• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stygian was also referenced in Season 4, technically. But yeah, continuity in MLP is usually pretty good but always weird.

The setting the movie takes place in was mentioned in a comic from 2015. Not sure if the movie was in production at that point or not but still. One of the guidebooks even makes direct reference to characters in the comics, which it also retcons. Funny.

Also a background character from issue 2 of the comics made an appearance in one of the newer issues, along with retconned characters and other stupidly obscure call backs.

Yeah I remember in Castlemania the Pony Of Shadows was the mysterious hooded figure at the end ( which for a long time I thought was Tirek)

I thought it was just a generic boogey-man analogue. Four seasons later and he's (IMO) one of the more compelling characters in the entire series.

So far so good imo first Tempest issue is really good dives into her character and how she's dealing with her new life extremely well as she travels across Equestria and as seen above Cadence gets some neat characterization

I won't spoil but cliffhanger is pretty exciting can't wait for issue 68

Good enough for me, went ahead and bought it.

On a side note, Issue 65 got a little to real for My Little Pony...

I for myself can't wait for the Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash designs.

Hopefully Celestia and Luna will get theirs too.

So Anime MLP is a thing now. I don't know how I feel about that. Their designs look pretty good hope there's more coming soon.

We're probably going to be getting G4 merchandise even after G5 is a thing. Hasbro tends to support older toylines after the series has passed if it's popular with fans. Granted, probably not nearly as much.

Yeah G1 Transformers is the best example of that

Kinda a side note but since Hasbro owns Power Rangers now could Power Ponies be like completely literal now?

Dude i'm so excited about all the potential crossovers that can come from that. Imagine Power Rangers x Transformers where Megatron gets into a fight with the Dragonzord, or Power Rangers modules for D&D, or some reveal that the Spaceknights are somehow connected to Rangers.

So hype.

Indeed best part of purchases of new franchises

Funny to since last night I was discussing what a potential fight between a Dinozord and Grimlock would be like

I guess since we're tlakin about leaks allegedly the villain of season 9 will be Grogar hope he ends up being hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back