• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
The blood of Myers, staining the steel of Freddy, surrounded the duo. A few high-fives later, and they were ready to leave. Then...

The Shape:

Atom (Real Steel):

Draw:

Dead By Daylight - The Shape Chase Music
Dead By Daylight - The Shape Chase Music

Unfortunately, the only DBD calc got rejected (it placed the casual pallet breaking at ~0.0017 tons, but didn't account for hollowness and I believe it used the wrong Frag value.)

But at least we do have a general idea that it's definitely less than that, albeit casually.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Apparently Surge messes with tech, so Atom is kinda screwed here
Surge, Overcharge, Pop Goes The Weasel, Hex: Ruin, among others, yes.

If the AP gap wasn't as bit as it was, sure.

Being passively screwed up =/= disabled outright.

It's AP and skill versus an indomitable force with mild hax.

(Way more fair than Myers vs Atom 1)

Also the DBD AP justification says the Nurse destroys pallets with a poke, when I'm pretty sure she just uses her powers to break them, (Literally everyone else takes 2 or so strikes to break one)

No, Nurse literally flicks it casually.

Her power is teleporting and she's both the weakest and appearingly most frail member of all the killers.

(also, ha, Thorn Myers being strong.)

I do not recall Nurse using telekinesis. She fights survivors via floating and teleporting. I fail to see how she was using her power.

Yea, that barely counts as combat applicable.

How? She never uses it in combat, nor does she use it to hurt people, merely to hold people on her shoulders - which every other killer can do normally, anyways, which is more evidence towards her being one of the weakest.

I'll have to recheck but I could've sworn she just kind of makes some hand gesture and the pallet breaks

Granted, Nurse doesn't destroy pallets often since she ignores them in game--

Jokes aside, she more or less just... flicks 'em. And even if she used some manner of telekinesis, she only uses it to lift survivors, which other killers can do innately, proving that it's still a fine scaling.

That's why I'm having such a hard time finding footage of her doing so. I found a video of various animations for all the killers (Vaulting, breaking pallets etc.) And- what's that? It's missing some? Oh that's okay let me just go to the section on pallets, and oh would you, look at that the Nurse is one of the killers who's animation wasn't featured She's actually allergic to pallets

Yea, it's absolutely hilarious. Why break pallets if they don't exist? Ha.

Anyway, regarding this match, I'm inclined to agree that all those passives make this a stomp. We need more characters who've won and lost against the same opponent

It's worth noting that, in-game, we haven't really seen much about how they affect things. They don't, say, render generators unable to be repaired- they just scuff 'em up a bit. So, how I imagine it, Atom will have issues operating at full, smooth capacity, but given the skill gap, isn't completely outdone. After all, we're comparing a trained boxer who won an entire, big ass tournament with a junkbot to a guy who runs the opponent down with a knife.

Well, there's also passive fear manip (Likely among other things I'm not thinking of) that would screw up Charlie (Unless Atom, and Mikey are really fat from Charlie)

Soupywolf5 said:
Well, there's also passive fear manip (Likely among other things I'm not thinking of) that would screw up Charlie (Unless Atom, and Mikey are really fat from Charlie)
That is true. Charlie's a pretty fierce guy, but it'll toss him off his game. The skill gap is there, though.

As for the calc, lolno.

Back