• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna go with Mysterio. I don't think Ruby can bypass his illusions. Just like with Spider-Man, she'll be very confused on what's going on. And damaging the drones while the illusions are happening is very hard when you don't know what's real and what isn't.

As for Ruby being able to attack at a large distance...she needs to actually run and this is difficult when Mysterio can make you feel as if you're falling or even trap you in a close space.

Why would she need to run away? Just using her semblance creates an AoE slipstream strong enough to send people as strong as herself (And in one case stronger) flying. That would oneshot any drone that tries to get near her.

Ruby needed to actually run before the wave sent team JNPR flying. This is also assuming Mysterio will let her run because again, he make Ruby feel as if she's falling or traped. I'm also skeptical of Ruby even using this in battle. Not only has this been used once, but this was in a gag fight and Ruby has been shown to use her semblance several times without this giant wind even happening. I'm not even sure if Ruby will think of using it. Mysterio can also easily trick Ruby into thinking she's won and everything is okay, only to suprise attack her.

Her semblance works by her moving, unless Mysterio somehow gets tech that can pin her down i dont see how he can prevent her from using it. And no actually its happened severl times after that.

Back