• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well If I'm remembering Discord's minds correctly it's treated like it's own dimension/separate reality like when Twilight and Luna first entered

We're getting so old

I know they're not, but it be kind of funny if they reference Siege of the Crystal Empire in the Sombra storyline. Maybe make up something bogus like Sombra got bored of being good and decided to **** around in the Crystal Empire again.

I remember hearing an idea Sombra may be Grogar's servant. I wonder if they will do anything with him this season he's still a horn as far as the shows concerned.

Js250476 said:
There's a funny comment on the EQG article that implies she's his crazy ex girlfriend
Kinda thinking that based on how she talks to Discord, not to mention when she slams her foot in the ground the dust is in heart shapes.

He uh...knocked down a door while empowered.
His best feat other than that was getting stuck in a tree...while empowered.

Man, Grogar kinda sucked.

Can we scale him to G1 Tirek?

Tirek in his death un-reality warped an entire kingdom and destroyed a castle by screaming.

Grogar failed to knock down a tree, failed to destroy a door and barely damaged a stone structure.

Out of the major G1 villains, he's by far the weakest, next told Old Somnambula I guess.

TBH I don't really see him coming as Sombra already did the whole Fear Manipulating villain thing so Grogar might need a retcon on his powers if he was to return.

The S8 finale gave off the vibe that Cozy would return, and I actually kinda like that idea. I mean, her whole schtick was getting more friends so she could become more powerful, so what if she gets all the former villains together to try and take over Equestria one last time?

It could also be a good sort of "final struggle" for Discord seeing as his faith in friendship has been shaky at best, and him having to choose between his chaotic nature and his newfound friendships could make for an interesting sub-plot.

Phoenix821 said:
It'd be easier to count the ones that don't have mind hax.
Yes.

Season 9 needs to introduce Ultra Flim and Hyper Flam, with the ability to mind hax all of Equestria to buy their apple products.

I was like 99% sure they killed him when they threw him into the Arctic. And how is he even there? Isn't the Heart supposed to protect the Empire? Oh God did Flurry break the Heart again!?!

Wait, so they're showing all this off in the first trailer, does that mean that this is only the Premeire? Cause I doubt they'd show Finale stuff in the first trailer. (Can we see a Discord vs. Sombra fight? Can we see Discord fight anyone at all? Please Larson, you don't know how bad we need that here!)

Well they mentioned Grogar was coming back so he's probabaly going to be in the finale.

Also I should make a new thread.

I just wanna see, like, Fluttershy get hurt a little bit and Discord just LOSES it. (Or better yet, he's not even there at first but when Flutters gets hurt he just appears and wrecks house.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back