• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the new issue. It was good. I hope Tempest is involved in future stories.

I always appreciate when the comics reference their own material, like with the Brambles, Aspen, Blues Ponies, Accord and Nightmare Rarity cameos in the arc. I think the only comic villain who hasn't had a cameo was Well-To-Do and to be fair, Well-To-Do is probably ******* dead at this point, lol.

Didn't mind it myself as it was done for story purposes

Also I just wanna say damn the Ursa's looked so badass in these comics

Considering her narration talked so much about how she's reliving her horrible childhood memories I'd say so

It reminded her of a traumatic experience she had when she was a kid that effectively immobilized her and forced her to relive said traumatic experience. I feel like they were going for the PTSD angle even if it's not technically it.

Even then, Ursa Minor's are still generally shown to be above unicorns and have only really been beaten by outsmarting them in the past.

So did anybody watch A Matter of Principals early? The Episode was pretty good in my opinion and it seems like Starlight and Discord are getting some new abilities.

List of Cameos I can list from the wikia that haven't been named already : Deadpool (San Diego Comic-Con... The irony in this reference is funny) , Kill la Kill , Attack on Titan , Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas ( A obscure poker anime ) , Frozen , Sailor Moon , Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs , Powerpuff Girls , Nancy Drew , Star Trek , Carrie ( Of all the crap Faust can pull .. Why would they cameo a movie clearly not for kids ?! ) , Alice in Wonderland , Legend of Zelda , Little Witch Academia , and Dr.Seuss.

If we simply assumed that two franchises having a crossover means they're on the same universe, no matter what, how many verses would be in the same universe? I once started doing that and ended up with over 20 verses in less than half an hour.

Inb4 someone is stated as capable of destroying the MLP Multiverse in the comics... Then we have to quantify what tier it is based on all these crossovers being''' in the same verse '''as MLP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back