• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I avoid Discord episodes. I didn't fine him that funny when he was evil, but now that he's good, he's just kind of a crybaby. I did like Dungeons & Discords though.

Least favorite episodes overall are probably Over a Barrel and Princess Spike.

Seasons 4-6 was probably the golden era, though Seasons 1-2 were great in their own right and Season 8, though hit or miss, has been interesting so far.

Am I the only one that thinks there are too many S8 episodes with a conflict based on: I'm right, while you're wrong? One side acts like a tool to make the other look good?

Yeah, that has been a problem lately, rather than most conflicts being a conflict of interest like in the first few seasons.

I mean it wasn't all bad. But these last few episodes I've really noticed it. Prepare yourself, because these same writers have their hands on the 9th and possibly final season

Darkanine said:
Seasons 4-6 was probably the golden era, though Seasons 1-2 were great in their own right and Season 8, though hit or miss, has been interesting so far.
What about Season 3 and 7?

Season 3 was alright. TBH the only episodes I really remember from it was Just for Sidekicks which was pretty good, Spike at Your Service which was okay, Wonderbolt Academy which I didn't feel strongly about and Sleepless in Ponyville which was actually really good. Rest of the episodes were pretty forgettable tome.

Honestly 8 is the only one that's hit and miss for me. Really hope they're saving good stuff for the (hopefully not) final season.

All good things must come to an end. 200+ episodes was a good run, not to mention all the specials, comics, books and other series Hasbro put out. Hell, we're even getting a documentary on Netflix soon.

And I'm expecting it to be like a Transformers situation. G4 MLP is to iconic for Hasbro to just up and forget about it, so I doubt Season 9 will be the last adventurers for Twilight and her friends, even if it'll probably be the last serialized season.

Yeah, G1 Transformers just had a series that ended a few months ago. Who knows what'll we'll get in the future. As much as i've grown to love the G4 cast, I can't wait to see what adventures the G5 cast will embark on. Has anyone else seen the leaked concept art for the setting for G5?

I always felt Tanks for the Memories tried to hard to be one of "those" episodes, the ones that are remembered for their themes, so it never really connected with me.

Haven't watched S8E12 yet, will soon though. Sounds interesting.

On an unrelated note, apparently a guy who wrote a ton of Warhammer 40k lore now writes for MLP game books and lore. GEoM = Celestia confirmed?

With episode 22 Season 8 has officially tied with Season 5 as my second favorite season. At this point it's probably going to overtake Season 5 as my second favorite. Seriously the second half of Season 8 has just been a rollercoaster of awesomeness. Also should we make a profile for the Tree of Harmony or no?

Matthew Schroeder said:
So...
https://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/The_Washouts

In this episode, a random pony mentions doing barrel rolls through 900 million volts of thunder like it's no big deal.
Hardly impressive considering thats 100 million shy of an actual lightning bolt. I guess for the fodder it is. What's really impressive is Rockhoof throwing an Ursa Major into orbit, and turning it into a constellation (maybe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back