• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naga (Bakugan) vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
I never said Beerus couldn't survive a universal attack, @Ryu. Doing that would be downplaying. I'm just saying he couldn't survive a universal collapse.
^That's actually exactly how I'd put it. Thanks bro.

Ryukama said:
Just because the God of Destruction and Supreme Kai being bound together wasn't introduced at the time doesn't mean that isn't a reasonable explanation as to why he would've died.

And even so Beerus not being durable enough to suvive a universal attack has shown to be false. With his clash with Champa and the fact that he can stomp people that are 3-A.

But yes, currently there is not enough to suggest that Beerus can destroy multiple universes, or that he is 10x other Universe busters.
I didn't say he was ten times stronger then other Universe Buster's I said he was stronger than Goku with Kaioken X 10 that should reasonable be able to destroy 5 universes if you say he can destroy half of one normally with ssb.

^That's actually exactly how I'd put it. Thanks bro.

Logically a Universe collapsing shouldn't cause more damage than the energy it takes too completely destroy a universa it's like saying you can survive Point Blank a bomb that can blow up a building but you can't survive being inside said building well it collapsing

Cropfist said:
Can we stop derailing this?
Yeah. At this point, it would seem as though everyone who has already voted won't change their own vote, so it would be really good if we could just get a few more people in here to finish up this thread.

BruceTheBatman said:
@Ryu They wondered if it was going to be. They said the universe would crumble soooooooo, yeah.
Of course, but it's an analogy. It's not supposed to be perfectly similar.
The narrator outright said they were going to destroy the universe. No "wondering." And once again nobody said they were simply shaking it to make it crumble. And an analogy is supposed to at least be somewhat applicable. The properties of an oreo and a star are pretty much incomparable.

BvG

@Cal If Beerus has the durability to survive an attack with universal power, then it still wouldn't matter in this case if he couldn't survive Universal destruction. And going by his clash with Champa, he still could've survived the universe collapsing. Along with the fact that we now have a somewhat reasonable explanation as to why he was said to have died with the Supreme Kai thing.

@Dark I wasn't saying you said that just agreeing with Bruce that Beerus isn't 10x. And we don't know what multiplier SSB or the 3 years training is, so while it could be possible for him to be a multiple universe buster, we don't have anything to go off on that.

Ryukama said:
@Dark I wasn't saying you said that just agreeing with Bruce that Beerus isn't 10x. And we don't know what multiplier SSB or the 3 years training is, so while it could be possible for him to be a multiple universe buster, we don't have anything to go off on that.
Well Goku as a ssb is stronger then he was as a ssg which should at least be half Universal as it was destroying the universe with beerus and we know Kaioken X 10 is well a 10 times multiplier so goku should be able too destroy 5 universes and beerus is still stronger then him.

I believe SSG is 1/6 universal not half. Although this is getting a bit derailing like others have said and we should drop this topic. I would've stopped earlier but my message came right after theirs did.

Let's allow the actual match to continue now.

Well too do we were talking about how strong beerus is now which is when I mentioned him being stronger then Goku Kaioken X 10 then it just got here

One question why would ssg only be 1/6 universal? He was destroying it with beerus? And the beam straggle was said too have enough energy to destroy the universe.

A reply to the Doom Card argument, actually I dont think they are only usuable when you defeat an opponent. In every single instance that a Bakugan has been sent to the Doom Dimension, it only seems that the oposing Bakugan or opponent has to overpower another bakugan in their fight to send them to the Doom Dimension. In other words, becoming stronger than the one you are facing in a brawl seems to trigger the Doom portal. In this case, Naga has ways on either becoming stronger or making Beerus weaker than himself to activate the Doom portal and just BFR Beerus to the Doom Dimension. In a brawl the doom cards only activate when a bakugan is getting overpowered because the cards were just used as an aditional effects for the battle, such as when every user of a Doom Card drops it into the field before the start of any Bakugan battle. It's highly logical to say Naga can open a portal to the Doom Dimension anytime he wants when he uses the actual card itself. Plus IIRC Naga was the one who created a card for Masquarade to teleport anywhere he wants to (including the Doom Dimension) so Naga could just teleport the both of them into the Doom Dimension, come back and leave Beerus behind

Finally, I dont think it would matter how Naga gets a win as long as he gets it. Naga gave practically no ***** to or about anything in the series, even willing to murder his own sister to get the Infinity Core. That shows Naga is willing to do anything in order to gets what he wants. Im highly certain he wouldnt care if he took beerus's title just by BFRing him.

Maybe he wouldn't care but he would likely need to beat beerus not just move him somewhere to actually take the title

How so? Theres no rule stating you have to beat a GoD in order to actually take their title. And even if there is it doesnt apply to Naga who comes from an entirely different verse with different customs

Anime4Life2020 said:
How so? Theres no rule stating you have to beat a GoD in order to actually take their title. And even if there is it doesnt apply to Naga who comes from an entirely different verse with different customs
The thing is there aren't known rules to this thing other than wiss ones offered the job too Goku so he would have to convince wiss to give him the title wiss very possible would give it too him if he defeat beerus but not if he just sent him somewhere else.

Darkmon cns said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
The thing is there aren't known rules to this thing other than wiss ones offered the job too Goku so he would have to convince wiss to give him the title wiss very possible would give it too him if he defeat beerus but not if he just sent him somewhere else.
Whis overed the job to Goku so that Goku could become the GoD after Beerus died, not just to hand it out.

Anime4Life2020 wrote Whis overed the job to Goku so that Goku could become the GoD after Beerus died, not just to hand it out.

It still means wiss has the authority to do that so he would still need wiss ok too be the god of destruction which it is unlikely he would get it by sending beerus too another dimension too win the fight.

Well BFR means Battle Field Removal and all Battle Field Removal means is to forcfully remove an opponent from battle in any way you can. Plus im not sure Whis is the type to think about "honor" or whatnot so it wouldnt matter. Or Naga can just force Whis to give him the title himself.

As for the bloodlust, Normal Naga already is at least somewhat bloodlust he was willing to destroy anyone that would get in his way of getting the Infinity Core. And even then, it shouldnt make a difference if Naga sends him to another dimension or not he would still get blood out of it.

Whis has nothing to do with this fight, really.

And honestly, Naga going for the title of GoD isn't important at all either. It's just some optionaly background as to how this battle started. In fact, Naga probably wouoldn't care for being a GoD, as he'd just try to kill anyone who could stop his rule over everything.

So if we are to continue debating, shouldn't we drop everything pertaining to Whis and the title of GoD, since they don't actually have much of a place at all in this?

Probably so. In fact a title like Beerus's would probably be given to Naga no matter what way he finishes this. It's not like this is a spectated battle. People can assume how Naga beat Beerus anyway they wanted to, its not gonna change that Naga still beat him.

Well, we are still waiting for others to vote, as a winner has yet to be chosen...

But yeah, even if it was for the title, Naga would likely be offered the title at some point in time anyway.

Yeah, some stuff is gonna be added soon. In fact, I'll get on adding the new abilities right now.

However, there could end up being votes for Beerus that could make this whole thread last longer, so... Yeah.

Ohh k. But i think there might be a diff of 3 because one of the beerus votes was based on speed blitzing when this battle is speed equalized. Does it mean it doesnt count or does it still count?

HEY! His names Naga ya know xD

Thats what i thought but i think we might need a recount. Plus one of beerus's votes was based on speed blitzing when speed is equalized here.

Naga voters: (Anime4, Gimmy, Postmodern, Cropfist, BruceTheBatman, real cal, Himiko)

Beerus voters: (Darkmon cn, KillitwithC4, Huesito, Son Goku)

7-4 in Naga's favor

GimmyJibbsJr said:
Naga voters: (Anime4, Gimmy, Postmodern, Cropfist, BruceTheBatman, real cal, Himiko)
Beerus voters: (Darkmon cn, KillitwithC4, Huesito, Son Goku)

7-4 in Naga's favor
This can now be added.

BruceTheBatman said:
The real cal howard said:
Isn't Naga faster anyway?
No. The profile wanks his speed.
How so? Don't most low tier bakugan cross between universes in seconds/minutes. I mean Drago and Fear Ripper did so in the first episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back