• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Thread of Harmony

wait a sec... all MLP chararters can live Tirek draining their magic despite magic being said to be life force hmmmm

Resistance to Absorption of Negative Emotions, Mind Manipulation, and Empathic Manipulation (Her and the Rainbooms weren't affected by The Dazzlings magic that makes others have negative emotions, and effectively mind control them. Could only absorb their negative emotions through normal socal manipulation)

wait a sec... all MLP chararters can live Tirek draining their magic despite magic being said to be life force hmmmm
Resistance to Absorption of Negative Emotions, Mind Manipulation, and Empathic Manipulation (Her and the Rainbooms weren't affected by The Dazzlings magic that makes others have negative emotions, and effectively mind control them. Could only absorb their negative emotions through normal socal manipulation)
What you think about this

Do you think any character who can use the elements of Harmony has the same resistance as the Rainbooms?

Where is magic = life force stated?
Cozy Glow: You're gonna have to exercise a lot to get as big as you were when you absorbed the life force of all those ponies. Anywho, Grogar wants us all to work together, so I've scheduled a team meeting. Doesn't that sound fun? And since Grogar left me in charge...

- Frenemies

Cozy Glow: You're gonna have to exercise a lot to get as big as you were when you absorbed the life force of all those ponies. Anywho, Grogar wants us all to work together, so I've scheduled a team meeting. Doesn't that sound fun? And since Grogar left me in charge...

- Frenemies
I feel like using an offhand comment as a basis for an entirely ability is a bit iffy

Didn't Twilight state that Starlight was beyond her ability to handle while jumping through time?

So, out there question for anyone who cares

When do you think G6 is gonna come out? And what would it be about? Same world as FiM, or something entirely new? Also, do you think there's gonna be a G6, given toys as a whole have been taking a dip?

I hope that the Equestria world is not completely abandoned. I really like G4 and G5, but do not care at all for the rest. 🙏

Yeah, FiM's world clearly still has so much more potential. I feel like the fanbase has gotten this idea that it would be too """"restrictive"""" or shallow for a whole show to be set in Equestria again, but I think the exact opposite.

The fans have literally created entire universes of lore, and characters, and stories using FiM's lore - and people think it would be too hard to create a show set in the same world?

How about this: every other kingdom in the series was in constant chaos and disarray during FiM. Set the show in the future, all you'd have to do is ask... what if these other nations and societies grew to be as powerful as Equestria in this time? What if, while Equestria was stagnating, other kingdoms thrived? What if they rivaled and threatened to cause conflict with Equestria? It's SO EASY. YOU COULD DO SO MUCH. But Hasbro is either unwilling, or unable to create a good show so they can make some God damn money again.

Well, My Little Pony is not supposed to be a dystopian tribalist/nationalist/xenophobic story, but rather one about enjoying life and learning to get along with each other with as limited violence as possible. 🙏❤️💖

I’d rather not have MLP be turned into a crapsack world like Attack on Titan or something. Part of what made FiM great was the fun characters and their friend group and dynamics that made them so endearing and relatable to the audience complete with a fun, adventurous, and imaginative world to explore as well as the combination of relatable slice of life and high stake save the world adventures.

I’d rather G6 to be a Cerebus Rollercoaster, a good combination of silliness and seriousness.

Getting rid of the stupid "no humanoids" rule would be good too, so we can have more fantasy races

Back