• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
<Week of Prep

Mysterio goes a full Sidious and says "Everythng is proceeding as I have forseen."

How does Ruby's silver eyes work, actually? That may or may not be great against Mysterio's drones.

She also has some great hax, from what I can see, like speed amping and having great range and experience with group fights, if the Red trailer is anything to go by.

Well, Mysterio more or less wrecks her up I suppose. I'll vote for him due to his overwhelming amount of attacks

Ive always wondered why its considered fair to give one character prep time and not the other, especially when the one with prep-time has actual hax

Ruby is going to be dealing with 100 drones as strong as herself as well as likely molten man, hydro man, and sandman, while also being mind and illusion haxxed the entire time

How is this even remotely fair?

They're like, 60 to 200 drones at best with EDITH restricted, and wayyyy lower durability (Around 9-C? It's definitely lower than 8-C) for them

Stuff like Molten Man and Sandman supposedly took months.

Don't know why they would. There's a difference between a suit of armor and a somewhat disposable drone, and Spider-Man can oneshot them, as far as I can remember.

Ruby can literally plow through everything if she figures out the illusions

Oh, then nvm what i said regarding the drones, Ruby can pretty easily bullrush through them

So what does Mysterio have to stop Ruby from just Semblance blitzing him and oneshotting him doe to him being a glass cannon?

Mysterio's illusions are extremely disorienting and tend to attack the opponent from every direction, making it hard for the attacker to respond properly in time.

Alongside that, Mysterio distances himself far away from the actual fight, instead prefering to overlook from a safe distance, defending himself with stuff like shapeshifting, simpler but still disorienting illusions and invisiblity.

Aura senses should be able to help with that as well as Ruby's Semblance creating an AoE vacuum around herself that damages everything she flies by

Also Gravity Dust bullets and lightning dust electricity arcs

Spider-Man's senses>Ruby, and even then he had to heavily concentrate on evading Mysterio's final attack. Regardless, I doubt that'll destroy the absolute army of drones he has.

Spider-Senses were not even active the entire movie, he literally has to concentrate to use them anyhow,

And the army of drones was due to EDITH being used, his own group of drones are the below hundred range.

Anyways, Weekly's reasons somewhat convince me that Ruby may win via better dura, Sufficient AoE and good hax (namely, speed amping and enhanced senses). I'll switch my vote to her if the OP would clarify whether EDITH is restricted or not.

Ruby's slipstream was able to send people as powerful as she is (And one who is actually stronger than herself) flying, i dont see why a bunch of 9-C drones wouldnt be destroyed when she can take out 8-Cs with it

Ruby's slipstream was able to send people as powerful as she is (And one who is actually stronger than herself) flying, i dont see why a bunch of 9-C drones wouldnt be destroyed when she can take out 8-Cs with it

EDITH's optional equipment however, so I assumed he wouldn't have it unless explicitly stated.

In that scenario, Mysterio endlessly summons gg.

Ruby would oneshot Mysterio long before he gets a chance to personally shoot her in the head dozens of times to be able to break through her aura and kill her

Back