• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cainsaw Using Hillbilly vs Chainsaw Using Cannibal (7-0-0) (Grace)

So, Leatherface is basically insane so all fear manip perks will not come into effect and due to his stamina, I highly doubt things like Sloppy Butcher will have much effect

However the stat amps will come in handy. Unrelenting means that he can swing around that hammer and great speeds while Franklin's Demise and Knock Out means that any hit will cause a concussion. Plus his own ability means that if backed into a corner, he can either get away and get use of his stealth perks or ambush his opponents

I do think that Hillbilly might take this one

So, Leatherface is basically insane so all fear manip perks will not come into effect and due to his stamina, I highly doubt things like Sloppy Butcher will have much effect

However the stat amps will come in handy. Unrelenting means that he can swing around that hammer and great speeds while Franklin's Demise and Knock Out means that any hit will cause a concussion. Plus his own ability means that if backed into a corner, he can either get away and get use of his stealth perks or ambush his opponents

I do think that Hillbilly might take this one
Vote Counted

Not gonna lie, I thought it was gonna be Leatherface versus Leatherface because of the title. Hillbilly FRA.

Actually, fear manipulation might work. In the interviews in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre film, the actor Gunnar Hansen was told to play Leatherface as being almost constantly terrified. That's why his head moves around in all directions as if he's looking for any danger.

Back