• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naga (Bakugan) vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime4Life2020 said:
Alright. Want me to add it? I was gonna do a little editing to Naga's profile anyways just so you dont have to deal with it.
Nah I must post this on the thread for these. I'll give a grace period of like a few hours since this thread has been up for awhile.

Naga's speed feats are not legitimate. I have seen every bakugan episode and they've never done so. All they've done is open portals between Vestroya and Earth which is different from traveling a universe outright.

Doesn't change anything due to speed equalization however.

BruceTheBatman said:
Naga's speed feats are not legitimate. I have seen every bakugan episode and they've never done so. All they've done is open portals between Vestroya and Earth which is different from traveling a universe outright.

Doesn't change anything due to speed equalization however.
This has been counted multiple times for other verses so I believe these are legit. I mean these are indeed travel distances as they do take awhile to fully get through to the other universe. I don't see how this isn't a travel feat. I highly doubt this is wanked.

Drago and Fear ripper dont count because it was explained that the Bakugan cards were more like space-time portals that can summon Bakugan from Vestroia to earth by having them travel through dimensions. And using a portal isnt much of a feat

However, in the last episode of season 1, all of the low tier Bakugan have FTL+ speeds because they were able to travel back into Vestroia while Drago was fixing it in a matter of seconds, only somewhat longer than what Preyas, Tigera, Gorem, Hydranoid and Skyress did but not by much.

Naga is far superior to all of them by a large degree and for the other reasons given he should have his speed rating.

Don't we have to officially request these first? I've sent in a request. Just so you don't get in trouble crop.

There's a waiting period of one day for matches that end up reaching 7 votes or so (or if there's at least a 3 vote difference once it hits 7 votes minimum), just in case anyone else would like to give their thoughts on here and such.

Just saying you guys.

CrossverseCrisis said:
There's a waiting period of one day for matches that end up reaching 7 votes or so (or if there's at least a 3 vote difference once it hits 7 votes minimum), just in case anyone else would like to give their thoughts on here and such.
Just saying you guys.
Just 22 hours left assuming we follow the "one day" waiting period in the most literal manner. :)

CrossverseCrisis said:
Pretty sure that's a thing, Bruce.
Just wait it out a bit longer at least.
I know, I'm just saying it should be added as long as the majority agrees and removed/updated if things change.

Actually, and tho i'm probably being off-topic here, it doesn't have to be a full 24 hours.

Like i added a match that was done after only 19 hours passed.

But i guess waiting for a full day minimum is safe to do probably.

@Bruce: Oh okay i see what you mean.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Why was Nagas win over Beerus removed? Didnt we get enough votes and reasons to say Naga wins this?
We have enough votes/reasons for Naga's victory, but I think it needs to be confirmed on some other thread.

It has already been posted on that thread, so all we can do is wait until we gain full confirmation, I guess.

Cropfist said:
It's been well over 24 hours and Naga's page is unlocked. I've readded this.
Fair enough, I guess.

Since we're adding this to Naga's page, can anyone also add this to Beerus' page if possible? iirc it was locked the last time we tried this.

You do realize that we just never did it because Beerus's page is locked, right? @AnimeLife

I suppose since it's been this long, we can add in the result to Beerus just like that of Naga's just now...

CrossverseCrisis said:
You do realize that we just never did it because Beerus's page is locked, right? @AnimeLife
I suppose since it's been this long, we can add in the result to Beerus just like that of Naga's just now...
I just noticed you replied lmao.

Anyways, im sorry for complaining. Didnt know Beerus's page was locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back