• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll vote for MCU Mysterio. He is physically weaker, so any clean hit from SSM Mysterio will kill. That being said, MCU Mysterio has the significant advantage in the form of resisting illusionism. Hence, SSM spiderman actually getting that clean hit is gonna be difficult. I think it is more likely MCU Mysterio will kill SSM Mysterio overtime via avoiding attacks through illusions.

For these reasons, I vote for MCU Mysterio

Hold on. It's not on the profile, but wouldn't it also make sense for Spec!Mysterio to be capable of resisting his own illusions, as MCU!Mysterio is given the same hax addition for the reason of him not really being affected by his own tricks?

Seeing as how it's consistent, I'm adding this Resistance to Spec!Mysterio's profile.

Actually, Both the Beck's resistances would be considered "Limited" since they work for their own illusions

Zark brings up a fair point. Although at the end of the day, MCU!Beck can't counter Spec!Mysterio's will weakening, and the Mysterio bots would give MCU!Beck a lot of trouble.

Voting Spectacular.

Ngl, Spec's illusions feel far weaker than MCU's, and given the danmaku and relentless nature of MCU's Illusions, along with evasive statergies, I think MCU can reasonably win here.

How does his willpower manipulation work?

Hmm. That is a bizzare ability... is it 100% willpower manipulation? Or is it possibly something else?

Anyways yeah, Teleportation and Spec!'s bots hard counter MCU, so I'll vote Spectacular

Yeah, it's indeed stated to be Willpower Manip and nothing in the show contradicts that.

MCU's votes should be taken away by now. Spectacular's should be added.

Back