• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic revisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
I used to wonder what friendship could be!...

Alright, here's the deal, none of this goes towards their tier or AP except for the Storm King, it's mostly towards some missing abilities towards some of the villains and other goodies, such as certain justifications towards their statistics, so, let's get this out of the way, shall we?

[ -- DISCORD -- ]

Of course, Discord has some newer abilities. Alongside Twilight he probably has the most powers and abilities within the cartoon. Although, for now, he only has two to add. There's also some other things to be discussed about, going over the abilities first.

Spatial Manipulation - More so... In spatial ripping. When he was about to send Treehugger into another dimension, he ripped open a tear within spacetime merely with his claws. This is even further justification towards his reality warping, since space ripping is a form of reality fissuring.

Probability Manipulation - Sugar Belle's cart breaks seemingly naturally, although it was later confirmed by Discord that he broke it himself as shown here.

For the abilities, that's it for Discord. Though for further justification for his Power Nullification, he was able to cancel out Starlight's telekinesis effect over his hand simply by blowing at it. For his durability it states, "(Can easily defeat Celestia and Luna at once)" which seems more fitting for his AP, if you ask me it should be changed to, "Superior to both Celestia and Luna".

And last, should he have Low-Multiversal portal range since his portals lead into another dimension?

[ -- TIREK -- ]

Not much for Tirek.

BFR - By opening a portal, he restrained and removed Celestia, Luna, and Cadence from the area by sending them Tartarus.

There are other abilities he demonstrates, but for now I am uncertain what they are. For example is this an ability of anything or just a standard form of Energy Projection?

[ -- THE STORM KING -- ]

Storm King needs a lot of revisions for his page. Let's start with his powers and abilities.

Electricity Manipulation - This one's explainable, The Staff of Sacanas generates standard electricity.

Minor Light Projection - The Staff of Sacanas projects standard light from its crystal. Nothing major.

Air Manipulation - The staff can create a tornado, as well as generate large quantities of wind.

Power Absorption - The staff did absorb the power of the 4 princesses, although some sort of preparation technique was needed for this.

Weapon Mastery - Used the staff to briefly fight off Tempest.

Durability Negation - Obsidian bombs petrify his opponents, which doesn't bypass their durability, but ignores it.

His range should be changed to Stellar, I'm unsure why it's interstellar since even before the downgrades, the princess' had Stellar range.

I'm just saying, his durability should be Large Island level, or at least Possibly Large Island level. He withstood a strike from Pinkie Pie, endured a magical blast from Tempest, and briefly fought off Twilight. Maaaaaaaybe he could scale off of his durability AP-wise? This one is kind of debatable though.

Lemme know your thoughts down below, perhaps bring some other things I forgot into the thread but don't drag it on.

And Storm King shouldn't really have weapon mastery, he clearly is inexperienced with the staff, and loses it pretty easily. Getting kinda tired of applying "weapon expert/mastery" to anyone wielding one. Would he also have power nullification with the staff? It could undo the petrification of the obsidian orbs, if not it has to be something else.

Lightbuster30 said:
And Storm King shouldn't really have weapon mastery, he clearly is inexperienced with the staff, and loses it pretty easily. Getting kinda tired of applying "weapon expert/mastery" to anyone wielding one. Would he also have power nullification with the staff? It could undo the petrification of the obsidian orbs, if not it has to be something else.
Most likely, yes.

I think that most of this seems fine, except for weapon mastery and probability manipulation. Discord could easily just have broken the cart with telekinesis.

I think that it can be applied them, with the exceptions that I mentioned earlier.

Well, one other thing. The Storm King did reduce the petrification over the 3 princesses, does that count as an ability?

Not something that we have listed at least.

Is somebody willing to apply the accepted changes?

Thank you. I think it would count as teleportation, yes.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thank you. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back