• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My OC is official?

I always had doubts about OC. If I create a story with copyright drawings and posted on websites. Will this be OC forever or is there any way to make a page of my story on the Vs Battle Wiki? And what do you decide? View counts or social entitlements or something else?

If its you, on your own, making something that can be interpreted as original or an original interpretation of a pre existing work then it belongs on FC/OC.

As for separating OCs from content that belongs on Vs Battle Wiki, that falls within a grey area of notoriety and copyright. Theres no hardline for what's allowed where and both wiki's are probably better for that. Take every example on a case by case basis. A good standard the go by is that if anything about the character makes you uncomfortable posting it to Vs Battle Wiki, then it probably belongs on FC/OC.

I hope this answered your question.

As for separating OCs from content that belongs on Vs Battle Wiki, that falls within a grey area of notoriety and copyright. Good standard the go by is that if anything about the character makes you uncomfortable posting it to Vs Battle Wiki, then it probably belongs on FC/OC.
I think my frame fits more into that. It's just that we have some Web Toon verses in Vs Battle. So if I publish something on Web Toon or Tapas or Manga Plus Creator I can create my verse in Vs Battle?

If its not notable or popular, and something you just made up right now, then it should be posted to FC/OC. Where its published online is irrelevant.

Back