• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inb4 Chulthu Mythos is confirmed as part of the MLP Comics lore explicitly.... It would be funny if DIscord said something like this, which would scale to the EoH :

" Oh yeah... You thought the Outer Gods were actually fictional ? Nah. I dealt with them ages ago... Not exactly the talkative types. One of them was especially weird looking ... I think it was their leader ? I'm not sure. . I had to pass through these weird looking gates that transcended the other by a lot to reach that weird looking tentacle monster . It was one heck of a adventure. Dash... Don't make a smart comment about me also being weird looking. " .

Well, damn, another CinemaSins parody. I really never understood why people think CinemaSins is funny, I legit don't find those types of videos funny, like, at all.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I really need to go back to watching the show; haven't had much time since it got back from the last hiatus.
I swear man I never thiught it'd be possible for me to hate a mlp episode. I've felt uncomfortable like in S8E14 but could still enjoy it. 6 years wasted for this crap episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back