• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imaginym said:
After seeing a short, I'm curious: Are the shorts (Like "Ail-icorn") canon?
Most of the shorts are written by writers for the show, and some shorts are referenced in the main series (mostly with Equestria GIrls but still). We already use some feats from the shorts on profiles too.

The new FiM shorts have all basically been "everything hates Spike", so I wonder what that's building up too...

Also the new Equestria Girls short with Tank was adorable.

I noticed! Also, in that case, I'm wondering if the powers sick Twilight showed have been added to her profile. Even if she can't control them & they're probably not combat applicable. Also, Twilight claimed it was the product of Spring allergies. Off the top of my head, she:

Created wheels I think they were to appear on Rarity's hoof. (Unusually stretchy & gross, so I hate having to remember that, but still.)

Made Applejack levitate uncontrollably.

Caused Fluttershy to be covered & snow & ice, & turn blue, but the colouration may've just been to show poor Fluttershy was cold.

Made Rainbow Dash speak in sound effects. (Sounds of horn honks, sawing, drilling, clock bird sound, cat yowling, jackhammers, slide whistles, chicken squawks, & what the MLP Wiki calls "Bionic Clicking".)

Her horn erupted glitter & seemingly tiny gems, which cause magical effects shortly after contact.

Yeah, adding the powers she displayed seem perfectly fine IMO. Though yeah they may not be applicable for combat.

Making someone speak in sound effects sounds like a fun way to counter characters who have to actually speak something to cast magic btw.

Could be. Anyway, I'm going to be busy for the rest of the weekend until... Sunday afternoon, maybe? I don't edit much, so if anyone else wants to edit them in, I'd appreciate it.

The fact that the residue from her horn's magical eruptions causes magical effects shortly after contact could also be useful.

Also, forgot: Apparently, Zecora knows how to make a cure for this, & did. Shortly after oral ingestion, it cured Twilight, then shortly after, it displayed the side effect of turning her into an infant. I've read claims that it was said on Twitter that this effect isn't permanent (I'd like to hope/think it is so, myself.), but I don't have a source.

Anyway, Zecora can make that, apparently, so that might be useful hax for her with prep.

Darkanine said:
Yeah, adding the powers she displayed seem perfectly fine IMO. Though yeah they may not be applicable for combat.
Making someone speak in sound effects sounds like a fun way to counter characters who have to actually speak something to cast magic btw.
https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Ponyville_Mysteries:_Cursed_Crusaders Can we give Starlight Glimmer curse resistance? She apparently cast a spell in the book to resist the bad luck of a curse the CMC got, she also opened a portal to Discord's realm, which apparently due to it's illogical nature, caused the curse to fail. So possibly power nullification for Discord in his realm? Or Maybe physics manipulation for Discord?

I assumed it was a Ganguro look.

I think that's associated with "rebellious" young people in Japan at least that's what I learned from hentai and Persona 3

The episode those came from are "Ponies in Paradise", if anyone is curious.

The whole episode is about Bright Eyes fearing those natives of Tropical Island are going to kill and/or eat her because her friends were morons. She ends up almost getting herself killed a few times.

It was a really weird episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back