that Drago did.

Essentially, I'm saying that it the actual process of transmuting Naga may be slower, due to how Beerus even took some time to turn a large portion of a room into dust.

Also I don't really recall a time where Beerus resorted to using this ability against someone when in battle, regardless of being serious or being casual, outside of Champa, in which it was just a side-effect of their clash, and it was not like he was actively doing so, it seemed. He kinda seems to just... Do it at times. But he usually just blasts things away if he needs to kill/destroy them. So chances are, even if he was bloodlusted, he'd stick with his other, more conventional attacks, which could be countered by Bottom Zero and Sykuria Shield and allow for Naga to win.

Also if i recall correctly Naga has mind control since he was able to control Hal G and Masquarade. They are even different living personas unlike that of Doctor Michael and Alice. Can't he just either mind rape or control Beerus with the negative energy of the Silent Core?

I'm not certain. There is something on his profile that claims he can only take control of willing subjects, but I don't know if that is really legit.

Plus he doesn't often make use of it when in combat, so it would en up being like Beerus' Transmutation ability, and not be used despite bloodlust.

True but he could just create himself more mixed attributed Bakugan to take the advantage in numbers and give more power to them

Plus im not sure if this is hax or not but remember when Naga was about to take the Infinity Core away from Drago? Naga literally shoved his hand inside Drago's body and it looked as if he was going into his soul or whatever. Does that mean Naga has soul manipulation of some sorts?

Me neither. But it might be useful here. Naga could use his Bottom Zero ability to make Beerus's AP/Durability lower and then when Beerus is weakend he can go hit Beerus directly like what he was doing to Infinity Drago. That should give Naga the win

Wait what? When has Beerus ever made clones?

And i seriously doubt that will help Beerus from resisting the Negative energies of the Silent Core. Naga can always just do that to control or corrupt Beerus to his advantage, just like how he did so to Alice and Dr. Michael.

And Naga could always just nullify his abilities as they are used, allowing him to cancel out his clones or transmutation with Sykuria Shield, absorb his Ki energy, and try to win via weakening Beerus with Bottom Zero.

Also, Beerus' profile states that he can only "redirect conventional Ki attacks" and not really nullify anything. Even if we assume he can redirect Naga's energy attacks, which may not even be the case due to how powerful Naga is compared to Beerus, that isn't going to save him from the unconventional attack of Bottom Zero.

So Beerus' abilities are going to consistently be canceled out after he is weakened by the unconventional attack Bottom Zero, as his ability to redirect Ki wouldn't allow him to redirect such an ability, and Naga will still be at max, and only touchable via the means of raw strength, or Beerus somehow becoming superior in overall power, the latter of which isn't going to be possible due to Bottom Zero and the fact that they were already equals since the fight began.

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:
Speed is equalized.

Anime4Life2020 said:

And i seriously doubt that will help Beerus from resisting the Negative energies of the Silent Core. Naga can always just do that to control or corrupt Beerus to his advantage, just like how he did so to Alice and Dr. Michael.
In the middle of his fight with goku, he created clones to surround and trap him. And his mind control only works on weak willed people. Beerus isn't weak willed.

KillitwithC4 said:
Anime4Life2020 said:

In the middle of his fight with goku, he created clones to surround and trap him. And his mind control only works on weak willed people. Beerus isn't weak willed.
No it doesnt. The Negative effects of the Silent Core's energy was even effecting Wavern, someone who possessed the Infinity Core. Beerus has absolutely no defense against something like this and given how he has a grumpy arrogant nature, he can definitely be effected. If people like Dr. Michael and Alice who are pure hearted can casually get influenced, makin them the Doom Beings, Beerus can definitely be effected.

Yea what Talon says. Beerus has no defense aganist it and is getting effected by it, becoming Naga's corrupted or mindraped minion

Also would any of you consider Naga godlike somehow? I mean he did aquire one of the most important vitle energy sources in all of the Bakugan universe.

I'm pretty sure that the mind control might not work on Beerus, because Dragonball characters, or at least Vegeta, managed to break free of Mind control through sheer willpower.

That being said, I still side with Naga.

Yes but in terms of Db they avoid hax with sheer power. Naga and Beerus are in the same tier and Naga is at least equal to that of Beerus so it should work, given Beerus has no resistance or defense for it anyhow.

I go for Naga for this one, reason being is that it has been decently established that someone like Odin from Fortissmo who has similar abilities to Naga albeit more major ones can take on someone like Goku. Hell if Naga was serious he would simply reality warp Beerus into the Doom Dimension.

KillitwithC4 said:
i vote for beerus becuse of this

HimikoWerckmeister said:
I go for Naga for this one, reason being is that it has been decently established that someone like Odin from Fortissmo who has similar abilities to Naga albeit more major ones can take on someone like Goku. Hell if Naga was serious he would simply reality warp Beerus into the Doom Dimension.
nothing says he can just *do* that too someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back