• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic revisions! (Part 2)

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
And so we transition into my second part of revisions of the verse. This thread is going to go over a lot more stuff than my previous one, so read through boyyos and girlos. Also, revisions on Grogar on my part are not to happen until the halfway point of the final season so we don't go back and forth, adding abilities constantly, so don't expect a Grogar thread anytime soon.

[ -- RAINBOW DASH -- ]

Enhanced Senses
- Mostly in hearing. From a far away distance, she heard Applebloom yelling to the crowd. Although Applebloom was yelling in which she could've been easily heard, Rainbow Dash was still extremely far away-- Thus her yelling would've been inaudible, but Dash heard it completely fine.

Stealth Mastery - She successfully infilitrated Ponyville hospital. While she was caught in the end, it was only because she was exceedingly eager to read her book, and the patient in the bed she was under happened to notice her.

Talented Fighter - Alongside the other Mane Six, she ferociously fought against a massive chunk of the Changeling Army, and even quickly disposed of 3 changelings by herself with ease.

Air Manipulation - This one is self explanatory. She's created tornadoes and spurs of wind countless times.

Rainbow Dash has utilized clouds before in a majority of ways, such as using its water and electricity. Thus, having access to any clouds would she have Electricity Manipulation and Water Manipulation?

[ -- DISCORD -- ]

Jees, Discord just keeps getting newer and newer abilities, does he? And I can assure with the show's size even after these pitched abilities he'll still have more we haven't discovered yet.

Healing - In Dungeons and Discords, Spike and Big Mac were heavily damaged. But when Discord teleported them back he healed them inbetween warps.

Power Bestowal - Also in Dungeons and Discord, he turned Big Mac into a unicorn, thus granting him magic and telekinesis.

Electricity Manipulation - Demonstrated here. (Also, would that grey mist in the background be considered Smoke Manipulation?)

Plant Manipulation - In Princess Twilight Sparkle, plants rapidly grew and spread into Ponyville. Keep in mind these were the plants Discord planted to try and stop Luna and Celestia over a thousand years ago. He as well presumably grew numerous hedges to seperate the Mane Six in the labrinth.

[ -- LORD TIREK -- ]

Just one, teeny tiny ability...

Heat Manipulation - He melted one of the windows in Celestia's castle via extreme heat.

[ -- QUEEN CHRYSALIS -- ]

Love Absorption
- Since she's exclaimed that she can absorb the love and has demonstrated this Thorax. With the love she absorbs, she states she gets stronger, thus would this be considered Statistics Amplification?

Magic - ... Yeah. Nothing to be explained here. This just needs to be added.

Telekinesis - She lifted Thorax in the air via magic.

[ -- PRINCESS CADANCE -- ]

Empathic Manipulation
- I think this one is already on her profile? But her powers and abilities are lazily displayed, which goes for a bunch of other characters which I will get to below. Anyways, yeah, demonstrated here.

[ -- AND A BUNCH OF CHARACTERS FROM THE SHOW -- ]

Something must be done with the abilities of a lot of characters in the verse, they are very lazily displayed and justified. While some are legitmate, it's just a mess in general. There's useless information, unprovided links, unnecessary and elongated sentences in their Powers and Abilities, hell, some of the characters are even missing Superhuman Physical Characteristics for crying out loud. This is something not only I must fix, but some that are willing to help out and assist. Let us discuss below.

We need to still do something about the abilities of some characters... Just look at Rarity's page of Powers and Abilities, unorganized and grammarly sloppy.

And most of them should probably get mind control resistance. Apparently, Fluttershy's "Stare" is constantly active as "Flutterbat", and many of the Mane 6 made direct eye contact with her.

Sunset, Twilight and the human 5 were yeah

Iirc it had something do to with the magic inside of them.

"Keep in mind these were the plants Discord planted to try and stop Luna and Celestia over a thousand years ago."

Is this meant to downplay the plants or upplay them? Cause the only reason it took them so long to grow properly was because the Tree blocked them.

CinnabarManx421 said:
"Keep in mind these were the plants Discord planted to try and stop Luna and Celestia over a thousand years ago."
Is this meant to downplay the plants or upplay them? Cause the only reason it took them so long to grow properly was because the Tree blocked them.
Exactly, if the tree hadn't been there the plants would've instantly grown thus sabotaging Celestia and Luna from using the elements.

Okay, I was confused if you meant that or if you meant like "Eh it took 1000 years for these plants to grow so they're not very good" or something lol.

Actually, would that be a notable weakness for the Elements, since Discord seemed to believe that disabling the Tree would've beaten Celestia and Luna, so maybe the Tree being disabled disables the Elements?

Okay. What about the other characters?

RD's had hers added, but Tirek, Chrysalis and Cadance still need theirs added, (I can do that tomorrow), and the other pages Magolor mentioned are still messed up I believe, though I'd like to know which pages specifically need a touch-up before I delve into helping out there.

Well, I fixed Tirek and Chrysalis and I kind of fixed Cadance? But the justification for her Empathic Manipulation that Magolor gave just leads to the Empathic Manipulation page.

Okay. That could be a problem. Should the ability be removed then?

Replaced Crystalization on her page with "Elemental Manipulation in the form of Crystal Generation (Can generate crystals with no effort)"

Also, IDK if this was discussed before, but I think Discord should get Type 8 Immortality since he's reliant on Chaos to continue living.

Type 8 would imply Discord can regenerate so long as chaos exists. However, I do think he could qualify for type 2 since he constantly dismembers himself with no consequence and could think/remain conscious despite having his brain turned to stone (which would imply he doesn't need his brain to think, and possibly other organs to function)

Back