• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is probably Friendship Bound. It's just so catchy. Also that nine seasons line by Starlight was pretty clever.

The Kirin were great till they decided to take away Fluttershy's and Applejack's voices over an argument. You want your voices gone? Cool, leave innocents the hell out of it. It's even worse since they merely forced one of their own out instead of taking her voice by force, which makes them complete hypocrites.

Yeah it's non canon but it's still cool to have a small confirmation of their age even if it's non canon. I'm guessing their canon counterpart is also gonna be somewhere around the mid twenties if they ever mention their age.

I'll just post this here since no one saw my reply on the previous thread:

If someone is a threat to Equestria, can we scale it to the Princesses ? Especially if the person who said it is knowledgable of the power of the Princesses . Remember all the threats to Equetria so far are at least Celestria to Luna level so far (With the exception of Glow.... But I believe her absorption was definitely a threat seeing as it affected the Princesses...So) .

He does canonically cause chaos in another hasbro verse, however. Specifically, littlest pet shop. He stole the main characters scooter. Really.

Should Twilight have magic absorption? She apparently knew a spell to absorb the magic of every creature in Tartaurus and open the door from inside. Oh, and she implied she could do it herself if she actually had her magic, which may mean her magic = the magic of everycreature in Tartaurus.

Wait.... How do do you quantify destroying all the light in a infinite number of realities ? Wouldn't that be higher than tier 4 or just so insanely high it is hard to scale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back