• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
New short confirmed the School of Friendship has been around for at least a year and (around) a half.

Can't wait for Season 9 to retcon and say the entire series has only been over the course of a year, for the third time.

Amazing.

I love the "What is Amber?" poster right next to a picture of Bon Bon. Amber was Bon Bon's sister name in Tales. I wonder if that was intentional.

Ok, desperate fan speculation time: They mentioned continuing stories on other platforms. So maybe Generation 4 will have their stories told through other forms of media (I just hope it's canon unlike Adventure Time's Season 11)?

Considering that the upcoming manga series is apparently going to be annual, it be really weird if it ran out after only two volumes...but these things are fickle (or they'll just be G5 after volume 2) but I hope it's a sign that Generation 4 print media will survive in some capacity.

I was always hoping they'd release annual short films, like 44 - 60 minute films, kind of like they did with Generation 3. Or maybe even do something like Transformers where they make a few mini-series that aren't technically apart of the main series but have the same spirit and characterization but that's probably a far cry.

I just hope Equestria Girls carries on in some fashion. Even if they make a Generation 5 version of it, I just want my human horses back darn it.

Darkanine said:
Well...RIP Sunset Shimmer I guess. At least the Dazzlings have Space-Time hax in the new book.

Who is Su-Z, & if they're a pony, why are they eating sushi? Is sushi not raw fish?

Phoenix821 said:
Dude wtf? Seriously, how many times am I going to get it right? I've been imagining Hasbro pulling a Gravity Falls and SVTFOE, making a guidebook about their verse for a really long time, and it actually happened. I have this strange habit of predicting unlikely things in shows and manga.

For example: When I first began reading Naruto and got up to Rock Lee vs Kimimaro, I thought about what it would be like if Gaara showed up. Imagine my surprise when thats exactly what happened. The one thing I was wrong about was thinking just Gaara would show up, and not his siblings. I swear this thing has been happening for years. I just always had this knack for predicting what a show is going to do next.

Who is Su-Z, & if they're a pony, why are they eating sushi? Is sushi not raw fish?

Her real name is Supernova Zap, and she's a human (it's not brought up much, but humans in MLP are meat eaters). Su-Z is her stage name (she's a singer).

Basically she and her duet partner, K-Lo (Kiwi Lollipop) got their hands on a Time-Twirler, which let them alter space-time to let them relive a day forever.

Sunset Shimmer (somehow) got affected by the device and tried to stop them. She failed in my run, apparently.

She also achieved enlightenment, became one with the universe and gained literal infinite wisdom in the process, but forgot it all in a few minutes...as you do.

I mean technically it was Pinkie's fault.

Though it reminds me of that time in the comics when Celestia was hypnotized.

"Makes Discord look like Harley Quinn to Joker in Batman: TAS"

Oh Price and your obsession with Batman.

I'm looking forward to Big McIntosh and Zecora's role in the arc. They are characters who don't do as much stuff as I wished.

You know I forget: Why is Accord possibly 2-A for reshaping Discord's mind? Yeah, I know it had infinite doors to infinite realities or something like that, but wasn't that in his mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back