• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dead by Daylight but it's more accurate (Ash Williams vs Michael Myers DBD)

tumblr_pp746vX4hW1v1a237o3_1280.png

-Speed=
-Ash carries his Mechanical Hand, Boomstick and Chainsaw
-They fight in Raccoon City

The Chosen One: 2
ash-vs-evil-dead-tv-series-bruce-campbell-ash-williams-saw-s.jpg

The Shape:
dead-by-daylight-the-shape-michael-myers-5swyixuezr5y3coe.jpg

Incon:

Last edited:
Ash's various anti-mind hax resistances shut down stuff like Michael's fear manip and stat reduction, his regen and pain tolerance mean that any non-lethal hit from Myers isn't gonna go too far towards finishing the fight, and Ash has big advantages in range, skill, and experience against beings that actually fight back. He takes it mid diff

Ash's various anti-mind hax resistances shut down stuff like Michael's fear manip and stat reduction
resisting mind control doesn't mean you can resist fear manipulation which as far as we know has nothing to do with the mind. i have no idea where you got that idea from.
his regen and pain tolerance mean that any non-lethal hit from Myers isn't gonna go too far towards finishing the fight
not only is his regeneration only low, but takes a day to even take effect. his regen isn't helping at all.
Ash has big advantages in range, skill, and experience against beings that actually fight back.
by profile they are almost equal in range. everything else you said is okay i guess.

resisting mind control doesn't mean you can resist fear manipulation which as far as we know has nothing to do with the mind. i have no idea where you got that idea from.
Do you know absolutely nothing about how fear works? It's an instinctual/emotional response that is generated by stimulation of the amygdala, which if you check an anatomy chart you'd find is part of the brain. Also, one of the most common uses of Supernatural Willpower (and a use Ash has demonstrated) is the ability to tough out intense levels of fear that would force any irl human into shock or at very least induce panic and unavoidable irrationality. And without upgrades, the heartbeat is actually pretty weak fear manip, only generating a fight/flight response in anyone within the radius, and in fact is weak to the extent that it can basically backfire and be used to help track the killer

Last edited:
Do you know absolutely nothing about how fear works? It's an instinctual/emotional response that is generated by stimulation of the amygdala, which if you check an anatomy chart you'd find is part of the brain
Weird im looking at his profile and it turns out he DOESN'T have resistance to fear manipulation on his profile. it's almost like he DOESN'T resist ANY kind of fear manipulation.

when i said 'has nothing to do with the mind' i was talking about Michael's fear manipulation, not the emotional response.

Resisting a completely unrelated ability to fear manipulation doesn't give you resistance to fear manipulation. try reading the profiles.

Also, one of the most common uses of Supernatural Willpower (and a use Ash has demonstrated) is the ability to tough out intense levels of fear that would force any irl human into shock or at very least induce panic and unavoidable irrationality. And without upgrades, the heartbeat is actually pretty weak fear manip, only generating a fight/flight response in anyone within the radius, and in fact is weak to the extent that it can basically backfire and be used to help track the killer
you realize mentioning him 'without upgrades' is competely unrelated as the profile has him with ALL his perks active at the same time, right? literally all aspects of michael are upgraded in this fight.

Weird im looking at his profile and it turns out he DOESN'T have resistance to fear manipulation on his profile. it's almost like he DOESN'T resist ANY kind of fear manipulation.

when i said 'has nothing to do with the mind' i was talking about Michael's fear manipulation, not the emotional response.

Resisting a completely unrelated ability to fear manipulation doesn't give you resistance to fear manipulation. try reading the profiles.
Fear is an emotional response, and fear manip is just the ability to cause that emotional response within someone without having to first give them a damn good reason to be afraid. And like I said, one of the most common usages for and demonstrations of Supernatural Willpower is overcoming intense mind-breaking fear, which is one of the feats that gives Ash that ability. Maube you should follow suit and read the profiles too before you try being a smartass. Also, I've checked the profiles, and the perk list, and have yet to find something that gives Michael's fear manip a notable boost to anything besides range, save for in really circumstantial criteria that can occur in-game but won't factor into a 1v1. And despite what his profile states, his aura doesn't show much effect aside from varying severity of anxiety, depending on perks

Last edited:
Back