• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
It took G4 like four seasons to do that.
Actually they started having nods to the fanbase in the mid point of Season 1. Derpy Hooves going from a typical bystander to a comical stooge character by the events of Feeling Pinkie Kee. Season 2 even gave her speaking lines with the infamous "I jut don't know what went wrong". Early comics also had a bunch of nods towards the fandom with issue 2 having an obvious Brony-inspired character who spoke in broken English and collected "ponays" and other hasbro toys. Micro-Series storylines even based some designs after fan art. Rainbow Dash's house was admitted to be based off fanart by the artist. Season 2 also had a few nods towards the shipping community, like that scene in A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2 with Dash and Fluttershy.

Season 4 is just when they went ham with it, for better or worse.

So apparently instead of August, they aired the next episode mid July....it was not "A matter of principles" (even though it was the next episode)....I am not amused.

Remember when season 7 was airing and literally it felt like everywhere else in the world was leaking episodes left and right.

There's also the new EQG special preview at 11:30-12:00. Not sure if this is relevant but also something about fluttercord at 18:20 according to a Equestriadaily comment.

"You're more then my friends, you're my family" - Spike, six seasons ago and has yet to be properly followed up on outside of para-canon stuff. Hopefully we finally get some insight on Spike's genealogy.

On a side note, apparently "Equestria Magic" caused that huge storm in the EQG special.

I saw some random comments on YouTube say that the EQG special might happen around the same time as the Season 9 Premiere or something. As well as something about it coming out next year spring.

@Dark yeah I saw the trailer looked like some monster infected by Equestria magic

Also Sci Twi is gonna end up in Equestria in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back